Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Hypocrisy?
    • (Login whit28)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Nov 12, 2011 8:13 AM

I have always been a Joe pa fan. I have a 74 year old uncle who went to Penn State and Joe Paterno started coaching when he was attending grad school. That puts how long Joe Paterno coached at Penn State into perspective.

The story is going to get worse because more information is going to come to light that others didn't know until this week.

My problem is how does Joe Paterno get fired for not going to the police despite not witnessing anything, yet, McQuery gets to keep his job and he is the biggest offender next to Sandusky? Seems like it was an inside job to me.

I've read Sandusky admitted to it over the phone, I've read mcQuery caught him sodomizing kids in the shower, and I've read that an unknown janitor saw him blowing a kid. I think dude is guilty but people are making up stuff to catch him. There is no way in any society that people are going to look away from this many instances and be able to cover it up for 10 years.

Where have the parents to the 8 kids been for the last 10 years?

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.