<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Romney is pissing in your liberal beer

April 26 2012 at 12:44 AM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 98.238.185.194

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/04/24/transcript-of-mitt-romneys-speech-a-better-america-begins-tonight/

Wow. What a speech. Reminds me of Reagan. If he keeps it up, you're going to see a new president come November.

And just when I didn't think much at all of Romney as a speaker, he comes up with this 15 minute gem.

Nice job. Keep it up. And get rid of that f*cking idiot and his apologetic cronies.

F*ck you Diane Crookstein. You're an idiot. How Californians keep on voting for you is beyond me.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

TOBB
(Login Bengal_Boy)

desperation

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 7:22 AM 

Did it? Did a "Better America" start last night?

Ahh the gullible.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: desperation

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 9:08 AM 

Not going to call Romney anything spectacular, but after 4 years of complete failure on all levels, it can be easy to say that we will indeed be a better America the day Mickey packs his bags and takes Holder with him.

I am not confident in the intelligence level of this country.
I have no evidence but a basic guess here, but I Would venture to say that if you ask people under the age of 30 to name the cast of Jersey Shore, you could get an above average score, but if you ask them to name the top five people in power in this country, they could not name 3-4.

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 12:18 PM 

In power or powerful Murf?

Powerful:
Obama
Bill Gates
Bernanke
Zuckerberg
Hillary

In Power:
Obama
Biden
Boehner
Inouye
Hillary

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 1:01 PM 

In power..like President on down.

The most powerful?
No names behind the scenes...

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 2:54 PM 

That speech reminds me more so of Newt Gingrich.

Reagan, FDR, Kennedy, even Clinton and LBJ at their best, were able to inspire confidence and pride. Neither Mitt nor President Obama seem to inspire that kind of confidence.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 3:46 PM 

I believe the political scene has become more about media sniplits and attacks rather than production and cconcern for the tax payers.

Both sides play the same game, the big difference is the liberals have more media outlets

theydey
(Login theydey)

Re: Romney is pissing in your liberal beer

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 6:32 PM 

Yes, they win with speeches and then try to govern with them.

bronco
(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 7:01 PM 

Romney = Obama Light

"Insert witty quotation here"

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 7:21 PM 

"Romney = Obama Light"

I find myself in agreement with Bronco. On politics.

Wow.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

This site is full of liberal trash

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 8:08 PM 

Quiz Question: What is the difference between a Democrat, a criminal, and a mental patient?

Answer: Nothing.

And as much as I don't like him--Romney's still pissing in your liberal beer.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

TOBB
(Login Bengal_Boy)

Oh!

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 8:14 PM 

Oh! Oh ok I got one like that... ready?

Knock knock...

OSF: You're not clever. You're not humorous. AND Romney is going to break your heart AGAIN in November by losing to Obama. Obama will remind you and everyone else why he won the first election in a landslide. I can't wait until he gets his hands on Romney in a debate. He will make short work and mincemeat of this DOLT. No amount of clever you conjure will change it. Wait, what's the total mass of Jeffrey Waymire's brain?

Answer: Nothing.

Mikey is cleverer than you think.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: *

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 8:38 PM 

One thing the voters will be reminded of - W pissed in the beer of the middle class. I guarantee the gory details of W's performance from 2001 to 2009 will be trotted out in the debates and the campaign which has already started. The conventions are a joke for they are meaningless now.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

TOBB

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 10:12 PM 

Yes, and your post proves your intellect. So does your vote--or do you approve of how places like the Republic of California or even the Republic of San Francisco is run?

Don't be a dumba$$ or can you help it?

Synonymous Bengal
(Login CIN-C-STAR)

Re: TOBB

No score for this post
April 30 2012, 11:06 PM 

Romney really is the candidate we should all be rallying behind because whether you're a theocrat, a libertarian or even a liberal, Romney has stood with you at some point or another. Truly a transcending politician, lmao.

The feel that I get is that Romney is the Republican version of John Kerry. He was really nominated because he was the "safe" choice with the "best chance" to win, not because people were excited to vote for him. That's fine for winning a primary, but in the general you have to turn out voters and I think some people will sit at home because they just don't connect with him.

People saying he is "Obama-light," well people said that Kerry was "Bush-light" in 2004. Ultimately his I'm-gonna-do-basically-the-same-thing-but-better-and-slightly-more-liberal platform disenfranchised young and minority voters. Similarly I think young conservatives and some religious conservatives will not feel bad about sitting this one out or even going 3rd-party. It won't be many percentage wise, but it doesn't take that many to swing an election.

Obama will have some problems too. He won't see the same turnout he saw in '08. But unless something shifts significantly before the election I'm guessing Obama gets reelected. He only loses if people feel we desperately need change, and frankly despite the sky-is-falling rhetoric it's hard to say the country is worse off now than in November of 2008.

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 5:01 AM 

I guarantee the gory details of W's performance from 2001 to 2009...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bush will be gone 4 years, kind of hard to blame Bush and be looked at as a leader.
To even bring up his name during this election should be an embarrassment to Mickey because it basically tells anyone with a brain that he has failed and the only thing he can put on the table is that he is not Bush, now understand, I did not say better, just not the actual man.

Mickey should not have a chance in any election right now, but the American people are not that smart in general, so I believe he has a good chance of beating Romney.

bronco
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 10:22 AM 

My problem with that statement Murf is that you put unrealistic expectations on Obama for the first term.

In his term, he was able to stop the bleeding of the job market. Its now about the levels when he started.

HE inherited a giant sh!t sandwich (even you will admit that).

It took some time to stop the water that had broken the dam. the dam is back in place. We have had 22-23 months of continuous job growth (even you will admit that).

Even the most ardent conservative economists admitted that the economy will not approach Clinton like levels again until 2015-2016 ish. Too much damage. Too much correction in the markets. Europe is a still a huge factor (maybe the biggest factor in 2012).

Under Obama, we began the long pullout of Iraq (a war we never should have started and it got us nothing besides the death of a 3rd world dictator and no decrease in the price of oil and a few thousand Amercian lives (which, IMHO, is a few thousand too many).

We also got Bin Laden. Happy Anniversary!
Gaddhafi is gone like the wind.

What exactly is Romney is going to do?

Romney's platform consists of being anti-Obamacare and WHAT???? LOL
Come on.

Obama extended the tax cuts on the wealthy. Cant run on that.

Again, Romey is Obama light.

His whoring to the extreme and radical and whacky right during the primary will hurt him in the general.

"Insert witty quotation here"

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 10:49 AM 

"but the American people are not that smart in general"

You got that part right - to put a dumb a$$ like bush in office. He not only was a pi$$ poor leader he couldn't even talk right - he came across like a hick.

Granted the swinging chads got him in the first time but it took a collosal mud slinging campaign by Rove to get him in again. He knew as much about handling geopolitical events as Mikey does about running the bungs.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 11:41 AM 

I am not going to debate the typical political banter.

I will never in a million years vote for anyone as liberal as Mickey.
Bottom line, I feel the new liberal progressive agenda is a cancer eating away the foundation of this country.

I don't like Romney either but I will vote for him to get Mickey out!

You watch videos about the liberals attacking Ted Nugent
you watch videos about the EPA behaving like a 3rd world mafia
You watch the false outrage over Trayvon Martin and see how the liberals went after gun rights.

Sorry, I like my country to be about common sense.
Words like Accountability and Responsibility are words of pride not hate speech.
Welfare is designed to help, not be a career.
Social Security is about old people who paid into it not drunks and drug addicts.

Political Correctness is the cancer that has to eliminated.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 1:09 PM 

Not exactly sure what you are talking about Obama and Liberal Murph.  I have a die hard republican friend and we trade jabs now and again, try to get the other to see our point of view.  All in fun.  His response to me on Obama...  "well... he's done a good job to date and has not been very liberal, I'm just worried what he will do if he does not have to face another election"  This is from a die hard small business owner conservative who moved to Idaho from Nebraska.  we are talking seriously conservative and this is the best he can come up with.

What exactly murph are the Obama liberal policies?

people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return