<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Official Doubt: Pryor

September 9 2009 at 9:03 PM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 98.238.175.203

OK--I don't doubt this kid's physical abilities whatsoever. It seems like he was simply made to play sports. It's not the physical abilities that concerns me.

First off, I found this article:

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/kovakstory/02-17-08-kovak-column

Hey, I know he was in high school at the time--but still, he obviously thinks he's too big for his own shoes. Read this quote from the author:

"But if Pryor cant handle what a small group of South Fayette students had to say, chances are he cant handle a trip to the Big House or Happy Valley as an opposing player."

The author knew where he was going. Dude was pretty good.

Then I hear Pryor's cringing comments from Colin Cowheard today going into work. I remember thinking to myself. Goddammit, I hope that's not OSU's Pryor he's talking about. Then--sure enough before one of the biggest GODDAMNED GAMES OF HIS LIFE, HE SURE ENOUGH F*CKS UP FOR OSU. SAYS COWHEARD:

"On his eyeblack he wrote "Vick" because he thinks that Vick deserves more support. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?

Excerpt:

I just feel that he made his mistake, and I think he needs more support, Pryor said. Not everybody is a perfect person in the world. Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I just feel that people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will. I still think hes one of the best quarterbacks. I love Mike Vick. I look up to him a lot.""

http://www.cantonrep.com/osu/x1595421966/OSU-notebook-Pryor-supports-Eagles-QB-Michael-Vick

JESUS MOTHERF*CKING CHRIST.

Nice job, dumbazz. Now you have a media frenzy. And like I couldn't figure out who Pryor's idiot idol was by the way he plays. Strong arm--can't complete a 10 yard pass to save his life. Runs like the wind. Who is that? Pryor or Michael Vick? If you say BOTH--then you win.

Too bad both of them share a braincell, obviously. Why in the goddamned f*ck would you say something like this before the biggest game of his life? Just goddamned dumb.

MURF SHOULD BE ALL OVER THIS. WHERE ARE YOU MURF???????????????

Overall, just very disappointing. And wasn't it Vick that iterated that he's not an idol? Or was that Allen Iverson (again--same person)--still, TO HELL YOU SAY. No matter how much you don't like being the role model, YOU SURE AS F*CK ARE. That's why you have to be careful of what you do when you make quad-zillions. That's why you can't club a dog. Or make a violent rap album. Or say you idolize a thug like Vick. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK UP TO YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A MONSTER YOU ARE. Don't believe me--or do you simply just turn the channel every time that Michael Jackson tribute comes on the boob tube.

THANKS.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 98.238.175.203 on Sep 9, 2009 9:14 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dacow
(Login dacow)

WOW

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 5:44 AM 

What a total idiot. Look for Mikey to take a liking to him.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: WOW

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 12:30 PM 

What is the big deal? Pryor is a young guy and everything he says is not as prepared and polished as you would like. So what, he has an opinion. God forbid he express himself when someone asks him a question. And it has zero bearing on the upcoming game. Everyone says they'd forgive and forget if these guys would just come clean, say sorry and we all could move on. That is what Mike Vick did. He served his time and he is out there doing whatever he can to make amends. People like you falc, want to deprive the guy of making a living. Why not just put the guy in the electric chair? BFD if Pryor identifies with Mike Vick. A lot of people do. Why? We all make mistakes and we all deserve second chances. I don't see why Mike Vick does not deserve a shot. If he screws up again, so be it. Give it a rest falcon.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 1:39 PM 

Vick is Vick.
He paid dearly for his actions and well deserving.
He wanted to live the "thug" life and he got what most thugs get...jail time.
He lost millions of dollars that he will never come close to earning again.
I don't care that he is in the league, I hate the fact that I can't sportscenter without hearing his name, but whatever.

As far as Pryor...he is an idiot.
Over rated, talented, but very over rated.
His comments are stupid...."EVERYONE MURDERS EVERYONE"
LOL!

"Mom said that when I wear this badge you're supposed to treat me like a man of the law"
Officer Goofy Gilmore...aka TrooperHook

(Login SoCaliBengal)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 4:47 PM 

How old is Terrell Pryor? 19? 20?

So he had Vick on his eyeblack? So what? I give the kid kudo's for having the balls to basically say... "Good luck Vick, hope you do it right this time"

And for his comments in the interview... it was a 19 or 20 year old kid stumbling, nervous, being asked questions about his eyeblack. You dont have to interview good to be a productive player.

Anyone who thinks he really meant his exact words that he said, is the moron. Not Pryor.

This is perfect example of the media taking something too far and reading too much into it, and being morons.

I still stand behind TP 100%. No one is perfect.

I've seen a lot of Buckeyes do a lot worse... say... o I dont know... Maurice Clarett? HAHAHA!! Now, thats a moron.

T
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 7:13 PM 

TP is getting a big head and I hope he does not go down the M. Clarrett road. But all in all...what he said was  not that bad. Maybe he is just getting the Philly people on his side when he goes into happy valley.

Who cares what eye black people have. We are guiltless society and we hide in our closets. We commit sins 10 time greater than what these kids do.

He is still a sophmore everyone...a true sophmore...not sure how anyone can call him overrated. You are falling into the media trap if you are. Give him time...It may take him till next year or the year after to finally shine...if his head doesnt get in the way.

T

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

How quickly people forget

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 11:33 PM 

"People like you falc, want to deprive the guy of making a living."

When you abuse an innocent animal, IMO, that is a severe crime. It's a window into your soul. Michael Vick is a scumbag. USC, you're not reading into it enough--there was more to his crimes than just battering dogs. The government got him on the lesser charges.

So deprive a guy making a living? No, I'm sure he'd be real good flipping burgers at the local McDonald's--or even better--making license plates at your nearest prison. But making millions right after he beat a few dogs unmerciful? Right after? No. No f*cking way. What I mean is this--I have never had the urge to beat a dog to death (other than the time when my mom's GD Pomeranian took a sh*t on my jeans laying on the floor--RIGHT ON THE POCKET--LMAO!!!!). Hell, I've never been in trouble. So why do we have to reward these azzholes with million dollar contracts when I'm barely scraping by?

F*ck that. We should have turned our backs on this f*cking bonehead of an idiot. And Terrelle Pryor--whether he's 19 or 77, should have been taught better--both by his head coach--and by the institution that "employs" him.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LMAO

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 9:43 PM 

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Current Topic - Official Doubt: Pryor
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return