Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: And....
    • BMN (Login bmncaper)
      MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
      Posted Oct 24, 2011 10:43 AM

I am having a hard time believing that they can beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore with Marvin playing Marvin Ball.

I'm dying for Marvin to get fired, not just because I actually support but also so that I can stop hearing murf blame every loss on Marvin and reply to every win with "it would have been by more points if Marvin wasn't coaching."

I'm no Marvin fan in recent years either, but in murf's eyes, Marvin can do no right as HC. It's that tiresome hyperbole that just bores me.

Watching Chicago...Give Forte more touches.

Whoa, nessy! What happened to this being a passing league? (FYI, I actually agree, give Forte more touches)

Watching Tebow...I don't care how ugly the win is, scoring 15 points in 3 minutes, is something to tip your hat to and the reason Miami should have a new coach today.

It is something to tip your cap to but is anyone going to give love to the onside kick team? That onside kick fails (and four times out of five, if not more, you can expect it to fail in that case) then all we're talking about is how Tebow played like $#!+ and put together a meaningless TD against a prevent defense in the closing minutes against a bad team.

BMN
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.