Respond to this message
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
Posted Apr 4, 2012 11:15 AM
The lie promulgated by NBC is egregious and someone needs to lose their job over there.
However, I still have problems:
1. Why did he call 911 in the first place? (Zimmerman).
2. Why approach the kid at all? (He is a rent a cop).
3. What is it about wearing a Hoody that is so problematic?
4. Who calls 911 46 times in 8 years (unless you work in a bar)?
5. Why did he get out of the vehicle?
6. Why does this guy think he is a real cop? (He is not)
7. Explain the witnesses that heard a younger person begging for his life?
8. Explain the friend of Trayvonn who was talking to him before this happened and said Trayvon was concerned because someone was following him?
9. Why did the police F*** up the initial investigation? (Blood spatter, cell phone records, not talking to all witnesses, ect).
10. WHY DID HE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE kID WHEN INSTRUCTED NOT TO??????????????
"Insert witty quotation here"
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.