<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Real Boobs v. Fake Boobs

March 29 2012 at 9:16 PM
No score for this post
  (Login psychostats)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
from IP address 107.10.83.42

So what do you think the title of this post refers to? The Bungs first intersquad scrimmage of the year? The continual negotiations between the team and Hamilton County? The committee debates at the Owners Meeting?

No!

It's those amazing Ben-Gal cheerleaders in the news again. Oh what a week this has been for the Cincy she-cats. Peter King gives the senior squad member some love, sort-of, in his most recent Monday Morning Quarterback column.

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

A former cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals Ben-Gal squad, Laura Vikmanis, has written a memoir. It's called It's Not About the Pom-Poms: How a 40-Year-Old Mom Became the NFL's Oldest Cheerleader -- and Found Hope, Joy and Inspirations Along the Way.

(Some of you might say, The Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me should end right there. A cheerleader writing a memoir. But I will plow forward.)

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Vikmanis wrote that the Ben-Gals were not always one big, happy family. "The most prominent division on the Ben-Gals is not between the young girls and the older girls,'' the memoir-penning cheerleader wrote, "but between the Real Boobs and the Fake Boobs. This is despite the fact that at any given time, a third of the Real Boobs are considering implants.''

If there were a Kardashian Best-Seller List, this War and Peace of cheerleader memoirs would be No. 1. Or 36. I'm not sure.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/26/meetings/2.html

Enquirer article -http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120315/ENT/303160030

Sometimes you have to take solidarity where you can find it, I guess.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 107.10.83.42 on Mar 29, 2012 9:47 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

murf
(Login murf129)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Real Boobs v. Fake Boobs

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:22 AM 

Fake look great in shirts and bikini tops but not so great when naked.

Real, that is a very wide variety and that is why I don't place too much stock into the boobs.
A nice set of average is just fine with me.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

dacow
(Login dacow)

Really???

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:33 AM 

"Fake look great in shirts and bikini tops but not so great when naked.

Real, that is a very wide variety and that is why I don't place too much stock into the boobs.
A nice set of average is just fine with me."

How would you know..

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

Re: Really???

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 7:33 AM 

Dacow..what he is saying is that he has real boobs and he feels good about that.

people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 8:22 AM 

Dacow...I have turned down more women that you have ever even fantasized about..

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 9:18 AM 

That's Murf's way of saying his wife is flat as a board.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 1:56 PM 

When is murf going to invite us nosepickers to his bar??

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 2:40 PM 

If you can squeeze 'em, they're real. That's my philosophy.

(Sorry Psycho this is what happens when you get too clever with your thread titles)

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 2:41 PM 

This is a funny thread so far.....

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:19 PM 

I am out of the bar..had to pull out b/c of the transplant.
Built it, hang out there when I go out, but did not have funds to play and make sure that I had a healthy wife and son.
It sucks, but I will open a place one day, just have to hit that lotto tonight.
Anyone is more than welcome to join me for a drink, including Trooper, I have a few whack job liberal types that I hang out with and a few of them work with the liberal headqtrs during the lie and smile season.

Back to boobs...
Back in the day, hooked up with an older chick, I was 20, she was 35-40 and had a huge rack, then she took off that bra and those puppies deflated, apparently those push ups work wonders.
Very alarming at the time.
LOL!

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:30 PM 

C'mon, Murf.

Isn't your dander up on this topic because, deep down, you think these women with fake boobs look better in their bras than you do?

(joking)

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:39 PM 

Sorry to hear about your troubles with your family's health murf. I still worry about mine even though they've flown the coop.

I'd be happy to pony up to the bar with you though. I bet dacow would too.

Anyway, back in the old days, right after I built this house, and before I married the cruise director my only boob qualification was to see if they jiggled nicely atop the hot tub water.

(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:49 PM 

I like fake boobs and I like real boobs.

I dont have a preference.

Although, I think fake perky boobies are worlds better than droopy saggy boobies after a kid or 4.

"Insert witty quotation here"

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:26 PM 

I leave the sexy look to the ladies.

There is a picture of me floating around in a bikini...
LOL..(long story lost a bet)

Dacow
(Login dacow)

Wait

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:41 PM 

Murf. Isn't that you topless with the mullet and go steelers on your chest?

Dacow
(Login dacow)

Wait

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:41 PM 

Murf. Isn't that you topless with the mullet and go steelers on your chest?

Jo for the drink. If I hit mega millions. I'll buy. In hawaii

This message has been edited by dacow from IP address 74.136.96.141 on Mar 30, 2012 5:42 PM

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: Wait

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:57 PM 

Murf, do you have gun lockers at the bar where you hang out at? Trooper might need one.

What neighborhood is this place:?

http://www.cityviewtavern.com/bar.html

My brother used to hang out here and drink Hudepohl, Weideman and Burger beer (does that swill still exist?):

Madeira Inn
7717 Laurel Avenue

From what I heard, quite the dive.

This message has been edited by uscthree from IP address 76.91.67.124 on Mar 30, 2012 6:04 PM

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 12:52 AM 

I have been there before, we did a job up the street and walked down for lunch.
That day it was filled with yuppies paying for over priced Sutter Home wine..lol
Food was a decent, bar food is kind of hard to screw up..
Not sure what the local weekend flavor is, but that area is all yuppieville.

I am a sports bar kind of guy.
Not a club guy, not a huge fan of bands, but the wife will drag me out to one from time to time.
I am not a big fan of the downtown scene either, paying 4.00 for a warm beer is not what I call a good time.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 6:28 AM 

Murf you were getting the warm beer because you weren't tipping..... Your master has taught you wll young Jedi....

T

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 6:54 AM 

LOL..
Just the opposite, I over tip.
The only time I ever consider giving the minimum is if the service sucks.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 6:59 AM 

Then you may want to stop staring at his Johnson......

(Login theydey)

No score for this post
April 1 2012, 8:40 AM 

For the record I would say that Mikey is a real boob.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
April 1 2012, 9:09 AM 

Went to a draft party at the Madeira Inn

and this thread is pretty funny

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 1 2012, 8:27 PM 

Okay, all you so-called boob experts. It's time to put your visual inspection skills to the test. Real or fake? You make the call.

[linked image]
Cheerleader Key:

24. Kristen 25. Elizabeth B. 26. Alyson D. 27. Jessica 28. Alyson S. 29. Whitney 30. Elizabeth S. 31. Ashley

15. Megan 16. Kerri 17. Nicole 18. Aliea 19. Laura 20. Sarah K. 21. Vania 22. Brittany 23. Shelly

7. Kimberly 8. Katie 9. Tina 10. Elizabeth J. 11. Toney 12. Jill 13. Cat 14. Maria

1. Chelsey 2. Sarah G. 3. Sarah J. 4. Sunny 5. Tiffany 6. Britney

Not shown -- 32. Dana (Look on Bengals.com)

Record your answers by clicking on the survey link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WJBS8Y3

I will tally the results and indicate the winner(s). Top scorers will hold the title MBS Boob King for life.

There's only one little problem with this effort. How do we really know which is which? The best solution I can conceive of is for us to designate an "Ultimate Boob Judge" who will set the official answers.

That will be quite a responsibility for someone. The UBJ will preferably have many years of relevant experience on this topic. Any volunteers? How about nominations?

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 107.10.83.42 on Apr 2, 2012 8:59 PM

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 5:54 AM 

Didn't look up 32...but if it is the oldest cheerleader in the league...very fake.

#5--know the girl very well.

dacow
(Login dacow)

No shhit Murf???.

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 9:04 AM 

....I know her mother.( through her step father) Seriously, guess that makes me old.

This message has been edited by dacow from IP address 74.142.5.78 on Apr 2, 2012 9:05 AM
This message has been edited by dacow from IP address 74.142.5.78 on Apr 2, 2012 9:05 AM

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Done,

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 8:28 PM 

Now how the f*ck do we find out how we did? Who sent the SurveyMonkey?

Thanks!

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Nevermind, Psycho

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 8:29 PM 

You sent it. How did I do--and I wouldn't mind being the boobie examiner type thingy at the airport....LOL

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

(Login psychostats)

Re: Nevermind, Psycho

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 9:03 PM 

Four respondents on the survey so far.

I can definitely post a tally of the responses once we think we're finished. Maybe the consensus judgment for each cheerleader can be the "gold standard".

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Dr. Kevorkian--the Plastic Surgeon

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 12:29 AM 

How 'bout we go "fakest of the bunch"?

That distinct honor goes to #10. Good God. Where in the hell did she go for plastic surgury--Uganda??!?!?!?!?!?

Holy crap--those may be the fakest of all-time.

(Login broncobux)

Re: Dr. Kevorkian--the Plastic Surgeon

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 7:52 AM 

Great Falc, now I cant stop staring at #10.

LOL

"Insert witty quotation here"

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

Re: Dr. Kevorkian--the Plastic Surgeon

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 8:32 PM 

10,11,15,17,19,20,25,27,28,29 and 30

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Bronco and Tom

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 12:28 AM 

"Great Falc, now I cant stop staring at #10."

I think that was HER whole point--but your post is still hilarious. However, since you are able to still joke around with me--I have much more respect for you. You are objective. That speaks a lot about your character. Even though we have disagreed with each other numerous times on here--you are still able to be humorous. That is great, indeed.

Tom: I think you missed a couple. wink.gif

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

Re: Bronco and Tom

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 4:27 AM 

I guesssed that they are all real, who would get implants but not get the adams apple removal surgery?

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 10:41 PM 

who thinks these are fake?
[linked image]

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 10:41 PM 

who thinks these are fake?
[linked image]

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 5:07 AM 

Fake, but well done.

[linked image]

How does Jenna compare to the Ben-Gals?

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 2:05 PM 

Thank you Homey and Psycho. For a nearly all-male message board and such a suggestive title, this thread had decidedly too few boobs (outside of Murf of course! )

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 2:37 PM 

lol CIN, you do know those are a mans boobs though.

(Login psychostats)

Amazon Reviews

No score for this post
April 7 2012, 12:10 PM 

From the book page on Amazon.com, this is exactly how it appears:

Advance praise for It's Not About the Pom-Poms

"Laura Vikmanis's story is engaging and wildly empowering. It's Not About the Pom-Poms gives new meaning to the term 'second act.' It makes you want to get up off your couch and go, fight, win!" -- Julie Klam, bestselling author of You Had Me at Woof and Love at First Bark

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-About-Pom-Poms-Cheerleader--/dp/0345532902/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333825093&sr=8-1

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

Re: Amazon Reviews

No score for this post
April 8 2012, 4:10 PM 

I often miss r2 but not when a booby thread comes up. Ha

And those sideways boobs looked real but they were sideways

people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
April 8 2012, 7:24 PM 

Well I can still applaud the effort right?

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 9 2012, 5:20 AM 

Only on this site, can we have billions of samples of fake boobs at our finger tips and someone picks a man...lol

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 9 2012, 6:48 PM 

Feel free to post some boobs, Murf.

[linked image]

When need a few more people to respond to the survey. Once we get a whopping total of 10 responses, I'll post the results.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WJBS8Y3

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Just giving me an excuse

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 6:19 PM 

Yo Psycho...how about some tail instead?

[linked image]

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
May 19 2012, 2:14 PM 

We now have a total of 12 respondents, so I'll provide the results as I promised. They surprise me. Only 10 of the 32 cheerleaders were judged to be in the Fake group.

[linked image]

Based on MBS consensus, here is the Fake group.

10 "Fake" votes --
28. Alyson S
20. Sarah K
17. Nicole
11. Toney
10. Elizabeth J
9 "Fake" votes --
27. Jessica
19. Laura
7 "Fake" votes
7. Kimberly
30. Elizabeth S
15. Megan

Here is the group for which our esteemed judges failed to find a consensus. Only one cheerleader here.

6 "Real" "and 6 Fake" votes --
29. Whitney

And finally, here is the grouped our esteemed judges, after close inspection and careful consideration, determined to be Real.

7 "Real" votes --
3. Sarah J
25. Elizabeth B
31. Ashley
8 "Real" votes --
6. Britney
16. Kerri
22. Brittany
9 "Real" votes --
12. Jill
10 "Real" votes --
4. Sunny
13. Cat
18. Aliea
23. Shelly
11 "Real" votes --
1. Chelsey
2. Sarah G
5. Tiffany
8. Katie
14. Maria
21. Vania
24. Kristen
26. Alyson D
12 "Real" votes --
9. Tina

Also... there was one abstention for Dana (No. 32), who came out "Real" with 6 out of 11 votes.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 107.10.83.42 on May 19, 2012 2:22 PM

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
May 19 2012, 4:33 PM 

Bengal cheerleaders are all as tainted as Hugh Hefners bunnies.......They were all hand picked from a hillbilly strip club from the deep woods of Kentucky by Mike Fn Brown

Current Topic - Real Boobs v. Fake Boobs
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return