<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Free Agency

March 8 2017 at 1:53 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic   (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.51.87

Bungs just signed Brandon LaFell to a 2 year deal according to reports, good move in my opinion. Now they need to resign Zeitler, Kirkpatrick, and Burkhead and let the rest walk.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lumina
(Login 72360)

Re: Free Agency

No score for this post
March 8 2017, 2:29 PM 

Doubt the clown signs anyone else since this will be his "big" FA splash according to Hobknob.Bet this means the clown is thru spending unless it's a cut player that comes to the bungs "on the cheap".
You can bet this also means no 1st ,2nd ,or third round receiver in the draft.clown is content to sit on his hands the rest of free agency and count all the money he just cheated the sheople out of.The next article out of Hobknobs mouth will be since the "the giant FA splash"the bumblers made they no longer have any money under cap.It will be some unbelievable Hobspin stating the bumblers have spent their entire free cap space on this deal.
I have to admit I'm a little surprised LaFell signed here given that he has already seen a year of the clowns schitt show

This message has been edited by 72360 from IP address 108.77.92.13 on Mar 8, 2017 3:04 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
March 8 2017, 4:24 PM 

Did you leave out Whitworth on purpose?

I thought we'd hear more buzz about Kirkpatirck and Zeitler today, the first day of the FA period.

No, they sure won't make a big splash, that's for sure. Re-signing LaFell is good, but it won't mean much if the rest of their offseason sucks.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
March 8 2017, 5:11 PM 

I meant to say that they should resign Whit. I just assumed that he might be testing the FA market and I just found out that him and the bungs are sending mixed signals. I didn't leave him out on purpose because they sure as hell need to bring him back, he's their best o-lineman. I just assumed that he wasn't guaranteeing a return to Cincy and that's what I read in an article.

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 8 2017, 5:12 PM 

I do believe if they let Zeitler,Whitworth,and Kilrkpatrick walk it's going to send a very bad message to the rest of the team and one Adriel Jeremiah Green will be the next guy to leave town when his contract is up.Maybe he pulls a Carson Palmer

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 6:51 AM 

Whitworth is gone. PFT reporting he'll sign with the Rams today for ridiculous money.

I'm grasping at a dandelion sticking out the side of a canyon wall that we can re-sign Maualuga and Peko though. Zeitler will be gone by 4:01 today.

TOSS ME THAT THAR VOMIT BAG!

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 9:51 AM 

Whitworth leaving sends a bad message to the fans in this town. The fact he is leaving to go to a worse team tells me Whitwotrh doesn't like what he sees in the bungs and he feels the bungs aren't going anywhere this year or the next so he's wants the money before it's too late. Another masterful performance by mikey and the crew.

Bungleistic

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 11:57 AM 

Zeitler now gone too. I'm predicting 4-12 next year with the worst OL in the league.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 12:19 PM 

When Zeitler learned Whit was leaving he decided that the bungs year next year would be poor so he got out when the getting was good. I foresee a long rebuilding period here and would not be surprised to see the Browns beat out the bungs for 3rd place. Welcome back to the glory years of the 90's.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

They should trade Dalton now

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 12:47 PM 

no point keeping Dalton

2017 competitiveness just ended
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 3:55 PM 

I know of denizens of a certain message board who are surely pleased with these developments. Quite pleased indeed.

In case anybody didn't hear, it's supposed to be a bad year for O-linemen in the draft. So much for having 11 picks.

Mike Brown's yearly conversation with the media should prove interesting.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 4:13 PM 

Hey Sam, where are you? The Texans gave the Browns a second rounder to take Brock Osweiler off their hands. God, that's funny.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 4:36 PM 

I saw on the FA list that Andre Smith is available - for some reason he didn't do that well with Minn. There aren't a lot of OL in the FA list - I did see one center however. Looks like mikey got his t!t in the wringer this time as someone pointed out the number OL in this year's draft are a little light.

Bungleistic

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 1:06 PM 

Karlos Dansby signs a 1 year deal with Arizona. Take him. I ain't complaining a bit.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 3:03 PM 

Everything that the Browns do is fun or funny, but this isn't a terrible move if the Brownies can parlay their horrid QB into another draft pick.

With that said they also just released RGIII, so I suppose that Osweiller has a shot if he stays. Browns also interested in Garrappollo. So we will see.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 7:30 AM 

According to ProFootballRumors.com "Andre the Hut" Smith is set to visit the Bills and might visit the Bengals after that.

When he left the Bengals he was making $3.5m but with Minnesota he only played in 4 games due to injury. And the Bengal just re-signed Eric Winston to backup Fisher at RT. I'm not sure any of those guys can play LT though so IDK. They most definitely need a LT though but MikeyBoy screwed that pooch already. I look for ol' Blob Belly to make a HUGE FA signing of some retread.

And the Bengals are meeting with Joe Mixon, RB Oklahoma next week. That oughta start some controversy.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

This message has been edited by ItmightbeJB from IP address 24.29.18.77 on Mar 11, 2017 7:48 AM

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

The Browns have been funny but they've got a good approach

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 10:19 AM 

The Browns are going to turn it around one of these days because they have ownership that wants to win. They're willing to try different things. Mike Brown will do it the same way every day for the rest of his life because the thing that's working is the money and that's all he cares about.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Andre Smith

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 11:38 AM 

If I remember correctly didn't Andre do better at run blocking than pass blocking? That might work if the bungs are serious about wanting to run the ball more. Also he played RT so can he be versatile enough to play LT? However as stated he struggled with pass blocking with the bungs. As Sophie Tucker once said - "A good LT is haaad to find".

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 12:59 PM 

Yes...Jimmy Haslem absolutely wants to win, but so does Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder and their combined zero Superbowls over the past 20 years.

My point being that the will to win is excellent, but they still need to figure out how to do it.

This message has been edited by wyche from IP address 72.196.144.110 on Mar 11, 2017 2:00 PM

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Wow

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 2:31 PM 

Even Arthur Blank has figured out that you need help as an owner....and it's paying off.

Jerry Jones had Jimmy. Daniel Snyder will never figure it out due to his ego. He just fired his "GM" the other day.

Then you have f*cking Mikey. The biggest idiot in the NFL.

I can't see any of these guys winning a Super Bowl any time soon. Maybe Arthur. That's it.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return