<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Enough Already!!!!!!

September 10 2011 at 3:01 PM
No score for this post

OldSchooler  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 98.208.105.168

So tell me--when is Penn State going to grow a pair and tell Joe Pa to step down or fire him? He told multiple sources last year that he's not retiring. He will coach until he's "done".

WTF?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Penn State hasn't done anything significant in years.

Could you imagine Joe Pa--all 85 years of him trying to identify or have a conversation with today's 18 year old? Or how about Juco Player? LMAO.

"Yo son....know what I'm saying....what we have up in here is tradition.........."

Wow. Nah--I can't see Joe Pa saying the above neither.....but still.

He does have strong recruiting classes--but can't seem to finish better than 2nd or 3rd in the new Big 12.

So when is somebody in the Admin Ranks going to go--you know what--we have one of the biggest stadiums in collegiate football--but our program is a big joke. We can't keep going to the Blue Bonnet Bowl (LOL--old 1980s Bowl Games joke)---Who's going to go tell Joe Pa that his coaching corpse is done?!??!!?!??!

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 98.208.105.168 on Sep 10, 2011 3:02 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

agreed

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 3:31 PM 

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

I'll tell him

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 3:49 PM 

Joe Pa, You see, you have run your course and we're kinda done with you. So say your goodbyes, empty the white sock drawer, clean out your tooth glass and get that fduckin' Hover Round thingy out of the parking lot! As a thank you, we'll give you a farewell tour and buy you a Buick Le Sabre. Furthermore, as a reward for your stellar loyalty and dedication, we have spoken to Mike Brown on your behalf. He has agreed to let you have John Cooper's old office and you can work for him sorting through ESPN Draft Magazines (you provide). Starting pay 18K a year and all the popcorn you can eat (3 bag limit) Oh yeah, I almost forgot, bring your own towel.
Don't let the door hit ya where the SEC split ya!

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

(Login fraidycat)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Penn State

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 4:18 PM 

(Login oldschoolerfan)

From the article above:

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 5:13 PM 

"Honestly, why would a top recruit commit right now to Penn State unless his father or grandfather played for Paterno? How many players in recent years have chosen elsewhere (like Terrelle Pryor) thinking Paterno would not be around long? If you're 17 years old and a top player in Pennsylvania, do you really think JoePa is going to be your coach at age 89 when you graduate?"

Right--and if Joe Paterno doesn't even personally visit recruits--then how in the hell does he fathom that any decent recruit is going to sign with Penn State?

Also, for selfish reasons--as a Buckeye Fan, I do want Penn State back as a national powerhouse. Why? Because no Penn State and no Michigan = the Big Ten is a one or two or even 3 team Conference. Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Ohio State can't do it on their own--they really need 5 or 6 teams to compete with the big boys--aka THE SEC.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Current Topic - Enough Already!!!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return