<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Predictions!!

October 30 2011 at 7:41 PM
No score for this post
theydey  (Login theydey)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.60.161.26

Ok, I've drank the cool aid, the Bungs I think will go to the playoffs. They face 3 losing teams which should give them 8 wins easily and should be able to jumble another win or two against some half way decent teamsand sneak into the playoffs.

What say you? In addition, can they win their first playoff game under the hole? I say no.

As for next season, you should see the usual pattern of decline after this season.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.161.26 on Oct 30, 2011 7:42 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: Predictions!!

No score for this post
October 30 2011, 7:58 PM 

I'm not sold that they are a playoff team yet, tough part of their schedule is coming up, if they do manage to make the playoffs they will be one and done and wait til next year.

And next year the wheels fall off, lather, rinse, repeat

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Kool Aid, indeed

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 1:02 AM 

Whoa!!!! Slow down, Hoss. Not so fast.

The Bungles are the greatest pretenders since--well, the Chiefs of the 1990s.

Your QB is not there. If they were playing a better team than the Seahawks today, your Bungles may have been in big trouble.

You are right though, Storm. You will see what you are made of in the next couple of games.

I think the Bungles will beat the Ravens though.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

Re: Kool Aid, indeed

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 4:36 AM 

I don't know about this year. I find it amazing at the moment that this rookie team is 5-2. Every week it seems they gain a little more confidence and they have a never quit attitude.

I think this year no matter what happens is a success and this young team has a lot to look forward to next year.
In saying that despite their can do attitude, I think the stronger opponents are going to force them to make more mistakes.
Their confidence down the stretch will get rattled a little and we will end up in an 8-8 season.

However, with two number ones next year. I believe if we grab a RB and WR in the first we are looking at a playoff team for the 2012 season.

This young team has far exceeded any of my wildest expectations already for this season and I'm looking forward to watching them play through the remainder of this season.

PLAYOFFS 2012!!!!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return