Cam Newton Sucks!!!!!!

September 18 2011 at 4:53 PM
No score for this post
WCB  (Login westcoastbengal)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.83.113.254

For the second straight week.....

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: Cam Newton Sucks!!!!!!

No score for this post
September 18 2011, 6:13 PM 

Not sold on him yet but he has posted some solid numbers so far

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

dacow
(Login dacow)

Murf sayz..

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 4:56 AM 

....its all media hype. The media is just sukkin his dikk cause he is black but he really hasn't done anything to merit the attention. He sucks.

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Murf sayz..

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 6:42 AM 

3 picks?

I never said the kid sucks, I said the media was making him out to be something special before he even plays.

He might be a good qb, or he might be a bad qb...allow him to have a career first before building him a statue.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 7:06 AM 

A board search took literally take 60 seconds to unearth that you called Carson Palmer "the real deal" a full year before he ever played a regular season snap. I fail to see the difference in behaviour.

BMN

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 11:12 AM 

You are still not grasping the point here.

If this kid learns how to play qb and uses his arm more than his feet, then he might be something down the line.
From what I have watched so far...I simply don't see the Hall of Famer after 2 games.

BUT............
I am not talking about his skill set or lack of skills.
I am not even saying that I think he sucks...
I am just saying that the media is ignoring some of the greatest passing performances and play by amazing qb's WHO HAVE EARNED IT and have WON over a period of time in this league.

Bottom line...
Brady/Rogers/Brees/Rivers are putting on a show that you might not see again.
Young players like McCoy/Stratford/Bradford are light years ahead of the scale.

And don't forget about the rookie qb nobody outside of Cincy is talking about...Dalton is playing a head of the scale right now.

It is frustrating as a fan of the position to watch the media get all dreamy about a rookie that has accomplished exactly nothing.

I will say this again, he might turn out to be a great qb..just allow him to be or not be at this point.

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 11:25 AM 

a) He's the first pick of the draft. Those players ALWAYS get more attention than second-rounders. Not necessarily fair, but Newton is not unique in this regard.

b) If this kid learns how to play qb and uses his arm more than his feet

This one statement alone tells me that you're not watching his games but mentally imagining how they're happening.

murf, dude is playing in the pocket. 92% of his yards (and there have been a ton so far) have come from passing. He's making some tough throws (and to be fair, missing some too, as evidenced by the INTs). Does he have his flaws so far? Of course he does. Might he not pan out? Perhaps.

But mark my words, murf, if Carson Palmer had put up the numbers Newton did in his first two games and did it the way Newton did it, this board would have to be censored for the XXX orgasm that you would have had after he did it.

I have yet to read a single piece of press that has anointed Cam to the HOF. Just a lot of people saying "the kid looks pretty good so far." And he does. So what's the problem?

BMN

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 12:07 PM 

So McCoy, Stafford (Stratford?) and Bradford deserve more credit b/c they are "light years ahead."

But Cam does not deserve credit b/c he has "yet to win a meaningful game."

Got it Murf. Nothing to see here. It all makes perfect sense now.

(Btw Freeman has been twice the QB that McCoy has, yet you never mention him. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all that, ahem, sun he gets from being down south.)

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

Haters gone Hate

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 2:11 PM 

Why do you keep mentioning the Hall of Fame? Setting the bar awfully high for the rookie. Face it, kid can ball. Keep hatin'.

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Haters gone Hate

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 3:29 PM 

I am not saying anything about the kid himself.

I am talking about the b@ll licking from the media.

Why don't I ever mention the kid from Tampa?
The same reason that I never mention over half the starting qb's in the league...
Nothing to talk about.
Average to below average play on average to below average football teams.

What is the point?
Freeman is black, so I guess he has to be mentioned with Newton?
Your a fuching idiot!

I do not hide my dislike of running qb's.
I don't like that style of play in professional football.
I love it in college, but not in the NFL.

When a running qb wins about 10 Superbowls, then maybe I might change my mind, but as of today, I will take the old boring pocket passer like Brady any day.

SF2
(Login SaintsFanToo)

Luck

No score for this post
September 21 2011, 1:00 PM 

Luck is twice the QB Newton is. Dude is white and goes to Stanford... he has to be better (ninja)

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

Re: Luck

No score for this post
September 21 2011, 1:06 PM 

I do not hide my dislike of running qb's.
I don't like that style of play in professional football.
I love it in college, but not in the NFL.

Yeah, but murf (for the umpteenth time) HE ISN'T PLAYING LIKE A RUNNING QUARTERBACK!

I think you haven't watched a single bit of his first two games and are just blindly assuming he's darting around all over the place circa Vick '02 and have decided that the media is praising him based on his athleticism.

The media is praising him for a good start to his career, no more no less, based on his ability to stay in the pocket and make plays happen. I thought that you liked that kinda thing but I guess I was wrong?

BMN

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
September 21 2011, 3:15 PM 

I have watched both games...
The kid has played well for a rookie and YES he is playing like a running qb...(ooops, sorry according to some members of the media, that is some how semi racist to call anyone a "running qb", so now they want everyone to say MOBILE QB.)
Like that fuching changes the way the guy plays the game.
Pathetic!

Rushing yards or rushing attempts only tell a small part of the story...

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
September 21 2011, 6:06 PM 

That confirms my suspicion. You didn't watch his games.

BMN

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Usually

No score for this post
September 21 2011, 6:06 PM 

I'm right along with Murf with the Michael "Dawgkilla" Vicks of the world--I HATE THE "RUNNING QB".

But Murf--you're obviously not paying attention.

Dude just broke the two game passing yardage record by a long shot. By almost 300 yards. You may never see this record broken. 800 and something odd yards passing? Only Brady has done better.

Newton has it going on. He says the right things. He does the right things. He makes the right plays. I'm going to say HELL NO to Cam Newton sucks.

However, Cam's only "mistake" is that he allowed himself to get drafted by the Panthers. He's just that good. Good in college. Terrific so far in the NFL.

AND you can't count out that the boy is hungry to win. He just doesn't have enough weapons in Carolina to have that--yet.

Now, if Carolina starts drafting like the Lions (yeah, I can't believe I just said that)--then they will have something. They already have the nucleus around Newton.

NOW BUILD ON IT. Just too bad that Newton didn't get drafted by the Colts or Patriots (so he can take over for A Man Named Brady and Brady could teach him how a real professional operates).

The only thing that's making me sick right now is how the media is drooling all over Newton. They forget who Newton plays for. And they looked for that 2-game stat. They love pointing out this thing.

That's what makes me ill--the media and how they are reacting. Not Newton's play.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Usually

No score for this post
September 22 2011, 2:39 AM 

BINGO!
That is exactly what I am saying!
I am not against the kid, I am blasting the media for trying to force this kid to be something that he is not yet.

I HAVE WATCHED THE GAMES..
I never said he ran for a bunch of yards.
I said he is playing like a running qb and if you watch football and understand how many things he is doing right or wrong, then you would realize what I am saying.

He is a rookie, so I am not going to say anything about his skills or lack of skills.

My entire complaint is about the media, not the kid.

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

Re: Usually

No score for this post
September 22 2011, 6:36 AM 

I watched his games too. I fail to see where he played like a running QB.....please do tell me what plays I missed that demonstrated this?

Hanging tough in the pocket...I could have sworn that was the opposite of what running QBs do, but lo and behold, I was wrong! Tom Brady is a running QB! All this time, I never knew!

BMN

dacow
(Login dacow)

Lets face it...

No score for this post
September 22 2011, 6:48 AM 

Come on BMN, you just don't know football like Murf. Hang around here, he may teach you something.

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Lets face it...

No score for this post
September 22 2011, 1:24 PM 

WOW...

There is about 90% more than playing qb than just spinning the ball or running with it.

As for the kid...

he has played decent in 2 games..
He is a rookie, he has talent..

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

One more slam on Newton

No score for this post
September 22 2011, 7:16 PM 

I think he's got a whole lot of NFL Experience to gain. Once he gains that--he will stop throwing all those INTs.

The INT Factor vs TDs is a major valid slam on Newton--however, I'm giving the kid more time to focus in on the speed of the difference of the collegiate level vs. the NFL's.

After all, Cam was thrown to the wolves/put in a bad Carolina situation. He's at least kept them close and within striking distance. Without Newton, the Panthers are blown out of both of those games. Let's compare what happens to Carolina without Newton--and like Indy--put the putz Kerry Collins in those games.

Yikes.

The fact of the matter that although Newton has the passing record for those two games, he still threw god-awful picks. But I believe that will change with time.

It better for Panther Fans....

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return