<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

LA BOUND - U3

July 10 2012 at 7:50 PM
No score for this post

(Login takinitintherear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 99.7.248.127

I think U3 is still on his mission trip....

Just got a promotion to LA - and will be heading there at the end of the month. Seeking any advice on areas to live - schools are most important for kids. We are looking at Torrance, Redondo Beach, Marina Del Rey, and Palos Verdes.

I will be pulling for the bungles to move to LA...you can keep the Hole. happy.gif

T

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

Re: LA BOUND - U3

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 4:27 AM 

Because Cali has strict gun laws, all neighborhoods are safe. I hear Compton is nice.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
MikeBrownSucks.com Forum Moderator

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 5:39 PM 

"Because Cali has strict gun laws, all neighborhoods are safe."

Unless you live near Falc and his arsenal

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Homer
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 5:48 PM 

You mean near Falc and all his guns he "loves--but can't own". Thats code for I got de guns, they just don't know about them.

Storm
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 8:12 PM 

I am truly concerned if Falc owns any guns, the guy has had numerous meltdowns on a message board over the years, not sure thats the type of person you want packing heat lol

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Synonymous Bengal
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 8:14 PM 

I need a gun if I'm located anywhere near falc......l

I'll be out there Monday thru Wednesday next week....

T

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 9:32 PM 

I am back in LA because of a death in the family.

T, all those areas you mention are along the 405 fwy. You are in the Southbay which is a very crowded area. Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful homes all around that area. The traffic is just stupid. The 405 is hardcore, serious, pull your hair out type of traffic, especially if you have to go north towards Westwood where there is horrendous ramp closures because of construction. Are you stationary in an office? Give me more info on your daily job activity...if it involves field work, driving etc. and I can assist you. If you can afford to do it come north on 101 fwy out of the San Fernando Valley towards Agoura, Westlake, 1000 Oaks...safe, beautiful, mountains, open space, weather is unbelievable. Your family will refuse to leave. I'll teach your kids how to surf. I know you are probably a pale whale and can't swim.

Cheers everyone, I miss this place.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 10:11 PM 

You only missed politics.

My condolences.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Where did you liberals learn....

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 11:00 PM 

.....F*CKING GEOGRAPHY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? F*cking Las Vegas is closer to LA than Sacratomato is. I'm far, far away.

....and don't worry. I haven't melted down. You haven't seen a meltdown. I'm very calm. Most of all, you and Storm, T--AREN'T WORTH MY F*CKING BULLETS. Your azzhole president and his pals made my .45 caliber ammo too expensive to waste on morons like you.

BTW--I do own a Colt 1911--modified to my liking (trigger and pistol grip fit for my big mits). I'm not making that sh*t up. So fear it if you want. But trust me. You're safer with me owning.....

Congratulations--You're safe. For the time being. wink.gif

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

(Login takinitintherear)

Re: Where did you liberals learn....

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 2:55 PM 

U3 - welcome back man...how was your trip? I will be working at the airport...thus why I am south I believe. I will be out there for 3 years top so I won't own.....

I don't mind commuting...as long as the traffic moves... happy.gif

As far as surfing....although I am fit and tan... I am afraid of the ocean. Can't stand what I can't see. But maybe with some good beer you can coax me. I'll be pretty busy next week when I come out...but I'll be back the following week and should have some time.... I'll be at the Marriott or Hilton on century blvd.

Falc.... Thanks

T

uscthree
(Login uscthree)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 6:59 PM 

LAX I'm assuming. So you are getting best advice to stay near the LAX area. El Segundo is a cool area you might consider. Its on the south side of the runways. Its got a small town feel. There are noise and air issues there with the Chevron Refinery, Hyperion Wastewater plant and of course the airport...add in the salt air and you got a nice soup. That aside, I would still not mind El Segundo. There are some beautiful craftsmen homes. Redondo beach is cool too, down by Kings Harbor. I'm not a fan of Torrance and Carson areas. Stay the f away from Inglewood, Gardena and Lennox, and inner parts of LA along the 105 fwy. If you go east on Century blvd you will start getting into some of the run down areas I mention.

I'm outa here on Sunday night back to the jungle (the real one). I'll check in a couple more times to see if you have any questions about the area.

(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 7:35 PM 

I appreciate your help....safe travels. We will have to hook up shortly. I want get in some college games this fall...USC and UC!A...along with some Galaxy games.

T

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

You're welcome (WTF?!?!??!?)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 8:01 PM 

"Falc.... Thanks"

Don't mention it. Although keep these two things in mind:

1. You're just taking up space
2. You're wasting perfectly good O-2

You're welcome.

"So he got fired? Big deal. It's happened to the best of us. So he got kicked out of his house by his 400 lb'ed wife?!?!? That's probably better for him anyways."-OldSchooler on ChrisMBHater's absence

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:14 PM 

It's good to see you back US3. These Liberals have been beating me to a pulp. I'm about ready to surrender.

LAX is certainly an interesting place. Been there 4 times on the way to and from Maui. I'm certain I saw Cousin IT from the Addams Family there.... along with a few other characters.

Good luck on your mission trip too. happy.gif

dacow
(Login dacow)

JB..

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 5:45 AM 

..."LAX is certainly an interesting place. Been there 4 times on the way to and from Maui."

Went to Maui for first time this winter. AWESOME. Have you been to any other Hawaiian islands? Which others do you recommend? Wanna go back. Financial support welcome.

This message has been edited by dacow from IP address 74.142.5.78 on Jul 13, 2012 5:45 AM

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

Re: JB..

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 2:29 PM 

Dacow,

We went to Oahu on our second trip after staying in Maui a few days. We stayed at one of the resort hotels on Waikiki Beach. Honolulu is a big city with a big city feel. And Waikiki Beach is a tourists madhouse. The differences of the beaches were striking though. On Ka'Anapali Beach in Maui if you get twenty feet into the water you're already in over your head. On Waikiki Beach you can be out 500 feet and still be only up to your chest.

We did have fun on Oahu though. I highly recommend a half day or so at Sea Life Park. It's away from Honolulu and it's beautiful. You can swim with the dolphins, hand feed giant sea turtles and lots of other fun things. If you have kids they'll be mesmorized by the place. We also took the tour to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. I highly recommend that too. There are old soldiers and sailors there that were there at the time of the attack and they'll be happy to tell you their stories. Some of the stories are just heart wrenching. There was something spiritual about that place.

But all in all we prefer Maui. It's laid back, not overly developed and it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I hope you get to go back. happy.gif

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I have one question...

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 1:13 AM 

If you f*ckers can afford to go to Hawaii at a time like this--I have only one question...

CAN I HAVE SOME MONEY?!?!??!?!?

LOL

Hey if the SQUATTERS nationwide feel they are obliged to have it--WHY CAN'T I?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??

Synonymous Bengal
(Login broncobux)

Re: I have one question...

No score for this post
July 16 2012, 5:42 PM 

The soon to be Mrs and I went to Maui last year and loved it.
Kaanapali Beach is aabout as good as it gets.
I personally enjoyed hacking up the Kaanapali Golf Course.

Maui is probably the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on.
Next time, I want to go back and try to go see Pearl Harbor. Its on the Bucket list.

"Insert witty quotation here"

(no login)

No score for this post
July 17 2012, 10:36 AM 

My vote is for Redondo Beach, TITR

This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on Jul 18, 2012 6:00 PM
This message has been edited by broncobux from IP address 24.234.30.172 on Jul 17, 2012 3:36 PM

T
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
July 19 2012, 2:42 AM 

Thank bronco...I heard that a lot while I was there

DAcow
(Login dacow)

Ok

No score for this post
July 19 2012, 9:23 AM 

How much you need?

BBFG
(Login BringBackForrest)

Hawaii

No score for this post
July 19 2012, 5:46 PM 

Several things that you have to see there --- I spent 4 years there

Oahu

1) BYU Hawaii--- Polynesian Cultural Center--- very cool shows

2) Wainea Bay-- North Shore and just breathtaking

3) USS Arizona-- if you dont get emotional there you are dead

Hawaii

1) Kilauea Volcano Park--- loved walking on the lava---

2) Black Sands beach

3) Helicopter ride to the volcano

4) Snorkeling off Kona--- Manta Rays galore!

Maui--- the golf there is the best

Kauai--- the most laid back part of Hawaii

Molakai-- 38 mile bike ride from the top of the mountain down

BBFG

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I'm thinking

No score for this post
July 19 2012, 9:45 PM 

"How much you need?"- Dacow

I'm thinking a couple of things:

1. As much as it takes for a week in Maui. That's plenty of bling, more than likely.

2. I'm feeling like one of those spam emails right now that claim "We need to stash some money in your account right now--and will wire it to you when you give us your acct. number and bank's routing number......." LMAO. Quit trying to scam me, Dacow. wink.gif

3. As much as the Falc Charity Foundation can account for on the tax return. LOL

BTW--I'm pretty sure you know my email address. Email me the details for point #2. hahaha

You pick, sir. happy.gif

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 98.238.185.194 on Jul 19, 2012 9:45 PM

t
(Login takinitintherear)

Re: I'm thinking

No score for this post
August 1 2012, 10:35 PM 

U3 - I am still at Airport Hilton.... message me at coopcarcam@sbclobal.net if around.

We found a place in PV called the The Estates...its off Crenshall and close to PCH.

been here 3 weeks and still ave yet to see the damn beach....been swamped in new gig....dang there are lots of Asians here. nice looking ones too... happy.gif

T

(Login takinitintherear)

Re: I'm thinking

No score for this post
August 21 2012, 9:14 PM 

Fully moved in now. Went to first Dodgeer game last night and had Lexus Club seats - 6 rows behind HP and Rob Reiner (Meathead on Archie Buncker) Met Tommy Lasorda in the dinning area, saw Magic Johnson, Gene Simmons in the stands along with some dude from 6 feet under. Never watched the shoe but he was pointed out to me. The stadium did not dissappoint. The women were as hot and yummy as the Dodger dogs.

Went to the beach for the first time this w/e. Manhattan Beach ...will just say.....WOW.  From the homes along the shore - to the views...to the bikinis.

Let me know if anyone makes their way out here.

T

dacow
(Login dacow)

Well..

No score for this post
August 22 2012, 7:13 AM 

...I went to the Reds game and sat behind some clown from Norwood. So fukk you.

Current Topic - LA BOUND - U3
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return