<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Who Stays?

January 5 2017 at 4:46 PM
No score for this post

ItmightbeJB  (Login ItmightbeJB)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 24.29.18.77

The free agents that could stay or leave next season present the Clown with some tough calls. So who stays and who gets let go? Here are my thoughts:

DOMATA PEKO He's old and hasn't been performing up to his past year standards. I think they should respectfully let him walk, especially with Billings coming back. Pat Sims is in the same descriptive IMO as is the always hurt Brandon Thompson. He's currently making $4.5 million.

ANDREW WHITWORTH: Re-sign him. Period. Otherwise it's another Ogbuehi year. But he's already making $9.0 million.

KEVIN ZEITLER: I'm not sure Mikey will shell out the cash. I think he's going to command a lot of interest and a lot of salary. And we've seen how quickly MikeyBoy folds when he gets into a bidding war. But the Bengals need this guy. With Bodine at Center and Fisher at RT keeping Zeitler is important. Right now he's only making like $1.9 million.

DRE KIRKPATRICK: They should try to re-sign him. Pacman is getting slower and getting burned more and more. William Jackson III is an unknown. And Darquez Dennard has underperformed and plays very cautiously. Right now he's making about $2.1 million.

BRANDON LA FELL: He's only making $2.5 million. This might depend on what they think of Cody Core who showed up big on Dead Cat Bounce day.

REX BURKHEAD: He's only making like a half million and as far as I'm concerned he's a better RB than Jeremy (too stupid to play football) Hill. He gets to the hole quicker than Hill and he runs lower to the ground. PAY THE MAN!

Some guys that should be worried about just making the team include Rey Maualuga and Margus Hunt. And they might have to do the unthinkable and use a draft pick on a kicker. But with 11 picks they can afford to. Is Horst Muhlman still alive?

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

Re: Who Stays?

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 6:08 AM 

From the Book of Bengalations:

And the Lord God sayeth unto the Bengals, I will smite thee and cause thee to be the cause of great tribulation, such as the league has never seen. Thy followers shall wail with great sorrow at the mention of thy name. Thine owner will become hated in all the land but be emboldened to become more incompetent. I shall occasionally give you brief glimpses of the happiness you might have enjoyed had I not decided from the beginning that you shall be a barren wasteland of sports. And then just as thy followers begin to raise their heads to the fragrance of a new outcome, I will break their spirits and remind them of the folly they regale in.

And there will be great gnashing of teeth and sorrows of untold magnitude as I cause thy owner to live longer than even my servant Methusela. He will dance on all thy graves and make merriment in the night with free smoked sausage links from my Kroger store. He shall be the first one served at the day old bread store and his eldest son Katie shall take over the team only after all your followers are rotting beneath the earth and I have sent forth your owner into fire and brimstone. And Ye shall be cursed in all the land as I expel thy Zimmer, Gruden and Jackson from thine midst as their eternal reward for the pain they endured under the kingdom of the engorged nitwit and his giggling eunuch.

So mote it be.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

Re: Who Stays?

No score for this post
January 6 2017, 4:23 PM 

Hilarious, JB. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. And Good Lord, he hath giveth us Mike Brown who hath taketh away real football from Bengaldom. I hear ye, brother.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return