Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Real Boobs v. Fake Boobs
    • (Login psychostats)
      MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
      Posted Mar 29, 2012 9:16 PM

So what do you think the title of this post refers to? The Bungs first intersquad scrimmage of the year? The continual negotiations between the team and Hamilton County? The committee debates at the Owners Meeting?

No!

It's those amazing Ben-Gal cheerleaders in the news again. Oh what a week this has been for the Cincy she-cats. Peter King gives the senior squad member some love, sort-of, in his most recent Monday Morning Quarterback column.

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

A former cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals Ben-Gal squad, Laura Vikmanis, has written a memoir. It's called It's Not About the Pom-Poms: How a 40-Year-Old Mom Became the NFL's Oldest Cheerleader -- and Found Hope, Joy and Inspirations Along the Way.

(Some of you might say, The Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me should end right there. A cheerleader writing a memoir. But I will plow forward.)

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Vikmanis wrote that the Ben-Gals were not always one big, happy family. "The most prominent division on the Ben-Gals is not between the young girls and the older girls,'' the memoir-penning cheerleader wrote, "but between the Real Boobs and the Fake Boobs. This is despite the fact that at any given time, a third of the Real Boobs are considering implants.''

If there were a Kardashian Best-Seller List, this War and Peace of cheerleader memoirs would be No. 1. Or 36. I'm not sure.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/26/meetings/2.html

Enquirer article -http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120315/ENT/303160030

Sometimes you have to take solidarity where you can find it, I guess.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.