Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: *
    • Hook (Login TrooperHook)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Apr 11, 2012 2:26 PM

My first comment on this thread was an admission that I felt a touch uncomfortable because, on balance, I was with Murf on the Zimmerman case: There has been no slam bam evidence publicized yet that Zimmerman committed murder.

But Murf, you can't control your zeal to overplay some sort of twisted attempts to proclaim reverse discrimination victimhood, even if it means resorting to your longstanding tradition of making stuff up.

No outrage at black thugs attacking white guys, like the WELL PUBLICIZED BALTIMORE CASE? Please admit that you're just merely lying again with that one, and not that you're that freaking ignorant.

And then you bring up the Duke rape case? The Duke families were just left holding the bag?

Hardly. Were they unfairly accused? Yep. Was the event fully examined in the media? Yep. Were they vindicated? Yep. Was the vindication fully covered in the media? Yep. Was the overzealous prosecutor humiliated and punished? Yep. Was that also widely reported? Yep.

And is there a major payday coming for the players? No doubt. Last I checked, a FEDERAL LAWSUIT is still in progress. I'm betting these families have millions of dollars coming to them. I don't begrudge them. But to say that they were chewed up and dumped as if that's the end of the story is hogwash.

The media reported on all of this. The spin you put on it is the same, pathetic spin that many right wing puppets have been whining about since the media has a history of exposing criminals like Nixon, idiots like Palin and lunatics like some of the conservative televangelists.

You don't quite see the craziness of forgetting about the extensive media coverage of events like Clinton's sescapades or, for that matter, the exhaustively-reported stories about Zimmerman's legal arguments and defense-friendly evidence.

Your media outrage is prepackaged and phony. You can't help it. You're just dancing at the end of your puppetmasters' strings.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.