<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Jeremy "Worthless" Hill

January 15 2017 at 6:41 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic   (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.46.36

Shouldn't he be taking notes from a real RB tonight? Le'Veon Bell showing tonight how to play like and be a real NFL RB. Everything that the worthless Jeremy Hill is not. Why can't they just cut this MF'er who has sucked for 2 straight years already? Bell showing how you play RB in this league while all stupid Jeremy does is try to put dance moves on people which fail every time, doesn't put his head down and hit the hole, rips off rushing performances of 20 carries for 50 yards on a consistent basis, worst RB in the NFL. Time for this chump to be cut! Take notes from a real NFL RB then come back and talk to us

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.46.36 on Jan 15, 2017 6:56 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lumina
(Login 72360)

Re: Jeremy "Worthless" Hill

No score for this post
January 15 2017, 6:56 PM 

Not worthless,has more rushing Td's than any other back in the NFL over the last 3 years,just can't stay healthy or consistent

This message has been edited by 72360 from IP address 108.77.92.13 on Jan 15, 2017 6:57 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
January 15 2017, 6:58 PM 

Hard to blame Hill considering the "worthless" bumbler organization that has shown zero capability of developing anybody into an NFL player

This message has been edited by 72360 from IP address 108.77.92.13 on Jan 15, 2017 6:59 PM

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
January 15 2017, 7:10 PM 

I wish that he did not have the most rushing tds, because imo these past two seasons something seems lucky about that stat/fact. He is not Jerode Bettis in his prime, or even Cedric Benson in his prime for that matter.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
January 16 2017, 9:09 AM 

Jeremy Hill reminds me of another LSU running back who also spent a few years with the Bengals back in the early 80's (i think), named Charles Alexander.

Alexander and Hill had similar running styles that didn't serve either of them well. They were both big backs and they both hit the hole in an awkward, upright position. Neither seemed to want to lower their head and use their size to maximize their push. I was reminded of this twice recently. Once was when I watched Rex Burkhead gain 119 yds. vs. Baltimore. Burkhead not only hit the hole quicker than Hill but he did so much lower to the ground. He ran under the arm tackles that regularly stand Jeremy up and stop him for little or no gain. The other time was just a few minutes ago when I read Bungleistic make much the same observation.

Anyone can run through a gaping hole. It takes a tough RB to make yards when the holes aren't there.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return