Respond to this messageReturn
Original Message
  • Re: re
    • Hook (Login TrooperHook)
      Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
      Posted Apr 20, 2012 4:39 PM

Murf, reading probably isn't much more in your skill set than grammar. But your rantings are not facts. Bronco summarized the facts very simply. Surely a moron could grasp them....please don't disgrace your brotherhood.

No one got hit. No one claimed they were hit. No one claimed they were disenfranchised. No one brandished a weapon in violation of Philadelphia Law. No local law enforcement saw fit to write criminal charges for as much as littering, much less a felony. No law enforcement entity at any local, state or national level saw fit to file criminal charges...including the DOJ under Bush.

You're so desperate to parrot your puppetmasters that you would most likely ignore the facts even if you could comprehend them. But if being a doltish victim gives you a sense of life purpose, I'm not here to deny you. On the other hand, I won't stop laughing at you either.

Why don't you spare yourself the humiliation? You constantly get killed on these pages when you try to debate with the grownups. You don't have the mental capacity for cognition. And for you to tell someone to shut up? Murf, a blowhard like you is the classic pansie. You'll never be in the league of authority.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.