<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Bengals have the worst facilities in the AFC North? Shocking!!!

June 30 2011 at 6:04 PM
No score for this post

bronco  (Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
from IP address 173.245.48.227

From ESPN.Com's AFC North blog...

"Best team facility: "The Castle" in Owings Mills, Md., is impressive. It's the best team facility in the division and one of the best in the league. The Ravens have beautiful outdoor practice fields and a huge fieldhouse that is top-notch. The team spared no expense. Pittsburgh's complex is second and the Cleveland Browns' training facility in Berea, Ohio, is third. Last is the training facility of the Bengals, who practice at their stadium and are behind the times compared with most NFL teams. Cincinnati doesn't have an indoor practice facility, which has been a point of contention between ownership and Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis."

"Insert witty quotation here"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login takinitintherear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Bengals have the worst facilities in the AFC North? Shocking!!!

No score for this post
June 30 2011, 6:59 PM 

oh yea...but at least our owner saves money so there.....

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
June 30 2011, 7:07 PM 

Yea but we have one of the Grudens

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
July 1 2011, 5:24 AM 

...and not need to remind you...JORDAN PALMER.....hello...can you say MVP!

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 8:13 AM 

Wow! You guys are absolutely right. It has nothing to do about facilities or changes of socks and underwear or scouting (because they have the same information as everyone else anyways) and everything to do with schemes and playcalling. Bengals 13-3 2011! Who dey!

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 8:54 PM 

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
July 4 2011, 1:33 AM 

"The Bengals released Rimington before the 1988 season after saying he failed a physical exam -- a questionable outcome after Philadelphia cleared Rimington to play immediately. He retired after the 1989 season.

"I went from one of the best organizations in college football to probably one of the worst organizations in the NFL," Rimington said. "I went from a weight room that was half the size of a football field to a weight room that looked like a junior high weight room, and the strength coach didn't want anybody to lift. ... It was ridiculous the stuff we had to go through there. I just had to shake my head. It's like the black hole of professional football." - Dave Rimington

The shame is, that this was an accurate assessment in 1988! That was Paul Brown era.

I guess that the old "how far behind the time are the Bengals" question can best be assessed in terms of distance measurements. In 1988 they were millions of miles behind even just a major D-1 college program. In 2011 they are light years behind the rest of their division and the rest of the league, and I would imagine a majority of D-1 programs and CFL franchises to boot.

(no login)

Mikes the Best

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 3:43 AM 

Clevend get Holmgren and we get ?

SF2
(Login SaintsFanToo)

Big deal

No score for this post
July 7 2011, 11:19 AM 

Wow, we are last out of 4. Did the article ever say our facilities sucked? No, just said the other 3 teams had better ones.

Stupid article.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

Re: Big deal

No score for this post
July 7 2011, 4:34 PM 

"Did the article ever say our facilities sucked? No, just said the other 3 teams had better ones. '

The Bengals team doesn't suck either the 31 other teams are just better wink.gif

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

Re: Big deal

No score for this post
July 10 2011, 1:47 PM 

Worst facilities?

captain_obvious_by_tigerlily601-d39rqoq.jpg

----------------------------------------
Crazy? Whats crazy is the fact that were just terrible. Thats just plain and simple. When I say we, thats me included. Let me look you in the eyes and emphasize we are terrible. Terrible. I have no answers for you. I have no sound bytes for you. All I know is, right now, we are terrible... I dont understand. I dont know what it is. We find ways to lose the game."
-Terrell Owens after Buffalo

Current Topic - Bengals have the worst facilities in the AFC North? Shocking!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return