<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Can you say 4-12?

March 9 2017 at 12:07 PM
No score for this post

Mike Brown  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.51.87

It's time you guys see the light. Who cares about an offensive line? Who cares about retaining o-linemen when you can retain such a superstar NFL talent like Brandon Lafell? That's why I don't care about and let Andrew Whitworth and Kevin Zeitler walk because they play on the offensive line and offensive lines are unimportant. I hope you guys will enjoy the 4-12 record we will supply you with next year and i hope to see everyone at the stadium next season to show their support.

Who dey!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Re: Can you say 4-12?

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 4:43 PM 

Well played.

As you know that's what the 6th and 7th rounds are for, and undrafted free agents. That's how all of the best teams build.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Katie
(Login KaBTK)

Re: Can you say 4-12?

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 3:43 PM 

I think 4-12 might be optimistic at this point. This will put my theory to the test, though. My theory is that if Marvin is to go, it will take 2-3 losing seasons. If they blow it again this season (and Mike Brown hasn't given Marvin his annual contract extension...yet), it may finally be the end of Marvin's tenure as head coach of the Bengals (still leaving open an option Mike Brown will shift him to front office).
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LaFell-Dumb

No score for this post
March 11 2017, 8:15 PM 

Ok, this could figure into one of the "Dumba$$ Mikey" Moments. How in the hell do you sign LaFell (who's a nobody--New England proved this) and let 2/5ths of your offensive line walk?!?!?!?!?

....and that's 2/5ths of the good parts. F*ck...that's just dumb. Not even the Jets are that stupid.

You have to at least sign one of those guys back.

Wow. Total Mikey for ya.

You know--I could see it if you have proven the guys coming into the fold are just as good as the guys you're letting go...but those guys have proven that they struggle. I just don't get it....but neither does Mikey and his ridiculous front office.

Barnum & Bailey would run an NFL Front Office better.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return