Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: Big Conference
    • Synonymous Bengal (Login BelkoTomTom)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Sep 19, 2011 5:44 PM

First, thanks for the link.

Second, Boise State is now part of the Mountain West, that is not SEC I know, but it does for this year include TCU, and some other decent teams.  I'd say Mountain West is pretty close in competitiveness with Big East an auto bid school. 

Oh and when TCU and Boise State played in Fiesta Bowl a couple years ago both teams were dissapointed they didn't get a bigger game.

While I understand the argument about bigger/better conference, as long as there is no playoff, the argument does not hold water.  Teams that do everything they are asked to do deserve a shot.  Also, Boise State is not a surprise any more and they play whoever will play them and they do it away.  Mich State is the only team to do a home/away trade with them.  Going to play Georgia in Georgia, VTech in Virginia, those are away games from a week conference, if we not a competetor we'd lose those.

Can't wait for TCU to join the Big East trying for an Auto Bid and then Pitt and CT and everybody else to leave...ha ha ha

"Well, it ain't braggin' if it's true
      Yes sir, yes sir
      It ain't braggin' if it's true
      Muhammad Ali said that
      Back when he was a young man
      Back when he was Cassius Clay
      Before he fought too many fights
      And left his brain inside the ring"
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.