<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Gay-dar: Tim Tebow

March 27 2012 at 3:50 AM
No score for this post

TOBB  (Login Bengal_Boy)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 173.166.171.14

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7739156

Listen to the clip without watching it and tell me if you're listening to a heterosexual.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

psychostats
(Login psychostats)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

Re: Gay-dar: Tim Tebow

No score for this post
March 27 2012, 5:20 AM 

I'm going to be proactive here and ask Falc to exercise some subtlety and restraint.

As for TOBB's question, a quick Google search finds a ton of speculation. Not that there's...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Oldschool
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Here's my restraint

No score for this post
March 27 2012, 5:25 PM 

Mike F. Brown says:

"OK...I know that interview is indoors...and that sort of looks like Astroturf...or is that green carpet? Man...that carpet color reminds me of the decade that I will never leave--the 1970s--and I run my franchise like it too...now getting back to where that interview was held...man....it's on the tip of my tongue...."

Bystander #1 (in a low whisper): "It's an indoor...."

Mikey (interrupting): "......man....I've seen other places like this when I visit other teams' facilities....but not mine....what is it called....I could swear...."

Bystander #2 (psssssstttttt): "....indoor practice cough cough...."

Mikey: "A WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!?? I thought I heard something about....nah.....can't be possible...."

LMAO. How's that for restraint Psycho. At least I didn't mention that Mike Brown needs to be on MegansLaw.org--WHOOPS.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

TOBB
(Login Bengal_Boy)

Gentlemen

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 8:45 AM 

well done. I didn't really look into it psycho; my fist impulse watching the video was to see if any of you guys had the same observation. 11 years. 11 years of this drivel.

uscthree
(no login)

Re: Gentlemen

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 1:14 PM 

Lisp, rhotacism in his early years? I'd attribute his speech pattern to the fact his jaw has been broken, multiple times perhaps. That's my web diagnosis. Anyone else need free help?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return