<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Seriously?

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 1:49 PM 

Bronco are you seriously trying to claim the New Black Panther Party doesn't exist? Or that it isn't an organized group but only some guy with a bullhorn? I expected better of you but I guess when your only news sources are the Daily Kos and other George Soros funded groups I should forgive the ignorance.

Your own Justice Dept. disagrees with you because they initially filed voter intimidation charges against both the group and the two individuals in the group who stood outside the voting place in Philadelphia with billy clubs in an obvious attempt to scare caucasians away. Those charges were being pursued until Eric Holder personally stopped the action.

This is the same group that called for the capture and bounty for Zimmerman. Here's a link for you....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

Now kiss murf and Homey and tell them they were right all along happy.gif

This message has been edited by ItmightbeJB from IP address 74.215.234.122 on Apr 19, 2012 2:06 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Airjawa
(Login Airjawa)

re

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 3:32 PM 

Maybe this will help...

http://dayofactionmovement.org/

Not bad for a group that doesn't exist..

bronco
(Login broncobux)

Re: re

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 6:46 PM 

Thanks, Jawa. That is the first link to a site for this group. It appears they are a small group. I have seen high school kids make more sophisticated websites than that piece of garbage. As such, I am still unconcerned about said "group" on a national level. I take that back, I am not concerned about them on a state level. Clearly, they are a joke.

Let's be real for a second. The best reward they could offer was $10,000? LOL
Some families offer more than that for a missing person. Its not big time money. Its a joke. They are a joke.

The fact that you white guys on the board got roped into thinking they are a "threat" jsut reinforces my opinion of how right wing commentators can easily manipulate their listeners. You guys are SERIOUSLY WORRIED about these idiots?

Im more worried about the punk high school kids in my neighborhood than these morons.

By the way, JB, please dont cite to wikipedia. Courts dont recognize it as a legitimate reference so neither will I. This is most likely due to the fact that anyone can add content to wiki.

I am laughing that you guys have your panties bunched up over a barely flash website.

If it makes you feel better, ok, they are a group. Not just an idiot with a bulhorn.

It appears its an idiot with a bullhorn and a friend that barely understands flash software.

"Insert witty quotation here"

This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on Apr 19, 2012 7:51 PM

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Wanna watch Bronco lose his mind?

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 6:58 PM 

"I am laughing that you guys have your panties bunched up over a barely flash website."

OK, guilty white guy frivolous lawsuit type man--what if this was a "white hispanic" group offering the reward for anybody threatening anybody's life that goes on for the $10,000 hit?

You would lose your mind over that, Mr. Dismissal.

You're sick in the head.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Draw
(Login Drawon3rdand30)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 6:59 PM 

I cannot imagine if the tables were turned what an outcry there would have been over this:

In July 2009, Mr. Smith requested a meeting with the head of the Justice Department's Voting Rights Section in order to discuss whether political appointees had been involved in the decision to narrow the case, stating that news reports contradicted the justice department's earlier claim that political appointees had not been involved, and that earlier congressional inquiries about this had been unsuccessful.[19] Smith and Wolf also requested that the voter intimidation charges which had been previously been dropped be refiled.[20] In January 2010, after several unsuccessful attempts at obtaining the requested information from the department, Mr. Wolf sought a resolution of inquiry that would have forced the Justice Department to provide Congress with the details of why it narrowed the case. In a vote along party lines, the resolution was defeated 15-14.[21]

How this was not voter intimidation boggles the mind. The again, Eric Holder can't even write a three-page paper when required to do by the 5th Circuit.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 7:03 PM 

Wow. The "I want to be a white victim" mantra really seems to be in overdrive.

I was surprised to read JB's comment that Eric Holder personally dropped a criminal voter intimidation charge, because that didn't remotely connect in my memory bank. So a quick Wikipedia review of JB's own referenced link cleared that up.

There were no criminal charges filed. There was a civil suit filed. The decision to drop it was based on a number of issues, but a couple of them were:

Not one voter, white or otherwise, filed a complaint of intimidation.

An investigating police officer determined there was no probable cause to arrest either of the two individuals on any charge. He apparently advised one of the jokers to move along, and that joker did. The other dufus was a certified poll watcher.

And much to my surprise, even though no criminal charges were filed at any level or under any administration, the New Black Panther Parter condemmed the behavior of the jokers and suspended the Philadephia Chapter.

Civil Law is not my forte, but by its nature, there has to be damages. Without any "victims" seeking redress for damages, and not so much as a misdemeanor criminal charge filed on behalf of anyone, I sort of understand why a civil case didn't have much in the way of legs.

This hyped up indignation sort of reminds me of the frenzied story about the Muslim Judge in Pennsylvania who announced Sharia Law to dismiss assault charges against a brother Muslim who admitted assaulting a protester....except that the judge wasn't Muslim (he was a decorated American combat veteran to boot), he never mentioned Sharia Law, only US Law, there were no charges filed from the local police because they determined no assault occurred and the perpetrator, it turned out, made absolutely no admission of assault.

The right wing hacks who tried to stir up phony outrage over that story remind me of the victim wannabes that try to stir up phony outrage over the Philadelphia story. I'm amused, but no longer surprised, how the victim puppeters get the gullibe so riled up.

It seems a lot of people want to be outraged, and life degenerates into a constant quest for victimhood. Frankly, I see the same trait in some radical liberal groups as well, but the volume of phony right wing victimhood is defeaning these days.

bronco
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 7:53 PM 

"Not one voter, white or otherwise, filed a complaint of intimidation."

And there it is.
Next issue.
Game, set, match.

I am an expert on "civil litigation" issues.
There are zero damages in that case. None. Nada. Zilch.

And that is coming from an ambulance chaser.

Synonymous Bengal
(no login)

Re: This thread has it all!!!

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 8:46 PM 

minutemen with glock

Wheres the outrage? Hahaha

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 3:28 AM 

uh Bronco, after stating this...

"By the way, JB, please dont cite to wikipedia. Courts dont recognize it as a legitimate reference so neither will I. This is most likely due to the fact that anyone can add content to wiki. "

You do your customary "game set match" by citing a Wikipedia quote. LOL Do you do that in court "game, set, match, your honor"

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 5:43 AM 

GWS 101....
Deny it happend or when faced with the facts that can't be denied, twist the facts into something else and repeat the same liberal horse sh!t over and over....

#1 The Black Panthers are not a threat to anyone with a brain, but they are a racist hate group just like every white power neo nazi racist hate group.
You try to dismiss them as some small group of people, but when you believe that you have something to use, you talk about how they fired the chapter in Philly, now are they a small group of people or are they a Nation wide group with Chapters in cities all across this country?

#2 I was not talking about a civil lawsuit over the voter intimidation charge..I was talking about the DOJ ot charging them with a Federal Crime and when some people in the office wanted to pursue charges, they were shut down.

#3 It is a Federal Crime to place a bounty on anyone's head. There is no getting around that fact.
Nobody has been charged even after the victims family requested an investigation.
The integrity of the office is being damaged with these clowns in charge.

People like Trooper are the problem.
When faced with undeniable evidence that we are watching an Administration not only fail the American people, but show a blatant disregard to uphold the integrity of the most important Office in the land, they try to cower and hide behind a bunch of liberal horse sh!t and call it things like "wannabe white vitcims".
Your pathetic.

Turn the tables on this..
Neo-Nazi's are dressed in some clown military gear and stand outside a polling center yelling ni^*** from to time and asking black people how it is going to feel to have a white man as their leader while brandishing a weapon.

Then have a white man in charge of the DOJ, go against the lead investigator and shut down the case.
Then have the same white man, send a special "secret" group to assist in a protest over a racial incident where whites are marching for a justice over a black man shooting a white man.
Then have the same white man, ignore many request for an investigation into a bounty that a neo-nazi group placed on a black mans head dead or alive.

The false outrage would send this country into a tailspin.
If you even attempt to deny that, you are an idiot!

It is not about "victimhood" it is about common sense.
Stop crying about equality and all of that other bullsh!t if you don't see the problem here.
I am not a victim and will never be a victim, have too much pride and take accountability for my own actions.
I just point out the sick and twisted hypocrisy of the liberal whack jobs and the government officials that bend over and take it in the azz b/c of white guilt.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Draw
(Login Drawon3rdand30)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 6:03 AM 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/14/AR2010071405880.html

Looks to me that Civil charges were filed, then narrowed. The former administration said there was enough evidence to charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related

It boggles my mind that the Dems will fight tooth and nail the ID requirement to vote, because it may chill voting of the poor, BUT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 9:49 AM 

Murf,

Are you also angry with the AG of that state? With the prosecutor of that county? With the city attorney?

Why only the anger towards Holder?

If a bounty was placed and it involved the threat of violence, it could be handled by local, state and federal authorities, correct? Why does only Holder and Barry receive your anger?

Draw, what was the crime? Are you referencing the heresay? Which voters turned away? Did those voters call the cops? Call anyone? You practice law too, man. from my glance at this, it appears the only charge that may have any staying power may stem from carrying the billy clubs.

However, and this is up for debate, I think in Pennsylvania, you are allowed to carry billy clubs. I dont believe its against the law.

I saw the video. Not much there, dont you agree?

I am 100% against voter intimidation, but I am not sure a crime was committed here.
I think the only way you get an arrest is if there is probable cause that a voter was intimidated, right? If there are no complaints, that charge falls on its face.

Draw
(Login Drawon3rdand30)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 10:09 AM 

I would actually be inclined to agree with you that there is not a lot there. But for the love of god if you believe for a second that white people could do 1/10 of that amount of intimidation and get away with it, you are living in fantasyland.

My point is the Dems scream so loudly about voter disenfranchisement, but this is acceptable.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 10:44 AM 

Let me be clear. I think these punks are a-holes.

However, Im trying to see if they violated the law. It is freaking close, but that video seems to exonerate them.

Plus, had one person complained to the cops that they felt intimidated and did not vote, then you have something to go on.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 12:09 PM 

Obama is the head man in charge.
Holder is the top DOJ official.

The violation is a FEDERAL crime, so that falls into the hands of the FEDS.

On Zimmerman...

Now that there is real evidence of Zimmerman bleeding, it makes this case even more of an issue for me.
How can they charge him with murder if he was indeed protecting himself?
I understand he might have been a racist azz wipe for profiling the kid, but that is not a crime.

Duke Rape Case 2.0..just as I said it was when the story became the liberal war cry against the mass killings of innocent unarmed black children by the blue eyed devils.

Every member of the MSNBC family should be fired and face lawsuits for defamation.

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 1:10 PM 

Admit it, Murf. You're prideless, factless and witless. You are the textbook victim wannabe.

Part of your victimhood is that you still don't know what the adults are saying. So you just try to parrot the lines from your puppet masters. You'll never quite be able to engage in the thought process, but you try and try to recite nursery rhymes.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 2:03 PM 

Draw,

So you think this is an example of white voter disenfranchisement?

Does out country have a history of white voter disenfranshisement?
Does one example like this compare well with 200 years of voter discrimination? Hmmmmm.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 2:28 PM 

Trooper...
What the fuch are you talking about?
Do you take fuching medication for mental illness or something?

Dispute the facts, or show pure evidence that I am making anything up or shut the fuch up!
Of course you will tuck tale, talk in circles or twist the facts to make your mentally challenged brain believe that you are right.
(still waiting for you or your boy toy BA to provide evidence that I am a racist from a few years back)

Bronco...
I don't care if there is a history of 200 years of wrong, ignoring this racist hate group in 2012 shows dishonest behavior from the most important office in the land.
If you can't trust the DOJ to represent the people in a fair and unbiased nature, then we might as well join the 3rd world countries across the pond and allow tribes to rule certain parts of the land.

You can't have equality by tilting the scales to the other side and say "well you whitey types did this 60 years ago".
That is recipe for a disaster and that disaster is being fueled by incompetence by the President and Holder.
As lawyer I would hope that you would agree...

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 2:48 PM 

I dont support any dicrimination, murf.

I just dont see a crime here under the letter of the law.

No one died.
No got hit.
No one got threatened.
Nothing happened.

Two black guys showed up in trench coats and had a billy club on their person.
Two guys out of 300 million.

No other instances of anything like this happened in the thousands of voting polls across the country.

And you have your panties in a bunch because the President is not paying attention to this.

Bigger fish to fry?

And it doesnt matter if you think its a Federal matter. If it is a crime, it can also be a state matter and a local matter.

Get mad at the cops, the prosecutors and the AG's office. They all failed you here.

Its not just Barry and Eric.

This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on Apr 20, 2012 2:57 PM

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

Who knew

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 3:27 PM 

Today I learned the Black Panthers still exist..

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return