<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Worst job ever

August 23 2011 at 6:44 PM
No score for this post
  (Login theydey)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.60.161.26

So what is the worst job ever, other than playing for Mike Brown? It hit me after listening to Bob Trumpy on WLW after the last Bungle loss. Caller after caller all said the same thing, the team has no future with Mike Brown.
Of course, Trumpy did his best to sell the new "talent" coming to the team in an effort to raise some interest for the team he is paid to cover, but to no avail. Finally he just seemed to throw up his hands at the end of his show as if to say, you win, Mike Brown truly sucks.com.

Would it be an outrageous move on the part of WLW to simply stop covering this train wreck? In fact, would it raise their ratings?

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.161.26 on Aug 23, 2011 6:44 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

Re: Worst job ever

No score for this post
August 23 2011, 7:53 PM 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKPJuSXcXI

^This guy's^ job is pretty $H!][Y

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

(Login psychostats)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
August 23 2011, 8:08 PM 

Heck, working for Mike Brown wouldn't be so bad, just as long as you suspend the intrinsic motivation to excel. And if you throw away your pride. Don't rock the boat and collect your paycheck. Your salary may not be competitive with employees at other NFL franchises, but it may be a whole lot more than what you can get in an ordinary job. As Paul Daugherty says, MB is real comfortable, and that filters down to his underlings.

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
August 23 2011, 8:58 PM 

How about cleaning the cobra pit? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMigVo1pyA

Psycho has a point.  If you aren't that motivated and what to collect a big check (even players getting the minimum make more than a person with an average job), the Bengals are the place for you.  Your play only has to be mediocre, and the only incentive is to be "competitive", although that seems to be tossed out the window as of late too

--------------------------------------------
"With a quarterback greener than a first year, a hovering ghost, and a magic wand of an offense handed down from the founding fathers of the franchise, Jay Gruden is a fiery, passionate underdog in the Harry Potter mold." Geoff Hobson July 15, 2011

Brown on being back to work: "We're like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Indy-Phobia

No score for this post
August 24 2011, 12:36 AM 

"How about cleaning the cobra pit?"

First, I soiled myself while watching that.

Sallah: "Asps--very dangerous....."

Indy: "Snakes........why did it have to be snakes!??!!?!??!?!?"

LMAO. Jesus. I wonder how some people wake up for those wonderful jobs awaiting them in the mornings.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

(Login bmncaper)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: Indy-Phobia

No score for this post
August 24 2011, 7:21 AM 

I'd agree with psychostats: if you say "you know what? I don't care that I'm no good at this...as long as I don't f*#! up enough to get fired, I'll cash my checks," then you probably have the right attitude to work for MB.

Selling anyone on the Bengals is just futile. I now find it more fun to speculate on just HOW they will f#*! it up (although even then, they usually do it the same way).

BMN

(Login 2ndsout)

Re; WLW ratings?

No score for this post
August 24 2011, 2:40 PM 

WLW is a train wreck... even if they didn't cover Bungles games anymore, their ratings would be the same... They are a corporate train wreck of a joke for a radio station, if you ask me. The only thing that is halfway decent anymore is their news reports and traffic....

WLW= I miss what they used to be for a radio station.

Don't get me started, I could write a book on how much crap is wrong with that station....

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: Re; WLW ratings?

No score for this post
August 24 2011, 3:40 PM 

When I lived in the San Juaquin Valley as a kid, my dad used to work on a dairy farm. He had to pump out the manure pits.

(Login futhisteam)

worst job ever

No score for this post
August 24 2011, 4:20 PM 

I would clean out the f en cobra pit, have the elephant stick my head up its asx , Hell I would stick my head up the cobras asx or have the elephant stick its head up my asx.I might even lay a little tongue on Katy Blackburn , ugh nevermind . Hell I would do anything before working for Mr WAD OF SPIT

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

F*cking could be the funniest post ever

No score for this post
August 25 2011, 12:56 AM 

"I would clean out the f en cobra pit, have the elephant stick my head up its asx , Hell I would stick my head up the cobras asx or have the elephant stick its head up my asx.I might even lay a little tongue on Katy Blackburn , ugh nevermind . Hell I would do anything before working for Mr WAD OF SPIT"

Where in the hell did you guys dig this character up? I laughed my way through this entire post. Seriously. Don't go away, new dude. You are destined for great things.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Current Topic - Worst job ever
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return