MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator
from IP address 208.102.97.227

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNv7lY-ZhKA&feature=player_embedded

Can't think of any good motive for being against medical marijuana

I hate pharmaceutical companies, they are the true enemy of the American people

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Storm's personal political post

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 5:04 PM 

Storm, I agree with you, but its a shame the president of the US gets elected on issues like abortion, gay marriage and I am sure other things like pot.

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 6:09 PM 

Good ol' Romney. - snap! -

[linked image]

Marijuana should just be legal, period. Did you hear the George Will, of all people, is coming around on the drug issue?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/would-drug-legalization-do-more-harm-than-good/2012/04/04/gIQANg46vS_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/should-the-us-legalize-hard-drugs/2012/04/11/gIQAX95QBT_story.html

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 6:26 PM 

Agreed. Legalization is a no-brainer. When the last three presidents have all done admitted to doing it, why throw some kid in jail for it?

Too bad no politician has the nuts to put it on their platform. You could only get away with that as part of a broader libertarian governing philosophy, and apparently our country isn't ready for that....

STORM2012!!!!!

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: *

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 6:30 PM 

Did George W bush smoke it? I think he did other things but I didn't hear pot. Clinton smoked it but he said he didn't inhale so I don't know if that counts as smoking it.

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 2:05 AM 

Considering W got a DUI with an underage girl in the car and was known in his collegiate hey-day as a "high-energy" (cough*coke*cough) party guy, I might have just assumed that he admitted to smoking pot as well.

But maybe you're right. Maybe he never publicly admitted it. Still, pretty good chance he tried it at some point.

Either way, STORM2012!!!!!

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 5:30 AM 

Never been one to smoke anything, but I would not have a problem with weed being legalized.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Broncobux
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 1:06 PM 

No problem with decriminalizing it.

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 2:44 PM 

Storm, if you don't mind me asking, why is this a "personal" issue for you? I hope you don't have an illness that would benefit from the use of weed.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 6:38 PM 

I didn't really mean it was personal for me, I rarely post on anything political so it was a personal political thread

In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 7:41 PM 

Ron Paul anyone?

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 10:23 PM 

Isn't a vote for Ron Paul actually a vote for Obama?

Looks like I'm writing myself in again

In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 15 2012, 8:08 AM 

Voting for Ron Paul is voting in favor of his (political) movement. It's a vote for the future.

That's for the primaries. Ron Paul is not going to run as a 3rd party candidate. There's always the Libertarian Party which will likely be fronted by Ron Johnson. Similar views as Paul, including drug legalization.

I usually don't post on political threads either. See, you're corrupting me, Storm...

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
April 16 2012, 9:42 PM 

Few sectors of the American economy have provided more benefits to consumers than the pharmaceutical industry.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 5:51 AM 

Obama was forced to answer questions about this over the past weekend b/c South America is trying to push for the United States to legalize weed.

This is the funny part.
If we did the smart thing and made weed legal, then the drug cartel who is pushing for this would dry up.
Why on earth would we purchase weed from outside the country when it can be grown here?

It will never happen b/c we have a country filled with stupid people.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:27 PM 

Murf, drug cartels main business is not pot. Its cocaine and meth. I'm pretty sure that a decent majority of the pot consumed in America is grown in California. Go north of Falc country in Sacramento and you'll hit the jackpot.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 5:52 AM 

You might be right, I have no idea...lol
I have watched specials on how much weed comes from Mexico and Columbia and if that is not the majority of it, then the Federal Government is insane for not making it legal b/c the market would be out of control...

Like I said, I was never into anything like that, but it seems like a waste of time to stop pot heads.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 6:29 PM 

...unless it is your 16 year old kid that is getting Ds and Fs in school.

(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 6:46 PM 

Is that because of the pot or are there other reasons?

To take it a step further, if there was no pot, would the same kid have struggles in school?

"Insert witty quotation here"

(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 7:02 PM 

I was going to post something similar to what Bronco just did. If a 16-year old kid wants to slack off, he can do it just as easily with weed, booze, mushrooms, glue, or something else.

But USC was just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 107.10.83.42 on Apr 18, 2012 7:02 PM

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 4:25 AM 

"Few sectors of the American economy have provided more benefits to consumers than the pharmaceutical industry"

Nor more addictions, family trauma and death"

In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Humboldt County = High Times Magazine

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 7:29 PM 

"Go north of Falc country in Sacramento and you'll hit the jackpot."

All, USC3 is referring to Humboldt and Chico. Both pot capitals of the world. Do you know why the pot there grows so good??? Take a look at the part of the world where it's grown--REDWOOD COUNTRY--where the TREES grow to phenomenal heights. I guess pot plants included. LOL

http://www.natural-environment.com/blog/2008/01/22/top-15-tallest-redwood-trees/

Notice, most of them are Humboldt and Redwood? There's a reason for this--unique environment. The weather hardly ever reaches above 60 degrees--very misty and rainy.

Chico is just a f*cking partytown. Other than UC-SB, Chico is probably the biggest collegiate partytown in the USA.

Listen to USC--he knows what the hell he's talking about.

BTW--I saw this big boy on Wednesday in Sequoia National Park:

http://www.monumentaltrees.com/en/trees/giantsequoia/biggest_tree_in_the_world/

The General Sherman Tree is just GD majestic. Just awesome. Murf, you should really see this sh*t out here. California has everything. And you don't even have to venture into the SF Haight District if you don't want to. wink.gif There's much more to California than the sickening highly liberal scenes. You can avoid it if you wish.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: Humboldt County = High Times Magazine

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 8:26 AM 

People make choices every day. You are ultimately responsible for your own addiction. This goes for every person of every age. Blaming others gets you nowhere. No situation is hopeless. Having a victim mentality is as huge an obstacle to overcome as the addiction itself.

(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 10:34 AM 

Agree that a lot of pot smoked in this country is from California.

"Insert witty quotation here"

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 4:15 PM 

I would be willing to bet less than 25% of the weed consumed in the US is domestic, domestic weed goes for $20-$25 a gram compared to about $5-$8 a gram for Mexican weed.

In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Storm = Pothead?

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:15 AM 

"I would be willing to bet less than 25% of the weed consumed in the US is domestic, domestic weed goes for $20-$25 a gram compared to about $5-$8 a gram for Mexican weed."

And how would you know that? LMAO.

You f*cking potheads kill me.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

BringBackBoomer
(Login BringBackBoomer)

Pot is domestic....

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:57 PM 

In Washington state almost 100% of all weed grown and consumed is grown INDOORS in the state. You couldn't find an ounce of Mexican weed anywhere in this state if you tried. I imagine farther south there is a fair amount that comes over the border from Mexico, but even there a very large percentage is grown indoors as well. Like whats his name said above, it is mainly the 'other' class of drugs that is largely brought in from outside the US.

Current Topic - Storm's personal political post
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return