<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Buy 1 get 1 free (a.k.a.bumblers front office)CBS slams the clown

December 28 2011 at 4:25 PM
No score for this post

must be locked in the Lumina  (Login 72360)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 98.77.35.171

When I hear buy 1 get 1 free,I think of mikey clown's front office nepotism.1 relative in the front
office gets married and then you get 1 mike clown yes man free.Oh giving away tickets under the guise
of being a nice guy while the people of Hamilton County pick up the tab?

CBS SLAMS THE cLOWN

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16625802/bengals-problem-isnt-shortage-of-fans-its-the-owner

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: Buy 1 get 1 free (a.k.a.bumblers front office)CBS slams the clown

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 4:42 PM 

Great article, pretty much how I feel, glad there is a realistic sports writer left

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: *

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 4:47 PM 

I think most people on this board know what's going on and most if not all the 22000 that didn't show up last week also know. It's only a matter of time before the rest finally catch on. Not pretty - like a bad marriage similar to that famous line from "Gone With the Wind - Suddenly my dear I don't give a damn".
Ugly.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 6:34 PM 

Funny thing is.....when the bungs lose bad this weekend.....all those fans will also despise the hole.....in a way he is creating more anti brown hole fans.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 6:40 PM 

He is wrong on so many levels.

#1--Blaming the Bengals for the stadium is insane.
The local government (idiots) hired an outside firm to work the deal and the original structure of the deal was in order with the recently structured deals in other towns..
Bengals got some pretty solid perks, but you can't blame them for taking them.

#2--Bullied?
If the Bengals left, we would be a third rate college town with no NFL and stuck watching the Browns every sunday.
The people voted to keep them and despite the failures on the field, it was the smartest vote this area has ever had.
Not saying much, since this area continues to vote for idiots like Mallory, but you get the picture.

#3--Accusing the Bengals of being the main source of revenue issues in Hamilton County and the city, is down right criminal.
Apparently Mr. Doyle failed to do his homework and understand local politics.
The Cops and Fireman are facing uncertain times b/c the fuching liberals that run this city, took the stadium money and spent it on more Utopian dream weaving projects.
Then when it came time to pay for sh!t, they cried about the funds not being there.

#4--Bengals fans are not protesting Mike Brown, they are fair weather fans.
Just ask The Bearcats.
The loyal fans have been there over the years of misery including this year.
The game is sold out b/c fans think it is going to be a good game played in decent weather.
If sunday was going to be cold and rainy...the turn out would not be so great.

#5--What gets on my nerves more than anything are the suck azz fans that are now crying that the Bengals did something smart for once and gave priority to the loyal fans over the yuppie azzholes and by doing that, they kind of c0ck blocked any small number of Raven fans wanting to join the party.
The season ticket holders should have first dibbs on any kind of deal.

I understand Mikey is a joke.
I understand Mikey could destroy a good youth team.
I understand the guy sucks at what he does and I am not disputing that, but this article is a hack job filled with your typical amature hour opinion that fails to tell the truth.

If you want to blast the moron for his many football failures...no problem here, but this article is garbage.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

must be locked in the Lumina
(Login 72360)

Fear and loathing the clown

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 6:49 PM 

#4--Bengals fans are not protesting Mike Brown, they are fair weather fans.
Just ask The Bearcats.
The loyal fans have been there over the years of misery including this year.
The game is sold out b/c fans think it is going to be a good game played in decent weather.
If sunday was going to be cold and rainy...the turn out would not be so great.

If this is true,how do you explain all the non-sellout games during the rest of the year?Cant blame those on lousy weather.To me the fans are clearly protesting the clown

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
December 28 2011, 6:50 PM 

Wow Mike...that article must of really struck home with you.

(no login)

CBS Slams Clown

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 9:41 AM 

Great , insightful Article. Thank God there is someone advocating reality regarding this Crappy Organization. The Hole deserves a million Articles like this one. This City should never have signed off on this Deal, but caved into Mikey Hole's extortion. Way to go Hamilton County. Thanks, for enabling the Hole. I hope Los Angeles takes this Team off our Hands.On another Note, Kudo's to the person who posted the Picture of Mike Brown as the " Heat Miser" LMFAO

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: CBS Slams Clown

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 2:15 PM 

Lumina...

The fans in this area will be back next year if this team wins on sunday.
They follow winners and ditch when things go south.

The evidence is too clear to even debate.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 2:49 PM 

murf, I doubt you on this one.

Attendance will be better, but nothing about this team is igniting the base like the 2004-2006 era did.

They will sellout more than 1 game in 2012 but no more than 4.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 2:55 PM 

And the article was spot on.

It gives Mikey his due (absolutely nothing) and admits that this season is much more about a blind squirrel finding a nut than it is about Mikey assembling a group of lots of talent.

I was even glad to see that someone else remembers that Chris Henry was a real life thug which sometimes gets lost in his untimely death.

This was about as spot-on as any article that I have read about MB and the Bengals.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 2:56 PM 

"The fans in this area will be back next year if this team wins on sunday.
They follow winners and ditch when things go south. "

Quite the contrary. This year has been the worst as far as blackouts as many saw the light on this organization and just gave up. The ones buying these tickets now are season ticket holders and not newbees.

Also the last playoff victory was against Houston (Oilers) Jan 6 1991. Just for the sake of argument has any other team in the NFL gone that long without a win? I think the fans need to be commended for their loyalty - hardly fair weather fans.

I think the fans here have been loyal to a fault as this organization to date doesn't deserve the support. I wonder how Mikey would have done in Balt.(that is where I heard he might have gone) with this 21 year performance. He wanted to stay here because he knew Cincinnati would be a country club compared to other cities.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 71.79.43.146 on Dec 29, 2011 4:03 PM
This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 71.79.43.146 on Dec 29, 2011 3:55 PM
This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 71.79.43.146 on Dec 29, 2011 3:05 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 6:10 PM 

Murf I can no longer tell if you are trying to troll us or just truly delusional, or some troll-delusional fan hybrid.

A trollusional fan if you will.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
December 29 2011, 6:11 PM 

I think the fans here have been loyal to a fault as this organization to date doesn't deserve the support

That's what I've been saying for years for teams like the Bengals or Pirates or Royals. Although those franchises deserve zero support, the Bengals have 40,000-50,000 murfs going to games win or lose rain or shine hope or no hope as do those baseball franchises that have 15,000-20,000 going to their 82 homes games even when they are 30-1/2 games out in late August.

There are under-appreciated teams out there (i.e. southern hockey teams or the Florida baseball franchises) but the Bengals are certainly not one of them.

BBFG
(Login BringBackForrest)

I vote

No score for this post
December 29 2011, 8:45 PM 

For the definition of Murf---

delusional
in fantasy land
no effing idea what is going on
but... but... but.. I got a blog so that makes me important..

whatever--- man you should just take off 6 months for being so out of tune with the rest of the sports fans not just here but everywhere.

Dude-- take up crochet.... you got a better chance of getting it right.

BBFG

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: I vote

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 2:36 PM 

Evidence...

Bearcats with huggins...sold out
Bearcats with Kelly ...sold out
Bearcats without Huggins...nobody ever there
Bearcats without Kelly...half empty stadium that highschool match ups sell out.

Bengals when winning...every yuppie moron in the tri-state running to the gate.
Bengals when losing...same ol die hards year after year.

Reds...even when winning...can't sell out.

Xavier baskebtall...nobody ever cared...a few nice tourney runs, now outdraw UC.

you do realize that FAN is short for FANATIC.
A Fan supports his or her team not matter what.

I know the Bengal organization is a joke, but they are my team and I will support them no matter what.
I hate the style of the Head Coach, I can't stand the owner and I hate the fact that they derailed several promising careers over the years, but they are still The Bengals, the team that I have watched for a very long time.

Same with the Irish..no matter what, will forever be a Notre Dame fan, despite bad coaching hires like Willingham and Davies.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 5:43 PM 

And no matter what you will always be our red headed step child village racist idiot.

Know that.

T

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 6:13 PM 

The article couldn't be more spot on. 

--------------------------------------------
Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 6:19 PM 

"I know the Bengal organization is a joke, but they are my team and I will support them no matter what.
I hate the style of the Head Coach, I can't stand the owner and I hate the fact that they derailed several promising careers over the years, but they are still The Bengals, the team that I have watched for a very long time."

Talk about blind allegiance - Mikey loves sheople like you. There's nothing wrong with that kind of allegiance if it makes sense. In the case of the Bungs it doesn't - unless you have a lack of gray matter upstairs you can't believe with the setup the Bungs have they can be competitive consistently against the best. Most on this board see this and in our own way we are questioning/rebelling against it.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 71.79.43.146 on Dec 30, 2011 6:45 PM

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 7:16 PM 

I love it. "thehole" lowers ticket prices to $40.00 and the media goes nuts! Everyone seems to omit the part that the reduced prices are for "season tickets" next year and the PCL wallet rape is still in effect. (fduck you Al Davis for inventing that scam). But, hey come on back fans! It's all good now! I just saw some Jack azz on the local news stating that if it came down to choosing between a bengals ticket payment or his mortgage payment "well, the house payment will just have to wait". mike fducking brown thanks "fans" like you.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 30 2011, 7:45 PM 

It's going to be cold there - esp in the upper reaches of the stadium - windy with snow flurries possible. You will need lots of antifreeze. I wonder how many will be there if the game is lost early in the 2nd half.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 31 2011, 2:34 PM 

"If the Bengals left, we would be a third rate college town "

Iy you are referring to UC and there alleged fair weather fans - recall it wasn't that long ago that they were going to 0 bowls and Miami (Oh) beat up on them on a regular basis. You can't expect an instant turnaround as big time programs take time to build. I think with the current state of the Bungals more people will turn to the college game as relief - what I've seen the energy and enthusiasm at those games are more than what the Bungs and other lower tier NFL teams bring to the table.

If you (Murf) are a ND alumnus why don't you relocate to South Bend Ind where you can worship your pet (ND) and Kelly?

As far as the bungs they can go and UC can have the stadium. I don't think this organization - Mikey and company will ever do much unless they get a cup cake schedule and even there will be out in the 1st round.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!

No score for this post
January 1 2012, 5:25 PM 

"The article couldn't be more spot on."-Katie

Damn. Pretty bad when Katie has lost all hope. Say it ain't so, Missy. wink.gif

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Current Topic - Buy 1 get 1 free (a.k.a.bumblers front office)CBS slams the clown
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return