<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

I will post it since the liberal media will not

May 2 2012 at 6:03 PM
No score for this post

murf  (Login murf129)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.215.132.32

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

Funny how this side of the story did not recieve the same amount of false outrage

http://murf-seriously.blogspot.com/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Homer
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: I will post it since the liberal media will not

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 6:16 PM 

Unfortunately, it may take a beating by the roving gang of blacks to snap people out of their white guilt. Maybe not....

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/reporters-beaten-by-mob-of-blacks-and-their-newspaper-stayed-silent.html

Even after the beating they refuse to post story. This country is screwed.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/decline/villain.htm

Someone please explain white guilt to me.

This message has been edited by HomerSaysDoh from IP address 74.215.104.205 on May 2, 2012 6:26 PM

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 12:56 AM 

Murf, what part of your link from Reuters (which, by the way, is part of the mainstream media) has never been reported before?

That Zimmerman was lawfully carrying a gun? Already widely reported.

That Zimmerman, and his local neighborhood watch group, was motivated by a lot of previous crime, including B/E's and burglaries? Already widely reported.

That Zimmerman's family, and Zimmerman himself, had a long record of positive social interation with a variety of African Americans, especially during the years he was raised in Virginia? Already widely reported.

There were other parts to this story, but none of it was news to me. I didn't get my prior knowledge from personal interviews with the Zimmerman family. I got my prior knowledge from widespread media coverage.

That coverage also included a witness who claimed that, from a distance, it appeared that Trayvon was the physical aggressor. It included police first responder reports that detailed Zimmerman's appearance which was consistent with being attacked, including abrasions to the back of his head.

Ironically, I watched and listened while Trayvon's father complained in a CNN interview that "The Media" was being one-sided in its coverage in defense of Zimmerman. The Media is hard to define because it is so broad based. But when the emotionally attached from two extremes complain, that's a pretty strong testement that "The Media" is getting the story substantially right.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 7:17 AM 

You have a problem with understanding what is said compared to what you want to hear, you might want to work on that.

If you believe this side of the story is getting the same amount of coverage as the first 10 days of this case on the liberal stations and in print, then you are mentally challenged.

Every guilty white liberal was all over this when it looked like Zimmerman tracked the guy down and just shot him for no reason.
NBC and MSNBC went as far as fabricating a racist monster that killed a choir boy.

Ed Shultz should be held liable for inducing panic

(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 5:10 PM 

Is there a storied history in our country of blacks oppressing whites and blacks disnfranchising whites?

Nope.

Is this what it is with you two? Every time a black guy or gang beats up a white guy, you scream liberal media bias?

Get a life.

There is a history of police in this country not taking crimes against blacks seriously. This is particularly the case in the South. Hence,the media frenzy.

The opposite is not true.

Then again, I keep forgetting that you and Homey like to manufacture history and pretend like blacks weren't prejudiced, oppressed and enslaved for hundreds of years.

It poor Whitey that gets the shaft. LMAO.

"Insert witty quotation here"

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: *

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 5:32 PM 

This part of the country - Southwest Ohio - has a history of being a strong red area - that is Republican. You'd be surprised at the number of people in this region are still fighting the civil war - I know a few like that.

(Login fraidycat)

Hate to take the bait...but should be fun

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 7:35 PM 

I really don't understand the controversy here. A guy with no training in law enforcement who was in a neighborhood watch sees another guy. He calls the police. The police remind him of the #1 rule of neighborhood watch - WATCH; they tell him the police are on the way and not to follow. Against police instructions and SOPs for the watch program, he confronts the "suspect" who was not engaged in a crime where anyone was in mortal peril. Even if you think the "suspect" was up to something, the worst that could be imagined was property crime. The "watch" man then kills the unarmed "suspect". It's 2nd degree murder. It's no mystery. There is not one word of the above that is in dispute. Black, white, red, green - those are the facts.

A second issue which seems like another non-controversy is that Marine who got fired for posting that he would not follow the President's orders on Facebook. He's in the military. When you sign up, you come under rules that don't apply to civilians. Namely, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Want to bash the president publicly? Great. Just don't join the military. The UCMJ rule is pretty clear:

"ART. 91. INSUBORDINATE CONDUCT TOWARD WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, OR PETTY OFFICER

Any warrant officer or enlisted member who--

(1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;

(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or

(3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer while that officer is in the execution of his office;

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

So, the guy violates #3 and gets fired. If the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, Douglas MacArthur, gets fired for it, is it a surprise that a rank and file guy gets fired? Clear as a bell.

"I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was..." - President H. Truman

Again, all this controversy on these two issues when there is zero room for interpretation of the facts.

- FC

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Hate to take the bait...but should be fun

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 9:14 PM 

Zimmerman should not be a national symbol of reconciliation from 50 years ago.
To live your life trying to correct the mistakes of the past is insane.
I was not living 50 years ago and yes I am very aware of the issues, but that was 50 years ago and I don't see how having a very unfair and biased media is going to correct mistakes from a half of a century ago.

I post the videos on for the simple reason of providing evidence that the media providing fabricated and biased opinions can cause the not so intelligent to behave like untamed animals.

Your a fool for saying things like...oh the poor white guy.
If you believe everyone is equal under the law, then how on earth can you have that attitude?

He might have committed second degree murder and he might have rightly defended himself and we don't know the full story yet and that is my problem.
The liberal media attacked this guy, a racist hate group place a bounty on his head, idiot celebrities went as far as tweeting an address where they believed he lived placing others in danger and the more facts come out about this case, the less it seems that the first wave of information was filled with guess work and flat out fabrications.

As for the Marine...
He should have been booted.
I don't care if you like Obama or not, if you are in the military he is your boss and you have to respect that.
I have friends that served under Bush and Clinton and they hated both of them, but never would go on record of saying that.

(Login psychostats)

Zimmerman's Version

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 11:42 PM 

... Against police instructions and SOPs for the watch program, (Zimmerman) confronts the "suspect" who was not engaged in a crime where anyone was in mortal peril. ...

... there is zero room for interpretation of the facts.

There seems to be more room than that, Fraidy. This is apparently Zimmerman's version, which is consistent with his 911 call.

- Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and starts to follow Martin. The dispatcher tells him not to do that.

- He agrees, but stays outside to determine exactly where he is within the watch area.

- Still unsure after a few minutes, he asks for the police to call him when they get there.

- He then looks around for an address.

- Martin attacks him after doubling back and circling around the SUV.

- Believing he is in mortal peril, Zimmerman shoots Martin.

Links:
http://reason.com/blog/2012/04/03/did-zimmerman-ignore-the-police-dispatch
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-03/news/os-trayvon-martin-circles-george-zimmerman-20120503_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-source-police-department

Not taking sides, but some of the key facts do seem to be very much open to dispute.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 107.10.83.42 on May 5, 2012 12:02 AM

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Zimmerman's Version

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 10:37 AM 

That is exactly what I am saying.

The media has the majority of society believing that Zimmerman just chased down a young boy and shot him because he was black.
They did not report both sides of the story on an equal basis.
NBC just got nailed again for editing issues...

Then you have people like Bronco, who believe it is wrong for a white person to ever question the exploitation of a person or case because this country had racial issues 50 years ago.
I am simply amazed at the rapid decline of common sense in this country.

Political Correctness is the cancer eating away the insides of this country.

(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 11:02 AM 

I only care about 3 facts.

1. He followed the kid for no reason.(Other than he was black).
2. He then got out of his vehicle to pursue him.
3. He then ignored the police's direction not to pursue him.

And Murf, don't spin the issue about racial exploitation.

It's simple - Police have a history of not pursuing crimes as vigorously or as justly when blacks are the victims. It happened in this case. Bumbling police work from the beginning. The marches and riots? Becuase people are sick and tired of the same thing happening time and time again when a black person gets killed.

$50 says if a white kid from Mason was the victim here, Zimmerman would have been in jail that night.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. OPEN YOUR EYES.

This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on May 5, 2012 11:05 AM

(Login fraidycat)

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 12:34 PM 

I have collapsed to the responses to Murf and Psyc for ease of tracking...

Murf - I agree that Zimmerman shouldn't be a symbol and should be judged only by the merits of his innocence or guilt in court. The the behavior of the media, those in the media world (e.g. celebrities & personalities), and those who want to become part of the media world (e.g. Zimmermans first lawyers) has been ridiculous and self-aggrandizing. Those with the desire to be in the media world are neither conservative nor liberal underneath it all; they just want ratings numbers at any cost (see Rupert Murdoch), or want to increase their exposure http://bit.ly/IfXy19), or, the lowest scum of them all, want to increase the awareness of the ineptitude of Mike Brown (www.mikebrownsucks.com).

That being said, when someone clearly commits an act of negligence and they dont get arrested, the court of public opinion is the only venue people can turn to. It would have been better for everyone, including Zimmerman, if he would have been charged and a formal investigation conducted right away.

Psych - I think the facts are very clear. In this particular situation - being a member of a neighborhood watch, being in possession of weapon, having talked to the police who were en route and told you to disengage - leaving the car was an act of negligence. Negligence is, "Failure to use reasonable care, resulting in damage or injury to another." Neighborhood watch guidelines and police instructions are to remove yourself from harms way once an observation has been made and reported and let trained professionals do their jobs. Zimmerman's unfortunate negligent decision caused a chain of events that ended in a COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE tragedy had those guidelines/instructions been followed. I really don't see any other way to look at it.

- FC

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 4:02 PM 

All I've been seeing for the last month or so on the Zimmerman case are opinions which aren't worth a cold cup of coffee. It's in the hands of the courts now and that's what I go on - not opinions.

(Login CIN-C-STAR)

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 9:20 PM 

"I will post it since the liberal media will not"

Murf feels such entitlement now that he expects the "liberal media" to post things he feels are important on the private message board he uses.

If they don't he feels victimized and oppressed.

Also, he wants you to know that feeling the exact same way but about "liberal" things like pollution and healthcare means you are a brain dead, mentally ill, worthless subhuman that is a member of a cult.

Anything else Murf? How about them Fightin' Irish? Women's b-ball, not bad, eh?

"We do do, and we do it at a very, very high level," Lewis said.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 8:15 AM 

Fraidy....

I agree with you and that is the reason why I believe he should have been charged with something on the lines of negligent homicide or manslaughter not second degree murder.
As Bear points out that is all opinion, but what I keep pointing out is the reckless behavior of the media that formed a majority opinion based on biased and unfair reporting and the actions of Congressional Officials and The President and Eric Holder.
They planted themselves in the heart of the drama based on knee jerk reactions caused by unfair and biased reporting.

"I will post it since the liberal media will not"

Murf feels such entitlement now that he expects the "liberal media" to post things he feels are important on the private message board he uses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't feel entitled to do anything, I just enjoy watching the hypocrites squirm away from facts.

If they don't he feels victimized and oppressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't go down that path with Trooper, you are better than that.
That is the dumbest argument anyone can try to make.

Also, he wants you to know that feeling the exact same way but about "liberal" things like pollution and healthcare means you are a brain dead, mentally ill, worthless subhuman that is a member of a cult.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subhuman?
No, brain dead?
YES!

What is more important to the majority of the middle class, pollution or feeding your family?
What is more important to the majority of the middle class, an irresponsible bill that the law makers did not even read before voting on it or take into consideration the legality of passing such a law, or making your house payment?

You see, the reckless behavior by the dream weavers hurt the middle class more than anything.

bronc
(Login broncobux)

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 11:39 AM 

I think I can wrap up the thread by saying the following:

None of this would have been an issue if the police had handled the initial investigation correctly. They let this snowball and let the media get involved.

Guilty or innocent, the problem with this individual case is over.

"Insert witty quotation here"

Current Topic - I will post it since the liberal media will not
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return