<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Sooooo

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 11:46 AM 

Which one of you Lefty Dirtbags beat up Dr. Savage's Dog?!?!!?!?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Where are the liberals?

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 3:51 AM 

Who in the hell is Doc Savage?

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Murf

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 5:05 PM 

Dr. Michael Savage. Radio Show Host in SF.

....and why he lives in SF--I will always wonder.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 9:48 PM 

Don't know what precipitated the attack but the whole climate right now is one of antagonism and Trump by nature is antagonistic and a bully. This as stated creates a bad atmosphere of unrest and it will only get worse. Might cause a revolution but we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiGNBJu7IM

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 8:16 AM 

Another tough day for the Trump crowd. Although where I have to laugh is the alleging from Trumpians is the idea that the FBI is partisan, considering that Comey's "October Surprise" was probably more damaging to Hillary than anything that Russia allegedly did. But even then, I did not see it as a partisan move, just poor timing if you were Hillary or a Hillary supporter (or anti-Trump for that matter). Unfortunately for the rest of the educated world, if Donald Trump or Sean Spicer said that the sky was neon green and that Kentucky bluegrass is pink, the Trump crowd in mass would believe it.

We will see how the Gorusch hearings go (which I like Gorusch...even though the Dems on principal should consider to fight the same way that the GOP did a few months ago vs. Garland, they cannot honestly expect Trump to appoint anyone better, unless they can succeed in keeping the Supreme Court at 8 for 4 years, which is not likely considering the 'Nuclear option' that the Senate Republicans have). And health care is not looking like another legislative loss for team Trump, although his newest amendments will placate the Paul/Cruz wing of the party a bit more, but will only alienate the Susan Collins' of the world. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 2:34 PM 

I think it's going to be ugly from here on out. Trump has alienated the press calling them his enemy along with the pseudo wiretapping claim along with the Russia investigation. One thing I wonder about isn't Trump a little late with his claim? He should have made that claim shortly after the election but now it looks like he cooked this up to divert attention from the Russia investigation. He has a history of doing diversionary tactics such as when someone sued him he would countersue. This will be an interesting spring and summer.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 5:45 PM 

'The pseudo wiretapping claim"

He's right and wrong , they didn't have to target his communications because its already been revealed that every single phobe call, text messages and all other electronic communications are being recorded and saved by the CIA
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 21 2017, 6:25 PM 

More Repubs think he should retract his statement. Besides his timing is way late - it should have been done months ago. Trump isn't the most truthful person anyway and he is devious.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-republicans-call-for-trump-to-retract-obama-wiretap-claims/ar-BByyWUX?ocid=spartandhp

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 22 2017, 7:10 AM 

This article articulates the problems with lying about the small things (i.e. Inauguration crowd size) and the big things (wire tapping) and how it will effect him when something big actually does happen (as big things happen in every presidency).

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trumps-credibility-crisis-arrives/520347/

I will preface that Fallows is a self-proclaimed liberal so with those who refuse to read opposing views of any kind this is a heads up to not waste your time.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

The thread starts with a ridiculous assertion and name calling and goes downhill

No score for this post
March 22 2017, 11:17 PM 

from there.

Liberals and leftists did not put Hillary Clinton at the top of the ticket, the Democratic Party's machinery and wealthy donors did that. The left wanted Bernie Sanders. Say what you will about Bernie, but he's got principles that he would have stuck to, unlike Hillary and unlike Trump (who's breaking so many promises already it makes me dizzy)

In any case you're not really looking for a discussion with the left/liberal types if you start with the typical name calling so common on the internet tubes. I'm not sure what you get out of the name calling. But to each his/her own I guess.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 25 2017, 10:20 AM 

Fox News has been fun today lol.

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
March 25 2017, 1:54 PM 

The cry babies in congress is the biggest disgrace to our Republic. Neither side wants to do anything for the American people but just point fingers at the other side. Obamacare will collapse cause insurance companies are dropping like flies from it and 20 million who have insurance through it will soon be uninsured . Republicans and Democrats act like spoiled brats who can't work together to help the middle class or the poor. Their to worried about reelection more than anything else. I'm sick of both cry baby parties who don't give two Shats about us. They need to sit down and have a give and take from both parties and pass a bill that's good for all Americans and stop acting like spoiled Brats!!!

Fulcher

No score for this post
March 25 2017, 2:15 PM 

Trump said he was a deal maker where were is the deal? We need both parties to work together or nothing will ever be accomplished and the American people will only continue to suffer!! That's wh I liked kasich or Rubio cause I thought they could bring congress together. However my party wanted to elect the most polarizing person they could find. Now we suffer!

Fulcher

No score for this post
March 25 2017, 2:38 PM 

My Aunt who owned her own insurance company and sold it in Ohio for more than twenty years. Just opened another to sale insurance and it is the Hospitals that are screwing us a procedure Medicaid only will pay $2500 for costs us over $50k. She found a loop hole where she tells the hospitals that she won't pay more than Medicare cause it is discrimination and have saved her clients millions. The hospitals and lobbyists are putting it up our arse!! And both Dems and Repubs need to stop having their wallets lined by lobbyists and agree Medicare premiums are the law of the land. The day that happens all our premiums drop drastically.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
March 25 2017, 4:38 PM 

You know, you talk about working together, which side do you see chanting the "resist" mantra.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 26 2017, 6:41 AM 

You know, you talk about working together, which side do you see chanting the "resist" mantra.

From the past 100 days, or from the previous 2200 days? After all, flat out not voting on Garland kind of set a precedent of it's own, yes?

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 26 2017, 6:58 AM 

Trump said he was a deal maker where were is the deal? We need both parties to work together or nothing will ever be accomplished and the American people will only continue to suffer!! That's wh I liked kasich or Rubio cause I thought they could bring congress together. However my party wanted to elect the most polarizing person they could find. Now we suffer!

I was and am still for Kasich as well.

One huge lesson from this whole Health Care mess these past three weeks is that running a country is much much much different that running a business. He may have been a great dealmaker as a businessman (although even that is arguable), he is off to one of the worst starts for a president ever. His ultimatum this week expecting that to scare the likes of Ted Cruz and Susan Collins from each end of the spectrum from caving shows just how little he understands about politics. Many points that have been conceded from this past weeks from even conservative talking heads (i.e. Charles Krunthammer and David Frum) is that universal healthcare of some type of form is now expected, so even though Ryan and company read that the people wanted "choice" to not choose healthcare, leaving 24 million plus uninsured simply did not work. Those who voted from Trump believing in his "dealmaking" and "business prowess" were duped, plain and simple. As jaded as it sounds, politicians are the best politicians, and the most effective seem to be the true pork barrel dirtbags (i.e. Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich in the 1990s). Trump might represent and bring out the worst of our society, but that alone does not make him a great politician. Porkbarrel, backscratching, sid quo pro, etc (which Kasich and Hillary both could play that game) both would have been better choices to just simply "get stuff done." With all of that said, although he has a history of letting his businesses fail, no good businessman or woman would let their business fail, so hopefully that was empty rhetoric Friday night when he said that "health care failing is on Democrats." Bush II or Obama, also with a lot of opposition, would NEVER have said anything like that without a fight.

Now, back to the point about working together, absolutely. Republicans have some great ideas (i.e. tort reform and finding a way to cross state lines, which is much more difficult said than done, but of course could be done) to make things more affordable. However they ought to leave the tax reform as a separate issue, which the American public saw right through on this one.

I think that where it starts though is getting honest rhetoric from both sides. The "death spiral" and "disaster" rhetoric will not get the left to budge. On the other hand, the left needs to admit that there are problems on the horizon if nothing gets changed, and that pricing is still the issue for Americans who do not love this bill. They do need to find a bipartisan resolution to healthcare. I would love to see it, but I do not trust either side.

UKBengal
(Login ukbengal)

No score for this post
March 29 2017, 10:41 AM 

Hope you guys don't mind my 'two pennies worth' on this.

Trouble is, what with Trump, Brexit, the possibility of Le Pen getting into power in France, Russia, and so on and so on, for the first time in many years I've given up listening to news. Seriously, who can you believe??? I find myself resorting to listening to satirical news programmes, but that doesn't always help. Although "last week tonight with John Oliver" is pretty funny, and a program we have over here called 'The Last Leg' (worth a Google). If that fails a little bit of Green Day.

I honestly mean it, who can you trust these days?

Right, I'm going back to this open bottle of red.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
March 29 2017, 7:16 PM 

"I honestly mean it, who can you trust these days?"

Definetely not any news outlets from anywhere, left or right
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
April 17 2017, 6:35 PM 

Trump was elected to be an azzhole.

We elected him over a parasite because we were tired of the liberal game plan.
It seems the rest of the world is tired of liberalism as well.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return