<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Whitworth and Mikeyboy

February 22 2017 at 7:54 AM
No score for this post

ItmightbeJB  (Login ItmightbeJB)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 24.29.18.77

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/2/22/14693916/broncos-expected-push-andrew-whitworth-move-on-bengals

This is the reason old coppercrotch is still the worst owner in all of sports. All things being equal, the chance to win a super bowl, or even ONE playoff game will always weigh heavily on the minds of the tried and true veterans playing out their final years.

In other words the extreme shortsighted arrogance that made our lovable buffoon offer Marvin Jones a "similar" deal to stay in Cincinnati was doomed from the start imo. If he wants to keep good people he'll have to make his hometown deals BETTER than "similar." Will he make the same mistake with Whitworth? Zeitler? Kirkpatrick? Can you teach old retards new tricks?

Of the three players mentioned above I think it likely at least one walks. At this point probably Zeitler because the ol' beer bellied white knee sock wearing golf cart ornament thinks OG's are just plug & play spare parts.

Meanwhile the truly useless spare parts like Maualuga, Peko and Dansby will be here forever.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Whitworth and Mikeyboy

No score for this post
February 23 2017, 11:32 PM 

Yep, Zietler is also about to skip town as well. From what I've read he has not had any discussions with the Bengals. So much for shoring up that O-Line. LOL. #26Years

but I can't blame either one for leaving.

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 208.102.87.83 on Feb 23, 2017 11:37 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return