Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Murf the perpetual Sheep
    • Hook (Login TrooperHook)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Jan 12, 2012 1:41 PM

"Name a roster right now in the NFL playoff that have nothing but superior players?~What a laughable and pointless and besides-the-point question.

The issue at hand is not that the Bungs don't have superior players at every posisition. It's that they have too many substandard players at too many positions.

Murf, you're such a Sheepish homer that you don't understand football anymore than you do a graduated tax table.

There was a reason that most all experts picked the Bungs to finish pretty much dead last in the NFL this year. They have too many sucky players.

It was another surprising season of overachievement. That's what happened two years ago when your nightmare won league coach of the year honors. THEY SIMPLY OVERACHIEVED.

I won't put all of this year's unexpected success on Marvin. Some of the players developed into genuine NFL talent, especially at right tackle. And I absolutely did not expect the rookie QB to be as effective, or more effective, than Carson. I guess I've got to admit that I was a KoolAid drinker regarding Mr. Pick-Six for several years.

But the bungs were not, and are not, a legit playoff team from a talent perspective. They have too many holes. When the Texans can exploit them, it would be comical to think what a NFL elite could do against them.

Heck, it was just a few weeks ago when a second playoff-tier Pittsburg team totally, completely, and in humiliating fashion, destroyed the Bungs. It was an undeniable (to all but the Sheep) difference in roster talent.

It's been the same story for over two decades. But Mikey enablers like you will always be there to be his fluffer. Your coaching distractions are pathetic but comical.

Again, I'm not complaining. The only thing funnier than laughing at Mike Brown's rosters is to laugh at his confused, raging, frustrated and clueless Sheep.

May the Agony of the Sheep endure forever.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.