<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead

December 18 2011 at 8:18 PM
No score for this post
  (Login KaBTK)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.83.28.156

As someone who has an interest in the real version of Orwell's 1984, I have seen multiple documentaries on North Korea and followed the news that has come out of there.  I also have watched interviews and read interviews with escapees. This guy was a monster.  It's a shame the people there are so beaten down that they'll probably accept his crazy son as the leader. 

--------------------------------------------
Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

This message has been edited by KaBTK from IP address 74.83.28.156 on Dec 18, 2011 8:18 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LMAO!!!!!

No score for this post
December 18 2011, 8:37 PM 

"NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead"

YES!!!!!!!! It's about f*cking time. Not soon enough though. I heard his son is just as psychotic.

I wonder how he would like a Tomahawk enema? F*ck him too.

One more thing--can 2011 take one more life? That jackazz from Venezuela. Please take him too.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

psychostats
(Login psychostats)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: LMAO!!!!!

No score for this post
December 18 2011, 10:09 PM 

Now we'll get one of his sons, Kim Jong Ugh.

Actually, it's Kim Jong Un, but you know what I mean.

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:23 AM 

Expect to see mass mourning at the funeral.  They went into hysterics when Kim Il Sung (the father) died.  You can speculate as to whether the hysteria is due to them actually being brainwashed into believing the "Dear Leader" is really "dear" or whether they are doing it out of the fear that, if they don't cry put on a public show of mourning, they'll be punished.  Myself, I think it's a mixture of both.

Video of the hysteria at Kim Il Sung's funeral (must be seen to be believed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrvIM1ENcbA&feature=autoplay&list=PL51A0C4AE1CA8AE88&lf=results_main&playnext=3

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:51 AM 

Ah, here we go.  History repeats itself.  Mourning for Kim Jong Il from the state news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa0ZXFgE3Lc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-JBz94xCG0

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 5:11 AM 

I saw the same brainwashing here when Obama was elected and people were crying in joy that they don't need to buy food, rent health care etc... anymore because Obama was going to do it. Yea, Bush all along had a closet full of cash to do that but just wouldn't out of meanness. At work during the inauguration, people were watching the the with the same hysterical tears streaming down their face. They actually thought things were going to be that much better.

BA
(Login bengalavenger)

He was just a ronery man

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 1:04 PM 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

"Even before I got there they said the owner was a little different. Obviously I saw that." - T.O.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: He was just a ronery man

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 2:52 PM 

BA, maybe I am wrong since I don't post too often, did you take a year hiatus?

Family Circus
(Login FamilyCircus)

Homey

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:24 PM 

"I saw the same brainwashing here when Obama was elected and people were crying in joy that they don't need to buy food, rent health care etc... "

Really. Would love to see/hear the actual quotes.

"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: Homey

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:33 PM 

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:51 PM 

"I saw the same brainwashing here"

Still waiting for a quote from "here."

Unless that lady in the video is murf in jest?

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 3:53 PM 

Sam, sorry, I didn't mean here at mbs, I meant here in America.

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

No score for this post
December 19 2011, 4:27 PM 

Sorry he died. He's been Il for so long.

Bam!

(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
December 20 2011, 8:48 AM 

Will his son be a hero for the country or continue the same ruthless dictatorship???

"Insert witty quotation here"

Family Circus
(Login FamilyCircus)

No score for this post
December 20 2011, 1:15 PM 

Well if there's one thing I can't stand it's uppity colored folk and wild-eyed libtards. So I says we send 'em all to the DPRK where they can git themselves some handouts courtesy of the "Great Successor". He'll give 'em their 40 acres and a mule!! And we'll send that arch-communist Obama along with 'em. (I heard he was one o' them Muslims, too.) And Nancy Pelosi and Harry effin Reid! They'll fit right in, cuz them there lazy azz North Koreans just sit around all day around waitin' for handouts from the guvmint...that's why they're a starvin'!

"The vignette lasted only a minute out of the initial one-hour show, but reinforced perceptions of how the organization is run. When the owner offers his "wild thought," everyone speaks carefully -- or not at all -- so as not to contradict the boss."

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
December 20 2011, 3:47 PM 

Bronco, unfortunately it doesn't look good.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204791104577107891655666650.html

A senior U.S. official said intelligence analysts believe, for instance, that Kim Jung Eun "tortured small animals" when he was a youth. "He has a violent streak and that's worrisome," a senior U.S. official said, summing up the U.S. assessments.

yea, torturing small animals is always a sign of a mentally healthy person.

(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
January 12 2012, 2:42 PM 

Well, this is what was assumed:

Punished for not crying: Thousands of North Koreans face labour camps for not being upset enough about death of Kim Jong-il

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085636/North-Korea-cracks-mourners-didnt-genuine-death-Kim-Jong-il.html#ixzz1jHo4jbbf

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals (Tagline Pending)

Current Topic - NFP - Kim Jong Il Dead
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return