<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Munchkin mick

No score for this post
February 15 2017, 5:56 PM 

I don't see this team going anywhere, at all. They'll probably be a first round exit in the tournament just like all the other Cincy teams. This town is very familiar with the words "one and done". Also I'm not too confident UC would fare well in a better conference. They're beating most teams in the American but they're beating all of them boringly and unimpressively. It's not like they're blowing all of these American teams out by 30 and 40 points. I think if they were in the Big 12 or ACC or some major conference then it would be rough sledding. They'd probably be an NIT/No kind of tournament at all team. NIT at best.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.67.157 on Feb 15, 2017 6:26 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Negative Feedback Loop

No score for this post
February 18 2017, 2:45 PM 

It's kind of like a negative feedback loop. Because they are in a B conference they will have a hard tome getting great players and they will continue to be a one and done team. Tubberville found this out also and I wonder why he gave up on getting players from this area - the good ones basically told him to get lost when they could play for big name schools so he basically gave up recreating here. The same can also be said for Cronin also.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

Re: Munchkin mick

No score for this post
February 26 2017, 2:12 PM 

If UC can't beat an average UCF team on the road then how are they going to fare against a better team than UCF that presents a tougher matchup on a neutral court in march? Unless they learn how to win away from Fifth Third they're not going anywhere. This team is capable of making a tournament run? Please....

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return