<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Whitworth gone.......Zeitler gone too

March 9 2017 at 9:54 AM
No score for this post

Lumina  (Login 72360)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 108.77.92.13

While I do believe that Whitworth got what he deserved in money and security,I think it is a smart move for the clown not to pay him that much unless he was willing to take a year to year deal which he wasn't.Unfortunately for the clown and the bumbler locker room this is probably going to be devastating.If the bumblers let Zeitler walk this team is done.AJ Green will be the next guy to walk out the door along with fans by the thousands.The clown is nothing but a penny pinching b a s t a r d that does not deserve the loyalty of the fans or the players.Id say Marvin has lost whatever grip he had on the clown

FU clown FU clown FU clown
Bye Sunday Ticket,Be fracking clown. Lumina....out

This message has been edited by 72360 from IP address 96.94.65.129 on Mar 9, 2017 1:31 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: Whitworth gone.......

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 10:41 AM 

The fans that is the tailgaters will never leave even if they brought the Bearcats in.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 10:43 AM 

I'm happy for Whitworth but at the same time a bit disappointed in him that he did not go to a contender. The Rams until the get or develop a QB are worse off than the Bungs in terms of chances to compete immediately.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 11:15 AM 

I used to believe that Sam but as of now I'd be willing to bet both the Rams and Browns win playoff games before the bumblers do.Should the clown bow out or take the big dirt nap,I might think otherwise.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 11:55 AM 

And Zeitler is gone too! Signed a 5 year $60 million deal with the Browns. Anybody wanna bet 4-12 next year?

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

Re: Whitworth gone.......Zeitler gone too

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 4:06 PM 

Not that I expected Kevin Zeitler to hang around, but the Browns? They let a bunch of their O-linemne walk last year. Now they sign a guy who is costing them a lot more.

Remember when Whitworth said he wanted to play for a contender? Oh, brother. No playoff wins in store for his career.Takeo Spikes Part II.

It was only a couple of years ago when I wrote that Paul Alexander was the most spoiled coach in America. So much for that. At guard, Trey Hopkins and TJ Johnson will get their shot. At left tackle, say hello again to Ced Ogbuehi.

Like I said in the other thread, there's not supposed to be a lot of good linemen in the draft.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 4:37 PM 

The Browns last season were in full rebuild mode, and even with Joe Thomas still there, their line was maybe the worst that I have ever seen. So I think that rebuilding that line is part of their rebuild plan, and while I doubt that they win big in 2017, Zeitler is young enough that he could be there for the long haul. I love the strategy of building inside-out, rather than the MB oustide-in theory.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

The Rams deal was pretty smart for the Rams

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 12:50 AM 

Whitworth got almost all the guaranteed money for just 2017. He's got a bit in 2018 and none in 2019. So basically, if Whitworth implodes this year, it doesn't cost them that much to jettison him next year. And nothing to jettison him in 2019.

The Bengals have done far worse deals with Peko and especially sorry-*** Michael Johnson!
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 9:05 AM 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/10/browns-have-nine-top-65-picks-in-next-two-drafts/

After yesterday’s Brock Osweiler trade, the Browns now have a whopping eight picks in the first two rounds of the next two drafts, as well as the first pick in the third round this year, for a whopping nine Top 65 picks in 2017 and 2018. Here’s the full haul:

The No. 1 overall pick in 2017.

The No. 12 overall pick in 2017 (from Philadelphia).

The No. 33 overall pick in 2017.

The No. 52 overall pick in 2017 (from Tennessee).

The No. 65 overall pick in 2017.

Their own first-round pick in 2018.

Their own second-round pick in 2018.

Philadelphia’s second-round pick in 2018.

Houston’s second-round pick in 2018.

I believe starting this year the Browns will reclaim NFL legitimacy. And by 2020 they'll win the Super bowl.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 10:08 AM 

IF their owner Jimmy Haslem does not meddle too much, then sure a turnaround is possible. But I will say that he has a history of, well, horrific decision making, most notably Johnny Manziel.

So in theory their strategy is wonderful, but they still will have to get a few picks right. Their roster by the end of last season was probably the worst I have seen since the 1996 Jets, and that includes the 0-16 Lions and some other terrible football teams. They have a ton of work to do.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

The Ricky Williams Trade

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 2:37 PM 

OK, so who was dumber?

The Redskins who took all those picks and did NOTHING with them?

Mikey, who denied Ditka and took Akillme?

Or the Aints who took Ricky and gave up their draft?

I have a feeling that the Browns are going to chose stupidly (due to history) and waste endless money and picks.

They should just trade those picks away to some team that would do something with it.

Katie
(Login KaBTK)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 11 2017, 3:55 PM 

JB, if those draft picks pan out AND Hue is a success, the Bengals (who let all their good assistant coaches go and kept Marvin and have allowed themselves to lose their talent in FA while simultaneously refusing to add new FAs) will be back in the basement. I didn't watch during the 90s, but I have a feeling I might get a repeat.

--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return