<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Contract on Zimmerman

March 28 2012 at 1:24 PM
No score for this post
  (Login theydey)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.60.161.26

For the sake of argument, let's assume that Zimmerman was racially influenced in his vigilante episode. We then have Obama come out and publically condenm his actions. Kudos for the President. However, the Black Panthers then also come out and put a contract out on Zimmerman in similar vigilante style and not a peep from the President.

Are we to assume that this silence from President Obama signifies his support for the contract in question? Also, isn't putting out a contract on someone illeagal?

And lastly, if punks like Spike Lee wish to tweet the address of Zimmerman, shouldn't he at least get the right address? If this were the address of you or me, wouldn't we be suing his arse off for endangering our very lives?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: Contract on Zimmerman

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 2:03 PM 

BP should go to jail, Spike should go to jail, at the least suffer a civil suit. From an admin that saw nothing wrong with the BP's carrying a night stick to ward off white voters at the polls, you will see no action about the hit.

Like what you see? This is just the tip of the iceberg of what this country will look like in 20-30 years.

This country is hosed.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 2:58 PM 

Spike Lee should have his azz kicked and his head caved in.
His a racist peiece of sh!t

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 8:06 PM 

BO is not going to acknowledge BP....he is not stupid. Just like any white prez is not going to acknowledge the KKK.

Spike is being spike....it is up to joe public to hold him accountable....don't buy what he is selling. You all get so worked up over the stupid stuff.

Use your common sense

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
March 28 2012, 8:45 PM 

The New Black Panther Party is disowned by the older version. The new guys are not interested in lifting up their community. They are pussies.

T is absolutely correct on this...why in the world would Obama comment on the actions of a hate group? I wish Obama would comment but he is not an idiot.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 5:30 AM 

My question is for Eric Holder and Obama.

18 U.S.C. ยง 241 : US Code - Section 241: Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured - They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lock him up!
Should have faced felony charges when they sent mindless thugs to stand outside a polling center, but Holder refused and even shut down several attempts to go after this group.

Now even you must die hard liberal types need to understand that we have a problem.
You simply can't ignore this.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 4:44 PM 

And another thing, this guy where I live was busted molesting children last month, not a peep from the President. Am I to assume he supports child molestation? Also, it was a white kid. Could that have been a factor?

And our dog pissed on the carpet a couple weeks ago, I didn't even get a phone call! The nerve! I guess the president cares more about a dog than me, or white kids!

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 5:20 PM 

Buy a doggie door and stop fretting about a politician's "statement of outrage". Just sayin'

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 7:28 PM 

If you want to ignore the lack of leadership in this country, that is your right.

I can't sit back and keep my mouth shut while a racist group continues to break the law and is protected by the federal government.
This is beyond out of control.

2 times this hate group gets away with very serious crimes and not a single peep out of the morons.

I just the love hypocrisy of the disgraceful clowns at MSNBC...
Trying to make connections to any republican they can, but never one time do they ever connect the dots about Obama.
AMAZING!

Steve Murp
(no login)

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 8:13 PM 

Kinda like you murph never blame the republicans cause they might punish you hahahahaha. I have to say you are good for one thing and that is a laugh. Imagine this a guy who reads on a sixth grade level is not only a theological scholar, but also a constitutional scholar. I know, I know you don't listen to the angry guys on the radio or watch cable news you just regurgitate what they say....Moron.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:32 AM 

Give your daddy some respect and pretend to be a man for about 2 seconds in your pathetic little life.
What a sad individual to not even use his fake name on a website..

OH, I have been watching cable news over the past week, but I have spent the majority of my time watching those fuching clowns MSNBC.
Ed Shultz is disgraceful, but got a kick out of his show last night b/c he had on some former cop and he thought he was going to pound on the Police unit from Florida and this former cop just made him look stupid, so Ed had to hurry up and go to a break, then he had on the City Manager and that guy was not joining in on the MSNBC twist and lie approach either.
EPIC FAILURE...loved every second of it.

As for repeating what others are saying...
Do you morons realize how pathetic you sound you say this?
The news is the news and of course my opinion is going to sound like something from the right b/c I can't stomach anything the left stands for anymore and I am against 90% of their agenda.
I believe in Common sense over dream weaving.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login Drawon3rdand30)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:50 AM 

For a moment I forgot the Bengal's Defensive Coordinator was Zimmer and not Zimmerman. And I thought this thread was going to be about his long-term future with the Bengals.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 9:21 AM 

CInc, are you sure your dog is not a conservative? He might be mad at you. Just saying.

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 2:45 PM 

Haha Draw, that's how I got sucked into this thread too.

USC3, I don't really have a dog but my wife's dog is like a Jane Fonda / Obama hybrid. Entitlement mindset (free food and healthcare), loving and trusting of everyone, not ashamed to beg, and completely unconcerned with deficit spending. Damn liberal dogs!

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:09 PM 

USC3, I don't really have a dog but my wife's dog is like a Jane Fonda / Obama hybrid. Entitlement mindset (free food and healthcare), loving and trusting of everyone, not ashamed to beg, and completely unconcerned with deficit spending. Damn liberal dogs!
~~~~~~~~
That was funny...

Steven Mur
(Login Steve_the_bartender)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 8:29 PM 

You're right murf I didn't use a fake name I used my real name you moron..lol. I'm Steve and I'm a part time bartender at a dive on the west side.

The day you use common sense is the day people stop laughing at you. All you do is repeat what you hear on the radio because you think it makes you smart. YOU CAN BARELY READ and you want us to believe that you understand whats going on and make a rational argument..LOL.

So lets sum up murf the republican says:

murf wants to curtail government spending, yet still thinks it was a good idea to invade Iraq. Where are wmds?

murf wants limited government, but insists that the president get involved in every perceived crime that every person of color commits in this country.

murf thinks he understands every relegion better than anyone else and thats why all muslims are evil and the "christian bible thumpers" are crazy, but deep in their hearts they all are just wholesome 'mericans that want whats best for everybody.

murf thinks that health care reform should involve an option for people who cant afford insurance to get it throught the government, but has not critized any of the party of no that he worships.

murf thinks that all mike brown really wants is a championship and is just misunderstood.

murf thinks he bought a $200 pair of shoes for a local hood.

murf thinks its a good idea to pour acid on your balls.

Murf turn off the radio and tv read a book educate yourself and perhaps people will stop laughing at you and maybe you will improve your station in life.

I enjoying reading logical well thought arguments from both sides of the aisle, but you provide none. Just spew nonsense. He!! you don't even know what a liberal or a conservative is, let alone argue for or against either.

Current Topic - Contract on Zimmerman
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return