So you would have no problem with the KKK standing outside a poling center complete with hoods and a club and saying things to black voters as they approached the building?
You would have no problem with the head of the Justice Dept. shutting down an investigation into that matter since it was only 2 klan members and nobody was assaulted, then oh well, chalk it up to a few silly klan members?
I don't believe that for a split second.
Yes, I believe they ignored because it they were black..again, imagine if some klan members were doing this as a black man was running for President..
C'mon you are better than this Bronco, I expect lunatic remarks from morons like the trooper character, but you normally have your head kind of straight.
I have not defended Zimmerman for his actions.
I have defended Zimmerman against the knee jerk reaction and the mob rules mentality and have pointed the criminal behavior of the amature news network like Ed Shultz and the liberal controlled networks that exploited the case.
As more and more information comes out about the case, it is not what the media portrayed it to be.
1. Zimmerman followed Martin ---True...not crime
2. Zimmerman was told not to follow Martin by the Cops. ---True, but that is a suggestion from an emergency response person, not a cop
3. Zimmerman ignored the cops and decided to play hero.---He continued to follow him
4. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and pursued Martin on foot.---yes, but lost him
5. An altercation occurred AFTER Zimmerman pursued Martin. ---False according to the report, Martin attacked Zimmerman
6. Zimmerman shot Martin and killed him. --True
7. Zimmerman was not armed. --You mean Martin, but true, but to me that is a silly argument, if Mike Tyson attacked me I would shoot him to defend myself since I can't defend myself against his force. (I am not saying Martin was a Tyson type, just pointing out the silliness of that argument)