<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

A very sad day

January 8 2017 at 9:03 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic   (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.46.36

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the Meltdown at Paul Brown/Bungle in the Jungle. Many tears will be cried by every Bungles fan on this day.

Sigh

https://youtu.be/OyBSrBqogPY

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.46.36 on Jan 8, 2017 9:12 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

Re: A very sad day

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 12:38 AM 

I was there. I can honestly say it was the most heartbreaking loss I've witnessed. They outdid themselves. It will be hard to top that level of Bungling. They've set a standard for Bungling so high I don't know if they can top it. The next time they make the playoffs, they will likely lose per usual, but it will be hard for a loss to be worse than that. However, if anyone can top it, it would be the Bengals. Or the Browns. The Browns could definitely top it.
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 5:15 AM 

The most "Burfict" ending to a football game ever?

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 8:54 AM 

I was working 4x12 but listened to most of the game including the ending. I laughed so hard I nearly wrecked the cruiser.

Then the hilarity continued. Right after going EOW, two deputies from the midnight shift were dispatched to Miami Valley Gaming because one of Mike's Sheep got angry at a Steeler Fan's celebration, picked a fight with him and then suffered a beat down.

I laughed all the way home.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 12:43 PM 

Trooper

You should of never responded or at least took your time. That bungle needed a good lesson that they will never be better than the Steelers. Hope he learned his lesson and jumped off the wagon.

All bungle fans deserved that game....hahaha... wake up sheep.

T

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 2:28 PM 

Mike Brown was so thoroughly disgusted with the meltdown playoff loss to Pittspuke, he extended Marvin Lewis' contract for another year. Then he re-signed players left and right. He only stopped short of maintaining his coveted continuity when it required a bold move, like signing-off on the Hue Jackson succession plan or making a bigger offer to Marvin Jones.

Then there was the self-congratulatory talk in the offseason, humble-bragging about the Bungs five straight playoff appearances (all leading to one-and-done results).

Now basking in the glory of a 6-9-1 followup season, he's quite content knowing he showed 'em all how to run a franchise.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
January 9 2017, 7:05 PM 

Mikey now has more important things to worry about - what winter cruise to take the Fam on.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return