<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Reds Reds Reds Reds

No score for this post
April 3 2017, 7:24 PM 

Feldman for the most part was unimpressive, the offense looked average as usual and the bullpen had a good outing but that's gonna change fast when they start playing the good teams. With Bailey and Desclafani on the DL it's probably gonna be rough sledding for the starting rotation until they get back. I plan to be done watching this team by early may if not this month.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.51.87 on Apr 3, 2017 7:28 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

Reds do indeed s*ck

No score for this post
April 5 2017, 6:17 PM 

Their rebuilding plan has gone terribly wrong from getting next to nothing for Chapman to having almost all the pitchers they acquired for position players look like suspects instead of prospects.

This is a bad baseball team!
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
April 6 2017, 4:36 PM 

And wouldn't you know it.

They just moved DeSclafani from the 10 day DL to the 60 day DL with Bailey. These guys are the Tyler Eiferts of baseball.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
April 6 2017, 5:59 PM 

I wonder if Castellini and mikey are lunch buddies. They run their teams similarly.

Bungleistic

No score for this post
April 13 2017, 4:53 PM 

Don't see why they brought Arroyo back, already given up 4 runs through 3 innings tonight and he looks like a human batting tee right now.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
April 13 2017, 6:11 PM 

I think they had Arroyo pitch in their single A rookie league against very green hitters and he did alright but they should have put him in AA at least and see how he does there and then up to AAA. I'm not sure what they are thinking - his fast ball is way below average in speed and I'm not sure how he is with his other pitches. Until he proved he could do well in AAA he would stay there.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

IF

No score for this post
April 20 2017, 5:16 PM 

If the Reds can get Bailey up and running and Defliscano (probably misspelled) up and running they could be a factor in this year's playoffs. That's a big IF considering Bailey is the Red's Eifert only worse.

LCD
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2017, 8:00 PM 

After opposing batters become more familiar with the young pitchers on the Reds staff, they'll tee off on them.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: IF

No score for this post
April 24 2017, 12:41 PM 

It's now apparent Bailey won't be back until mid June and Defliscano might not be ready in a timely manner either. Looks like it's wait till next year already.

Bungleistic

No score for this post
April 24 2017, 2:20 PM 

I think this teams youth is going to catch up in a hurry. They may be in 2nd place right now but it wouldn't surprise me if by the all star break or even sooner they were in 4th place behind the Cubs, Cards and Pirates. Finnegan is on the DL and he only looked good in his start against the angels opening week but since then and before his injury looked unimpressive, and Feldman looks inconsistent as he can turn in a good outing one night and then his next start be chased during the 5th inning. I love what I've seen out of Amir Garrett, I think he can end up being really good and he's shown some promise so far this year. But they still have plenty or rebuilding to do and with Bailey and Desclafani out for an extended period of time it wouldn't surprise me to see the team wear down and go on a slide sooner rather than later. Still expecting a 70 win season at the most.

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
April 26 2017, 7:47 AM 

Enough Arroyo bashing!

Sure, he is an over the hill pitcher that no one else wants, but he is the best starter they have right now.

With everyone else, it's like watching the opposing team have batting practice.

< Previous Page 14 5 6 7 8 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return