J...E...T...S...

March 21 2012 at 10:17 AM
No score for this post

dacow  (Login dacow)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.142.5.78

.land Timmy.

Godboy and Rex, what a combo.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: J...E...T...S...

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 1:48 PM 

Not so fast, my friend...

(Login psychostats)

Re: J...E...T...S...

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 7:10 PM 

Someone explain to me why Tebow would pick the Jets over the Jaguars. Turns out that he was allowed to choose.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Reverse X-Mas Wish List?

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 8:04 PM 

By the end of the 2012 Season, NY Jets Fans are going to wish they had Mark Sanchez back.

Tebow's one year is over. The Patriots' GamePlan showed how to stop this guy--MAKE HIM THROW IT.

Good luck, Jets Fans. You're going to be crying harder than you did when Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.

Think about it.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

(Login broncobux)

Re: Reverse X-Mas Wish List?

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 8:21 PM 

Psycho, maybe its because Timmy knows once he lands at JAX (and fails), that is, in fact, his last stop?

"Insert witty quotation here"

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 8:59 PM 

My guess is that the Jets told him they'll have a package of plays designed for him to run every game, or most games anyway.

The new offensive coordinator in NY is Tony Sparano, he of the wildcat offense. The wildcat was always a pain in the *** for other teams and Ryan likes to run it, so I could see him getting a decent amount of playing time.

The Jags probably made no such promises and probably wanted him to work on his mechanics and footwork and compete to be the pocket passer for the team.
Maybe he just wants to play football and not put the work in to be a pocket passer? Maybe he thinks more playing time will increase his value and/or chances of starting of starting in the future? Who knows, but I don't think he will be a typical backup I think he sees the field even when Sanchez is healthy, and getting a chance to contribute directly to winning had to be appealing.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 9:36 PM 

Well, OK. Could be some combination of what you guys are saying. The culture of the Jets seems like such a weird fit, though.

Is New York big enough for both Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin? At some point we should see a joint Lin-Tebow offseason charity event. That will be huge.

Flap
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
March 22 2012, 8:42 PM 

Tebow is going to LOVEEE New Jersey!!

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 23 2012, 8:04 PM 

maybe him and snookie will hook up.....

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 23 2012, 8:05 PM 

maybe him and snookie will hook up.....

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Disappearing act?

No score for this post
March 25 2012, 12:43 PM 

Jeremy Lin disappeared faster than he appeared. It was like Dorothy threw some "Asian PG Be Gone" Water on him and he dissipated into thin air.

I haven't heard from Lin in weeks. But I did like how ESPN was comparing Lin's 1st 4 games to Jordan's--and pretty much calling him the next Iverson. LMAO.

Isn't he a bench player now?

BTW--I've seen some really, really, really bad highlights of Lin lately. Some bad f*cking turnovers where he pretty much lays it into an opposing player's hands like he was dishing it to them for an easy assist.

I think if I say "flash in the pan" I'm being nice.

Mehhhhh--on second thought--I just checked his stats. Not bad for a rookie. But his passing game really needs to improve. So does his FG %. Barely 40% in March. Just f*cking terrible. But averaging almost 15 PPG in a rookie season is still not bad--and he's sharing minutes with Baron Davis.

It's going to take more than a month and a half of basketball to convince me though.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I will say this about Tebow

No score for this post
March 25 2012, 1:28 PM 

Man, the NFL is a rough place. You win--and you still lose your job to an old man. LMAO.

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

Re: I will say this about Tebow

No score for this post
March 25 2012, 3:15 PM 

Lin is still getting it done. Yes, The early hype was rediculous But he isn't what's holding the knicks back.

As for tebow. Id set the over/under on imcompletions Sanchez has to throw before Jets fan chant for Tebow at 2. I personally cannot wait.

Current Topic - J...E...T...S...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return