<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

honoring your commitment

August 17 2011 at 10:22 AM
No score for this post

Mike Brown  (Login LoyaltyClause)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 184.57.201.232

http://twitter.com/#!/DennisJanson/status/103627548730200064

Mike: haha Carson!? he's gone JP! fuch your brother! you were just here to appease him! Andy's our starter...

Jordan: but Mike! you told me I would be in the running for the starting position! that's why I did all of that work for your sorry *** this offseason getting your lazy players into gear! wtf

Mike: you really believed me?

lmao...

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 184.57.201.232 on Aug 17, 2011 10:26 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: honoring your commitment

No score for this post
August 17 2011, 3:49 PM 

Not doubting his lack of reps, but don't you think it is b/c they did not have the off season practices with Dalton so they are trying to work him in warp speed?

Palmer is at best a 3, so what is the concern

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

Re: honoring your commitment

No score for this post
August 20 2011, 1:27 AM 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/18/report-carson-palmer-thinks-bengals-are-toying-with-jordan/

this writer knows mikeyboy too well & that plan from mikey's perspective works out PERFECT...

ok Carson come back, but say goodbye to Jordan...

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

A true gem

No score for this post
August 20 2011, 1:39 AM 

I found this posting in the user comments:

"Paranoia will destroy ya.

I still cant figure out the media sympathy for Carson. Hes under contract to a team that has already paid him $80 million, and the media acts as if CP is some oppressed freedom fighter. Makes no sense.

Show up and play ball, or retire and go away."

I can't believe there are still sheep in the Cincinnati Area. I guess if you kick the right dog in the teeth so many times--he'll.......uhhhhhh....keep on coming back. Right, Michael Vick??!!??!??!?!?!?!?

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Loyalty Clause
(Login LoyaltyClause)

Re: A true gem

No score for this post
August 21 2011, 12:01 PM 

as long as the general IQ remains low in cincy & ohio as a whole you will still see sheep flocking to pbs...this team will literally have to go 0-16 for everyone to lose hope...

so get it down MFB!!!!

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 184.57.201.232 on Aug 21, 2011 12:02 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
August 21 2011, 6:07 PM 

Unfortunately I just don't think 0-16 is a realistic expectation. I wish it were, but we have a ridiculously weak schedule and don't underestimate the brownHole's ability to screw up anything the fans might enjoy.

The brownHole is so diabolical even if you are rooting for futility he will find a way to disappoint you.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
August 21 2011, 11:42 PM 

Well, unless they put him in the end of the 4th quarter when I had switched off the game, Jordan never even saw the field tonight.

--------------------------------------------
"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Brown on being back to work: "We're like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

LC
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
August 22 2011, 12:53 AM 

reallay...he's done then...the palmer comments regarding Jordan have set MFB over the edge...idk why Jordan didn't join his brother to being with...dumbazzz

LC
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
August 22 2011, 1:02 AM 

while i agree wholeheartedly CIN-C watching tonight's 8 minutes of the second quarter it was WAY clear to me this is the worst group of talent I've seen take the field since before Marvin...Marvin might have kept his job, but MikeyBOY has made it VERY VERY difficult (even for his history) for him to win this year & & the next (2-year deal right?)

I'd say we are looking at 2-14 ala '02, hopefully 0-16...with the new rules to inhibit defenses, imo improved performance league-round by ALL franchises (except Buffalo & Cincy), the lock-out annoyance, the split locker room regarding #9 & Marvi...

I JUST DON'T SEE WINNING A SINGLE GAME I DON'T...EVEN 1 GAME...SERIOUSLY....what's worse? I'm actually pissed about it...why? I have no fuching clue...

and if 0-16 does occur, Marvin is gone - ala LeBeau...

and then...hello Jon Gruden? or Jay (even if the o does terrible, would not shock me)...but my guess is just as good as yours...

this has to be one of the worst years for me in regards to my bitterness towards my two favorite teams...D-Bag Baker & BrownSTAIN need take a hike to cali...p e r m a n e n t l y.

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 184.57.201.232 on Aug 22, 2011 1:08 AM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return