<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

NYG catch

January 15 2012 at 3:13 PM
No score for this post

bengalbear  (Login bengalbear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 71.79.43.146

Just saw a better catch than the SF catch at the end of last night's game. # 88 of NYG caught a hail mary at end of half - reminds me of a hail mary catch Amahad Raschad of Minn made years ago at Minn cty stadium.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Re: NYG catch

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 3:28 PM 

"reminds me of a hail mary catch Amahad Raschad of Minn made years ago at Minn cty stadium."

LMAO--that was against the Browns! I was a young boy when that happened (maybe 5 or 6?)--and I will never forget that catch in the swirling cold. I hearted Tommy Kramer. wink.gif

That was something. And so was Nicks' catch.

Eli is still on fire and so are the Giants. Like I said--they were the hottest team in the NFL going into the playoffs. That is scary for any team that plays them.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: *

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 3:34 PM 

If NYG wins we will see an old fashioned NFC final where defense and a strong running game takes precedent. That usually is the formula that has won SB's in the past.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 3:49 PM 

Amazing that the Giants are able to overcome the terrible officiating, the fumble call then down by contact then after reviewing it got it wrong when video proved it was a fumble was reminiscent of the Big Ben play where he was 2 feet short of the goal but they still gave him the TD

Then the lead with the helmet 3 seconds late hit at the chest of Eli was total BS

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 4:12 PM 

The latest sack (on fourth down) followed by 59 of the Giants doing the "Discount Double Check" made my day!

Go Giants!

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 4:26 PM 

Turn out the lights - the party's over - road to SB will go thru SF.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Pigskin Pick'em

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 4:53 PM 

I picked the Giants to win this game--and I'm picking the Giants to go to the Super Bowl.

Jacobs and Bradshaw seem to be clicking on all cylinders as well.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Re: Pigskin Pick'em

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 5:01 PM 

I took the Giants +7.5 (and it got as high as +8.5) and saw this game as a coin flip of sorts, but I am shocked that the Packers completely laid an egg.

Discount Double-Sh1t the Bed!

(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 5:27 PM 

Won $5 from the fiancée on this one. I think the Packers should have let Rodgers play at least a half in the final game of the season.

BMN

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
January 15 2012, 5:39 PM 

Damn I missed the discount double check dance lol

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Current Topic - NYG catch
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return