Original Message
  • Re: *
    • (Login broncobux)
      MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
      Posted Apr 10, 2012 10:09 AM

THat video from the newslink sucked.

This video is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdmaYeWfmGQ

This shows the mob mentality better. Bunch of savages. They need to be locked up.

Regardless Murf, this doesnt excuse Zimmerman's actions. Obviously, that is why you posted it.

You are trying to say "its ok what Zimmerman did, because these black people in th St. Paddy's video hurt this white person so therefore its ok to profile and stereotype all black people and its further ok for Zimmerman in his rental cop duty to bother all black people if they are walking in his affluent neighborhood because black people are prone to rob, rape and steal just like the St Paddy's video shows us and because they should not be walking in an affluent neighborhood because they are black and black people are poor so they shouldnt be walking in the affluent neighborhood and its suspicious if they are."

This is how F*cked up your thinking is.

Simple question - how many of you agree with the paragraph I posted above? Be honest. Dont pull and PC bullsh!t. How many ogf you think what I put in quotes is true?

"Insert witty quotation here"
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.