<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

A Sad Day for the Dallas Bandwagon

January 15 2017 at 5:44 PM
No score for this post

psychostats  (Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 70.92.18.131

Every year, it seems, there's a team that accumulates the bandwagon jumpers. Last year it was Carolina. This year it's been Dallas. It was all Dak this and Dak that, the awesome rookie QB. And their high-flying rooking running back played for some college I can't seem to recall at the moment.

So much for that. I now have a happy wife and a thrilled son, both born in Wisconsin. The others kids don't care. But anyway, it seemed like the Cowboys were playing over the heads all year, especially on defense.

Remember when Mike McCarthy was on the hot seat? I noticed that this season while looking for those claims about Marvin. Now he's getting ready to play Atlanta in the NFC Championship game.

Go Pack... my second team and one much more worthy of allegiance.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 70.92.18.131 on Jan 15, 2017 7:57 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lumina
(Login 72360)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: A Sad for the Dallas Bandwagon

No score for this post
January 15 2017, 6:02 PM 

Just don't see anything sad about the biggest pompass a$$ in professional sports losing at home in his 25 billion dollar ego palace.I used to love the Cowboys right till Pompass A$$ Jones took over.I feel bad for Jason Whitten,love Zeke and thought Dak was awesome,just wish the bumblers could be as big of provincial thinkers.Ugghhh......never happen

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return