Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Heading into the second half
    • murf (Login murf129)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Nov 7, 2011 6:02 AM

Coaching...
      They are winning, so they get a passing grade as a staff.
      Offense--Gruden has been pretty solid, not going to say great b/c he is not getting Scott enough touches vs linebackers.
      Defense--Zimmer is great 50 minutes a game, the last minutes in each half is driving me nuts, playing that prevent soft zone bullsh!t.
      Head Coach--Average at best...another game where they have an opportunity to close the door, but we get to watch Marvin Ball.
      run, run, run, field goal, then hope everything works out on defense.
      Close the fuching door!
      You are in field goal range to start the drive, so why not try to move the ball downfield?
      Go for the endzone...I know, it has worked, but the mentality of a team in the playoffs is developed all year long.
      I have been saying this since they went to sleep against the Bears.
      You can't expect a team to play SCARED all season, then ask them to suddenly change their mindset in the playoffs.

Anyway..over all good job by the coaching staff.

Offense..
      Dalton is hands down the rookie of the year.
      Green is the real deal
      Benson is pretty solid and Scott needs more touches.
      The line is playing very well most of the time.
      Smith has trouble with speed rushers, but Gruden and Dalton are limiting the amount of plays that will expose Dalton to big hits.
      They need to take more shots down field.
      I don't mind the quick passing attack, it works, but Dalton did miss 2 or 3 opportunities to go long vs man to man coverage yesterday.

Defense...
      Playing solid.

With more than 4 very winnable games left on the schedule, this team picked to be 2-14 by many, has a real chance at the playoffs.

~~~~~~~~~
      NFL
      Stop the happy horse sh!t flag fest.
      If a player uses his helmet as a weapon, flag and fine.
      Great hits are being punished and that is starting to take away from the game.
      players are going to get injured b/c they are going to start slowing up and trying to protect themselves.
      The game is fine, we don't need to make it a candy azz yuppie sport.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.