<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Boise State Vs. Toledo

September 16 2011 at 5:06 PM
No score for this post

Synonymous Bengal  (Login BelkoTomTom)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.27.10.186

Can anybody help me out with stream link?  last years link is an outlaw.

"Well, it ain't braggin' if it's true
Yes sir, yes sir
It ain't braggin' if it's true
Muhammad Ali said that
Back when he was a young man
Back when he was Cassius Clay
Before he fought too many fights
And left his brain inside the ring"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login whit28)

Link

No score for this post
September 16 2011, 6:42 PM 

http://www.sportshunter.eu/

I used this one to watch alittle monday night football. I don't know how reliable this one is but did see alittle of the Patriots game.

If anyone has a good link plaes share

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Toledo is the real deal

No score for this post
September 16 2011, 6:45 PM 

IMO--they have a nice offensive gameplan. It can hang with the Big Boys. #12 Page--is definitely NFL Caliber.

BTW--Kellen Moore is too--300 yards passing in the 1st half (298).

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

(Login whit28)

Big Conference

No score for this post
September 17 2011, 2:02 PM 

I will never buy into Boise State until they become a member of a larger conference and win on a regular basis. They only have to win 2 games a year and after that they are loaded up with poowder puffs.

I'll admit Ohio State plays some questionable teams but they play Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan, and Michigan State every year. These teams are capable of beating you up on a weekly basis something Boise State will never know anything about. Add Miami or Texas in the mix and you are playing NFL calibre talent almost every week.

Then Boise State makes a bowl game and its their Super Bowl against a team that is disappointed they didn't make a better bowl game. These are college kids and unless its a championship game most of them think the bowl game is a vacation.

"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

Re: Big Conference

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 5:44 PM 

First, thanks for the link.

Second, Boise State is now part of the Mountain West, that is not SEC I know, but it does for this year include TCU, and some other decent teams.  I'd say Mountain West is pretty close in competitiveness with Big East an auto bid school. 

Oh and when TCU and Boise State played in Fiesta Bowl a couple years ago both teams were dissapointed they didn't get a bigger game.

While I understand the argument about bigger/better conference, as long as there is no playoff, the argument does not hold water.  Teams that do everything they are asked to do deserve a shot.  Also, Boise State is not a surprise any more and they play whoever will play them and they do it away.  Mich State is the only team to do a home/away trade with them.  Going to play Georgia in Georgia, VTech in Virginia, those are away games from a week conference, if we not a competetor we'd lose those.

Can't wait for TCU to join the Big East trying for an Auto Bid and then Pitt and CT and everybody else to leave...ha ha ha

"Well, it ain't braggin' if it's true
Yes sir, yes sir
It ain't braggin' if it's true
Muhammad Ali said that
Back when he was a young man
Back when he was Cassius Clay
Before he fought too many fights
And left his brain inside the ring"

Current Topic - Boise State Vs. Toledo
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return