<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Kirk BArton disses the Bungs

May 18 2009 at 6:18 PM
No score for this post

(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
from IP address 24.234.44.64

"Barton is in the midst of a 56-night hotel stay in Detroit for offseason workouts. Good thing the Lions are picking up the tab. You may think of Detroit as an organization that cuts corners because of the teams lack of on-field success. Not so, Barton said.

If I had to pay for this and continue to pay rent in Cincinnati, Id be breaking even, he said. Honest to goodness, the ownership is great here. Our training table is great. Of all the places in the NFL Ive been, this is head and shoulders above everyone, and miles in front of Cincinnati. I never ate Cincinnatis food."

http://www.cantonrep.com/sports/x2133273411/Todd-Porter-Barton-likes-what-he-sees-from-Lions

"The American Cancer Society says uninsured patients are 60 percent more likely to die within five years of their diagnosis."

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

T
(Login takinitintherear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Kirk BArton disses the Bungs

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 7:58 PM 

why does this not surprise me? When will this ever stop?

fukkin cheap azz brown....I hope when he dies they put him in a cardboard coffin stuffed with used toilet paper.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Oh for Christ's Sake

No score for this post
May 21 2009, 12:03 AM 

Not even the 0-fer Lions are as bad as the Bungles. Jesus C. How pathetic is that getting exposed like this, Mikey?????

Oh yeah--I forgot--the sheople fans of the 'Nati still support you--so it's not embarrassing. sad.gif

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Current Topic - Kirk BArton disses the Bungs
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return