<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Buy one Get one Free - The Hole's idea...

December 27 2011 at 6:12 PM
No score for this post

bronco  (Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
from IP address 24.234.30.172

From Hobson.com

"TIX STAY HOT: Saying that tickets are selling better than they ever expected, the Bengals had another big day Tuesday at the window as they continue to push for a sellout at Sundays play-in playoff game against the Ravens at Paul Brown Stadium by Thursdays 4:15 p.m. blackout deadline.

Jeff Berding, the clubs director of sales and public affairs, said Tuesday at dinnertime that the response to the Bengals buy-one-get-one-free offer to season ticket holders hasnt let up since Monday morning. With as many as 40 people on hold on the phone lines, Berding said the team brought in former staffers and reassigned current staffers to get through the crunch.

Were doing whatever we can to get tickets in peoples hands as quickly as we can, Berding said. Its been extraordinarily busy from 8 a.m. Monday through 10 last night and through 5:30 p.m. tonight.

Berding said the idea for the offer came from Bengals president Mike Brown and executive vice president Katie Blackburn.

During the holidays they thought this would be a great way to allow our season ticket holders to bring family and friends and their employees who they know are fans and give them a chance to come to a game, Berding said."

**** Im sure its more Katie than Mike-hole. You know Mike was furious when they gave out free leftovers in the ticket line yesterday.

"Insert witty quotation here"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: *

No score for this post
December 27 2011, 6:46 PM 

I doubt seriously that Mikey came up with it. He is not known for vision and imagination and creativity. It has to do with a woman's (Katie) touch.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

W2L
(Login way-to-long)

No score for this post
December 27 2011, 7:25 PM 

L'il Pumpkin is a woman ??

Sure??

We need to look between her legs, there might a severly impacted penis in there.

..."but I thought up front we did a nice job of staying on our feet." Yeah Marv, staying on one's feet is important.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
December 27 2011, 8:46 PM 

I've never heard of giving away seats to witness an execution. Not a bad idea though. Usually the victims family is present so I guess it does kinda make sense to invite a friend that would not normally attend such an event.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return