<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Hey Flap!

May 12 2012 at 5:43 PM
No score for this post

CB Bengal  (Login Fulcher)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 99.192.108.98

Just wondering how you feel about the Devils' playoff performance so far? Any preference for our next opponent?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bo Jackson
(Login HipLikeBo)

Go Devils!

No score for this post
May 12 2012, 8:04 PM 

Just wanted to jump in and show some love for the Devils. Rangers playing tough should be a good series.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

flap
(Login flapjack)

Re: Hey Flap!

No score for this post
May 13 2012, 10:12 AM 

It was pretty cool being out last night watching Ranger fans get antsy last night, albet for the first minute and a half. I think when it comes down to it, I feel we got the team everyone wanted to see. Not for nothing, but I know the NHL wants to see Ovechkin go as far as he can, being a league face. But i think the tri-state area wanted to see these two teams. The NHL is great when the Rangers are good, and we have the history to make it a very interesting series outside of this market.

I am glad that Marty has had a few days off, incredible that he plays at this high level for a 40 year old. The goaltending matchup will be the focus of the series. I love the way the Devs are running 4 lines out every night. That has always been the key to our post season sucess.

It always burned my arse that the Rangers sucked during our championship years. They put all their efforts into 1994, and produced very little after. I think the Rangers are the clear favorites in this series. I am also psyched that the Devs will be able to sleep in their own bed every night.

WFAN was good last night. I heard Rangers in 5 or 6. I think the devils take the series at home in game 6. LET'S GO DEVS!!!

It is depressing watching the Jets have success.

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: Hey Flap!

No score for this post
May 13 2012, 9:15 PM 

Kings Rule!

Old SmartAzz
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Kings?!??!?!?!?!?!?

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 3:12 AM 

USC, you're a Sacramento Queens Fan??!!??!!?!!??

Jesus--that's like worse than being a Clippers or Bungles Fan.

Har har har.

Seriously now--I love how these jackazz Sac King Fans up here think that they had a "run" in the 90s/early 2000s. Yeah, laugh it up. I know I am.

See--YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE HARDWARE IN ORDER TO HAVE A RUN.

Pacific Division Champions DO NOT COUNT!!!!!!

I love how these idiots fly that banner in Arco and are somehow proud of that.

haha!!!!!! Joke's on you, King Fans. Now the Magoofs want Sacramento Taxpayers to pay for them for a new arena downtown (traffic is already idiotic downtown--and there's no parking to speak of at the Old Railyard). Yep, I've heard this song and dance FOUR F*CKING TIMES NOW. Twice in the 'Nati. Once in Charlotte, NC--and now the f*cking Queens wanna try it. Too bad for the Magoofs, the Sacramento Natives aren't buying it. Charlotte was smart enough to say "F*CK NO" to George F'ing Shinn too.

Just moronic.

Yeah, I know, USC3--you were talking about the LA Kings. wink.gif

Did they finally make the playoffs? Who knew? Yeah, they haven't had a "run" either since Gretzsky.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 98.238.185.194 on May 14, 2012 3:14 AM

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: Kings?!??!?!?!?!?!?

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 9:01 AM 

You need to get out of the City of Trees. LA Kings are 9-1 in the playoffs, took down #1 seed Vancouver 4 games -1, swept #2 seed St. Louis 4-zip and is up 1-0 vs #3 seed Phoenix. Basketball playoffs are ok but NHL is where it is at right now. Playoff hockey, all 7 game series. I'll watch basketball when the Conference finals start.

I heard a rumor that has Sacramento Kings going to Columbus, Ohio. How is that possible?

LA Kings Rule! There, fixed it for ya.

flap
(Login flapjack)

Re: Kings?!??!?!?!?!?!?

No score for this post
May 14 2012, 8:15 PM 

Ouch

I feel the Devil's controlled much of the pace during the first two scoreless periods. The Rangers were opportunistic. It didn't occur to me that the refs sucked until a Ranger fan text me such.

The Ranger goalie played very well. No excuses for Marty. Time to adapt, adjust, and overcome.

Old Sacramento
(Login oldschoolerfan)

CowTown

No score for this post
May 15 2012, 1:30 AM 

Yes, I do, USC3. I hate the Queens--and I hate this town.

But I do like hockey--and yeah--you're right. NHL Playoffs IS where it's at.

I'm just like you--even worse--I don't tune in until the finals. But it's kinda tough when in the next cube over some idiot's talking about "how fun the Sac Kings Game was last night--EVEN THOUGH WE LOST" dipsh*t watercooler discussions. It's like they talk loud enough for everybody to hear.

But I ask this: How smart do you have to be to keep on feeding the Magoofs your hard earned $$$$$?!?!?!??!??!? It's sort of like feeding the Brownterd. wink.gif

But yeah--you're right. NHL Players play their azzes off every night. It seems that NBA Players coast until "it's important"--meaning Conference Finals or better.

Oh yeah--one more thing--f*ck LaDum James.

Another thing--just add another town that the Magoofs are considering--Las Vega$, Albaquerque, Anaheim, and now f*cking Columbus, OH?!!??!?!!??!?!? I guess Columbus is just that far away that those poor Middle Ohio Residents are that unsuspecting. AND GUYS--IF THE QUEENS DO INDEED MOVE TO POOR COLUMBUS, PLEASE DON'T BECOME INSTANT FANS!!!!!!! SEE THROUGH THE HORSESH*T. It's like being a Bungles Fan only worse--the Queens haven't been to the NBA Championship since they were in Cincinnati, ironically.

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 98.238.185.194 on May 15, 2012 1:55 AM

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

Re: CowTown

No score for this post
May 15 2012, 8:09 PM 

Didn't mean to be a downer on Sacramento. There is a lot to like about the place. Good area to raise kids, fairly safe, excellent universities, uncongested for the most part, near the Sierras/Tahoe and near SF, Napa etc.

T
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
May 15 2012, 9:11 PM 

U3- been hearing same about Kings moving to cbus,.. Our mayor wrote the NBA and said we are ready to support a new franchise or an existing team willing to move. Since the Maloof Bros. are not happy it is easy to assume they will use us to get what they want...

We have a hard time supporting NHL and MLS..... Unless it is OSU...it's not selling here.

T

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
May 16 2012, 8:22 PM 

I'm with you T. I don't see Maloofs moving to Columbus. What is the population nowadays? How about Cincinnati? Maloof's would love to move the team to Las Vegas but the NBA doesn't want its stars hanging out there with shady characters like bronco and his pals. Seriously, NBA players hanging out all hours of the night and morning before a game? Another rumor is Orange County here in SoCal but I believe the Lakers and Clips have a say in the deal. I don't see that happening either...that team is in limbo...

Meanwhile, Go Kings Go. LA KINGS that is. Looks like NYR and NJD will go 7 games. If Kings keep this up they will be well rested.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LA KINGS for once, USC

No score for this post
May 17 2012, 11:33 PM 

LOL--seriously--please hand the LA KINGS the Stanley Cup. They deserve it.

Plus, here's why--WHITE HOT. That's why they are winning it all. Hopefully the rest doesn't cool them off.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

flap
(Login flapjack)

Re: LA KINGS for once, USC

No score for this post
May 22 2012, 4:50 PM 

Devs got it done at home. I was hoping they would have chased the king

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
May 23 2012, 4:01 PM 

GKG!

flap
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
May 23 2012, 8:47 PM 

That is Jersey pride! That is Jersey strength! We will go into your house, and get after it! I was at the Redf Bull game, and when I left it was 3-1 good guys. I got home it was 4-3 with 2 to go. No matter how it looks on TV at the Garden, we get that more than anyone else all year long. The Devs have decided to make their move. The Rock has become a Fortress!

Any if anyone wants to talk about Corey Booker, no shot.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
May 24 2012, 10:53 AM 

Im not a hockey guy, but I was stunned when I saw Jersey was up 3-0 after the first period at NY.

"Insert witty quotation here"

flap
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 5:27 PM 

Devils Live!!!!

4th Line open scoring in game 6!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!

flap
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 5:35 PM 

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Make it 2!!!!!!!!!

This is what it feels like to root for a winning teams, fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synonymous Bengal
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 7:49 PM 

F*ck the Rangers, THAT'S how we roll here in NJ. Our Henrique beat their fake king.

DA Da Da Da, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

The NJ thorrn in this pages side
(Login flapjack)

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 10:02 PM 

USC,
If you are are a Kings fan, I wish you good luck sir.

18 years to the day, and here is the post game interview:

Steve Candolosi: "Marty, do you thing you have exorcised the demons of 18 years ago today?"

The GREATEST GOALTENDER OF ALL TIME, "Well, I am not sure, WE have won 3 STANLEY CUPS since then......"

Doesn't matter what he said after that.

Devils in 6, and rolling with the 4th line. It is a great thread, friends.

Barry Melrose is not walking through that door!

This message has been edited by flapjack from IP address 96.242.250.91 on May 26, 2012 9:40 AM

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return