<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

First the Reds now the Bengals

March 9 2017 at 4:46 PM
No score for this post
Stripeless  (Login Stripeless)
from IP address 74.133.20.218

Face it people,,,,Cleveland is not the laughingstock of the sports world,,,we are,,,,and it aont getting better in the near future. We cant deal A>J> because with this offensive line Dalton will be out by game 5,,,or during the Steelers game whichever comes first,,,,,Marvin ,,,sure Ya wanna stick around with a 3-13 record looming on the Horizon...?????

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: First the Reds now the Bengals

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 5:06 PM 

I'm anticipating that this will be the worst o-line in the league next year. Letting your 2 best offensive lineman go to resign a corner and WR is just dumb but that's how Mikey Rolls. In all seriousness I would expect a 5-11 record next year but 4-12 wouldn't surprise me either. As someone said on another thread welcome back to the 90's.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 9 2017, 6:35 PM 

Exactly what 4 games do you see them winning?Theyre not going to beat Cleveland anymore,Dalton will have no time to throw and zero running game.The clown has absolutely decimated this team in two FA periods,or more accurately one Fa period and a day.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

I wouldn't be completely shocked if the Bengals finish 2-14 this year

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 12:48 AM 

Healthy Bengals probably win 6 games or so (well Eifert probably will get hurt opening his cereal box or something)

But with this OL it's only a matter of time before Dalton is banged up and playing like a fraidy cat - wish means more pick sixes, etc; or if Dalton gets hurt and you've got AJM playing QB but running for his life all day.

Not to mention the team is psychologically ready to quit on Marvin Lewis for years and might have even done that a bit in 2016.

So if you call from the future and tell me they finished 2-14, I wouldn't be that surprised.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
March 10 2017, 7:35 AM 

Said in my best Rod Serling voice from The Twilight Zone:

Imagine if you will, Myles Garrett vs. Cedric Ogbuehi.
Imagine if you will, James Harrison vs. Cedric Ogbuehi.

or, as the poet Robert Frost might say (channeling MikeyBoy)

My team is lovely, dark and deep
But I have salary to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And Myles and James will havoc reap.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return