<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Roster now full

August 3 2011 at 3:11 PM
No score for this post
Synonymous Bengal  (Login CIN-C-STAR)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.29.217.74

With the resigning of Brandon Johnson, a perennial Bungles backup, we have now reached the roster limit of 90 players. And only about $39 million under the cap I might add.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2011/08/03/lb-johnson-is-re-signed/

But it's not like this team is done, no siree! They are still trying to get Fanene to agree to their low-ball offer. If I remember correctly, he was our best d-lineman last year. Funny how no other team has made a run for him yet, lmao.

Love this quote by Lewis: "Our efforts to remake our roster is almost complete."

Lmao!!! Yeah, they got rid of Carson, Chad and Jo-Jo. If they can just get rid of any other semblance of talent, maybe cut Leon hall and AJ Green gets a season ending injury, their efforts will have exceeded even their expectations!

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

Re: Roster now full

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 1:44 PM 

It's amazing how Marvin can speak so clearly when his scroties are on Mikey's desk.

Greg Landry
(Login westcoastbengal)

Re: Roster now full

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:04 PM 

I Believe the Lions have everyone "in the fold" as well.

I blame Paul Brown for planting the seed into mikey's mom.

Current Topic - Roster now full
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return