<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Hook
(Login TrooperHook)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: *

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 10:03 AM 

Murf, you're trying to recite nursery rhymes again. Facts and rants are two separate entities.

Police investigated the Philadelphia event. That's a fact. The investigating policeman concluded no crime was being committed. That's a fact. Not a single victim came forward to say they were a victim. That's a fact.

I don't like the idea of people hanging around in fromt of public gatherings with weapons brandished and looking crazy. But in America, you can lawfully hang out in many public gatherings and look crazy with a variety of different weapons. Heck, in Arizona, you can brandish firearms.

I have to accept that racist crackers can sport a variety of weapons in a variety of venues. Just because they look crazy or even just because they look like they have criminal intent, until they break a law, they're protected.

It applies to whites, blacks, hispanics or asians. You don't like it? Leave America.

But that's where xenophobia sets in. You're so caught up in your victim wannabe fantasy world that you and your puppetmasters conjure up some sort of complex world order which is coming to get you. It's a life purpose for a victim wannabe.

Do law enforcement agencies every make mistakes? Sure. But is the DOJ in cahoots with "The Media" and social anarchists to disenfranchise the good Americans? That's the drooling, foaming at the mouth mantra of the doltish morons that fill the ranks of your brotherhood.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 10:33 AM 

Is the Klan even a group anymore? LOL

Another group of 4-5 idiots with a bullhorn and a website. And you guys are going to get your panties in bunch about them too? You dudes need a reality break.

You spend all your time worrying about 2-3 idiots with NO AUDIENCE and fail to understand the real issues going on.

Last week, I heard the American Nazi Party has it first lobbyist on Capital Hill. Arguably, that is a much bigger issue than the NBPP failing to intimidate one voter, but you heard nothing out of me. Why? It doesnt fukking matter.

Small potatoes.

Get a grip. Quit being so afraid of everything Rush and the boys tell you to be afraid of. Use your brain. Think for yourself.

"Insert witty quotation here"

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
April 22 2012, 11:49 AM 

Anyone who takes Limbaugh seriously has to be a moron. Take a former oxycontin addict serious - you can't be serious.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 7:41 AM 

I have to accept that racist crackers can sport a variety of weapons in a variety of venues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another racist comment that shows everyone your intelligence level.
How do you know they are racist?

The second amendment is what separates normal thinking Americans from the whack jobs trying to destroy this country.

Would you care if 2 people from the klan dressed in their hoods, stood outside of a polling center during an election brandishing a weapon?
Would you believe that Department of Justice should press charges against the actual people there and the group that they represent?
Would you have a problem with the Klan placing a bounty on the head of a black man accused of killing a white man?
Would you have a problem with the Department of Justice ignoring this bounty?

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 11:20 AM 

"Would you care if 2 people from the klan dressed in their hoods, stood outside of a polling center during an election brandishing a weapon?"

--Is it illegal? Were there voter complaints? I might have a problem with it, but that doesnt make it illegal.

"Would you believe that Department of Justice should press charges against the actual people there and the group that they represent?"

-- Again, is it illegal? And what group is this?

"Would you have a problem with the Klan placing a bounty on the head of a black man accused of killing a white man?"

-- Again, as far as I can tell, this isnt "illegal". If it was, the local authorities would have acted quickly.

"Would you have a problem with the Department of Justice ignoring this bounty?"

-- I hate to bust your balloon, but I dont think its "illegal" what they did. It might make me angry, but I dont know if its "illegal".

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:04 PM 

It is very illegal to place a bounty on anyone's head.
I thought you were a lawyer?

It is illegal to INTIMIDATE voters period.
It is illegal to brandish a weapon within a 1000 feet of a polling center.

So you are not bursting my bubble..lol

Stop trying to insult everyones intelligence with this sh!t.
You know what kind of firestorm would follow the klan outside a polling center.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:14 PM 

...on putting a bounty on someones head

"-- Again, as far as I can tell, this isnt "illegal". If it was, the local authorities would have acted quickly. "

...Bronco the Attorney

You seriously thought that?

This message has been edited by HomerSaysDoh from IP address 64.132.166.77 on Apr 23, 2012 1:15 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:31 PM 

No, dumbazz.

The actual language used by the person making the bounty.
It may not be illegal the way he worded it.

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:39 PM 

Murf is so slaughtered on the Philadelphia story that it's beyond debate. Yes, Murf, if the KKK set up outside a polling place with poll watching credentials and carrying bats, that would be unsettling. But, in Philadelphia, it would have been lawful.

But I'm intrigued by this allegation of a bounty from Sanford, Florida (at least I'm assuming it's from the Trayvon case).

Was this in fact a true bounty to bring in someone dead, with a reward offered? Or is this someone's phony enhancement of what was really going on?

I can see a bounty meaning different things to different people. If it was an out and out bounty to shoot, kill or hurt Zimmerman, and not something like providing evidence to convict Zimmerman, I have to question:

Where are the local authorities?
Where are the state authorities?
Who are the specific authors of the bounty?

If this was a pure "bring him in dead" challenge to BP followers, I agree, there's some criminal behaviors. I don't know the specifics of Florida State Law, but I doubt if it's written much differently than Ohio's Revised Code.

So Murf, can I see some links that spell out the particulars to this bounty in a genuine way. I'm sure the actual bounty notice must exist online somewhere. Note, that doesn't mean I want one of your puppetmasters' interpretation of the bounty.

Or is it just possible that this story is as disingenious as the Pennsylvania judge who supposedly pronounced Sharia Law (a lie) to set an admitted Muslim assaulter (another lie)free by dismissing assault charges.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 1:50 PM 

Hook,

Check this out.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-3460_162-6711575.html

A Bush appointee defending Obama on this issue? WHAT????????????

Murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 11:50 PM 

Federal: Title 18 Sec 373
(a) Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct
constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted
use, or threatened use of physical force against property or
against the person of another in violation of the laws of the
United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of
that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to
persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be
imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment
or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of
the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime
solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life
imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty
years.

Florida: 777.04
(2) A person who solicits another to commit an offense prohibited by law and in the course of such solicitation commands, encourages, hires, or requests another person to engage in specific conduct which would constitute such offense or an attempt to commit such offense commits the offense of criminal solicitation, ranked for purposes of sentencing as provided in subsection (4).

Just in case you still need to make the connection....

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that were in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin; the thing thats about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherfuckers; it has been long overdue. I say to everyone that is on this call right now; Im comin out of the gate; my prize right now this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest dead or alive for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black mans problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? Its time to wake up I dont know how else; its in me to fight. Its in me to raise up soldiers. Its in me that every time my feet touch the ground the state of Florida these crackers- they scared.

Im kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida aint on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there aint scared to kill a cracker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

Standing about 50 feet from the door of a polling center dressed in some type of military gear holding a weapon would be called INTIMIDATION by 99.9% of the normal thinking population.
There is nothing else to talk about if you are the DOJ...clear visual evidence of a member of a racist hate group standing outside a polling center.

As I have stated before:
The DOJ has ignored two very serious crimes committed by a racist hate group.

Now, a part time country cop and a lawyer should find both of these charges to be serious in nature, but you are both willing to ignore the incompetence or the blatant arrogance of the DOJ, to try and save face for some odd reason.

The Bounty case is a more serious issue.
How the leaders of that party and this Williams disaster are not in jail waiting for a trial is an embarrassment to law enforcement.

Now you have the laws..you have the evidence.
What is the problem?

Murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 12:00 AM 

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

This is the type of behavior you get when the liberal media exploits a case.
This about the 3rd or 4th story in the past week where an innocent white man is attacked and the cowards that attacked him claim it was justice for Trayvon.

Twitter blew up with death threats against Zimmerman and the judge that did his job.

Holder is kissing Al Sharptons azz at an event while all of this is going on.

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 3:04 AM 

Ohmygosh, Murf. You actually disgrace your moron brotherhood.

I didn't decide, and Bronco didn't decide, to not prosecute the Philadelphia jokers. The investigating law enforcement officials at the local, state and federal levels, from both parties, concluded there was no crime. Their decisions weren't particularly difficult to understand, as long as you don't wrap yourself up in your cloak of self pity victimization.

It's not against the law to wear camoglauge. It's not against the law in Philadelphia to walk around with billy clubs. That's true if you're a black lunatic with poll-watching credentials or if you're one of those white victim wannabes that flock to gun shows and get themselves off with self pitying victimization rants.

And in America, which you apparently hate, you get ample first ammendment protection to express yourself with inflammatory speech. If you just make a token attempt to speak in code and only infer general violence, you get protected. That's why Ted Nugent isn't sitting in jail right now.

That radio interview transcript you posted (assuming you didn't make all or part of it up) was definately inflammatory. So is the rhetoric from the right wing militia types that incite the cracker victim wannabes.

Draw
(Login Drawon3rdand30)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 5:54 AM 

The reason I brought the Voter intimidation case was to show the hypocrisy of the left. As you will note, I agreed with bronco that there was likely not enough evidence to convict them in Philadelphia case. But, I did not bring it up to debate whether a crime occurred, but rather to show that the left will defend these actions, but get enraged if a conservative suggests you should need ID at a voting booth.

The argument is that IDs will be used to keep the poor and unorganized from voting. yet, this Black panther stuff, is acceptable merely because it is not illegal. Never-mind that is very hard to prosecute these crimes, and there was huge political element to the case. The party that so enamored with voter rights bends over backwards to defend the panthers. Seems to me they do with panthers exactly what they accuse the conservatives of doing with Zimmerman.

I do not hate liberals. I think viewpoint diversity is important. I have changed my opinions on issues based on the well-reasoned arguments of liberals. I think they are good people. There is one thing that bothers me-liberals think they are intellectually superior and conservatives are a bunch of Creationist hicks that get their guidance from Rush Limbaugh. Let me tell you, you hear in TV, radio, politics and message the loudest of the party, who are unfortunately most of those things.

However, the majority, the reasonable element of the party because of their conservative nature plays second fiddle to the loudmouths. Reagan could not get the nomination in today's republican party. True conservatives (low taxes, low spending, personal freedom, smaller government, HELPING OTHERS) need to take back the party from the religious right.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who undertsand binary, and those who do not.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 7:21 AM 

Trooper, you are too stupid to insult.
You talk in circles so much that you can't even win argument with yourself.

You wanted the law...I provided the actual text of the law that clearly spells out that is ILLEGAL to INTIMIDATE voters.
You wanted the law...I provided the actual text of the law that clearly defines the criminal nature of a bounty.
You wanted the wording from the people that authored the bounty...I provided the actual text of the loud mouth moron word for word that clearly spells out an intent (of course, you question if it is real or not b/c it does not fit your agenda)
You wanted evidence of intimidation...it is all over youtube..

So you come back on here and you still, try to claim there is nothing to either of these very racial issues.
Everyone understands that there was a lack of action on the part of the authorities...that is the entire complaint!!!!!
Nobody disputes the right to wear some k-mart military gear.
Nobody disputes the freedom of speech even if it is hate speech.
But there is a law to prohibits intimidation of voters.
I don't know how in the world anyone on this planet can't see how the Panthers actions outside of a polling center brandishing a weapon and making racist comments can't be deemed INTIMIDATION.
Of course nobody came forward, THEY WERE INTIMIDATED...

The Bounty case is beyond alarming.
How anyone can dismiss this as something petty is beyond insane.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 9:13 AM 

bronco, you are a one trick pony. You got the beat-down for using Media Matters as a source in another thread, yet you go back to that poisoned well again with a story from CBS which quotes a Media Matters investigation.

For everyone's information, Media Matters is a partisan organization whose founder, David Brock, is also running a pro-Obama super PAC.

Give it a rest. Your credibility is wearing a bit thin lately. Your cheering section is down to Trooper and that is about it....

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 1:24 PM 

No, Murf. Much like the little child who never quite understands what the adults are saying around him, you're not telling the truth when you say that I see nothing wrong with the actions of the Black Panther members in Philadelphia or Florida.

I flat out think it's unsettling, crazy and even despiscable. Just like I think Ted Nugent's comments were unsettling....and even incitefully in concert with treasonous rhetoric.

But we are a country of laws. You can look crazy. You can dress crazy. You can carry an assortment of weapons in a wide variety of venues. I might not like it. You might not like it. But you can do and say a lot of crazy stuff, including making a lot of violent,but carefully-worded inferences, and still not be against the law.

If that Philadelphia officer would have heard the lawfully-present BP poll worker say something like: I'll bash the heads of anyone voting republican or who I think might consider voting republican, I'm confident that an arrest would have been made. Of course I can't prove it, because it didn't happen.

If Ted Nugent would have absolutely said: If Obama gets elected president again, I'll die or be arrested trying to kill him, I'm confident that Nugent would have been arrested. Of course I can't prove it, because it didn't happen.

Those BP's and Nugent acted like morons. And they certainly imply a lot of violent intent. But neither got arrested or prosecuted for much the same reason.

But a victim wannabe will not, or perhaps can not, see the big picture.

bronco
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 1:49 PM 

Why didnt the cops arrest either of the Black Panther guys at the time of the incident?

Like Murf pointed out, they didnt arrest them under state law?

Why havent they arrested them under state law? Its only been 3.5 years? Sounds like the local and state government agree as well. Sounds like the local cops, proescutors and AG's office agrees with the DOJ as well.

Hmmm. It is strange that all of these entities tend to agree.

And USC3, read the CBS link, it contains facts and proper sources. Unlike most of the right wing garbage you guys cite to.

This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on Apr 24, 2012 3:30 PM

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 2:38 PM 

These are delicate issues we are discussing and I am leary aboout saying too much about these hate groups either black or white. This board is on the world wide web and you don't know who is looking at this. I posted something the other night about white hate groups but thought better of it and pulled it. These groups are dangerous in my opinion especially in these volatile times and I wouldn't want a molatov cocktail in my living room at 3:00 in the morning. I lived through the 60's and know what can happen.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: Calling out ED Shultz and the rest of the idiots

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 4:06 PM 

The point I am trying to make is similar to Draw, there is a big disparity on how the two groups are treated. Like Troop said, its hard to prove if it didn't happen and if the KKK did what the BP did, we would see a different outcome.

This next election, if the KKK pull the stunt the BP did, mark my words, two things will happen..
1) Justice Dept will file charges
2) Bronco will agree with the charges and insist there are no parallels between the two cases.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return