Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: Inane Record Intact
    • Hook (Login TrooperHook)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Jan 18, 2012 1:49 PM

When did I say the Bungs didn't have the personnel to be a power run team? Until Benson got dinged up, I simply pointed out that their prospects for winning were demonstratably better when they did play a more run-oriented offense.

You were the one that said they achieved better when they had to pass. You were incredibly naive, or incredibly ignorant or incredibly a mixture of the two.

They had to pass against Houston when the power run game failed. They got clobbered....note, they just didn't get edged, but they got clobbered.

When they can run, they've sometimes been competitive. When they couldn't run, they proved they can never be competitive, not with this bunch.

By the way, I don't buy your argument about the WR weapons. Other than Green, they had no name jokers that couldn't beat out the likes of TO and OchoPsycho last year.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.