<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Zeitler quote

March 12 2017 at 10:01 PM
No score for this post

LC  (Login LoyaltyClause)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 208.102.84.63

“I respect the whole Brown family with how they run their organization,” Zeitler said. “They have their blueprint and they stick to that and it’s worked out well for them. There’s no hard feelings or anything like that. It’s what they do and I’m sure they’ll be alright.”

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 208.102.84.63 on Mar 12, 2017 10:01 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

Re: Zeitler quote

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 4:49 AM 

hahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO, that may be the funniest quote I've ever heard.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 70.198.135.0 on Mar 13, 2017 4:55 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Read in to it

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 9:44 AM 

Wow. If you're a "real fan" of the Bungles--what do you think of this?

"it's worked out great for them..."-paraphrasing

Just wow. How well has it worked for the fans or Cincinnati? Jesus.

LC
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 4:29 PM 

its worked out great for Mike Brown's bank account

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Additional Quote

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 6:18 PM 

"...there's no hard feelings...."

Really? Then why does this come up?

YOU KNOW USUALLY WHEN A PLAYER LEAVES A DECENT ORGANIZATION, "no hard feelings" doesn't come up. It's usually, "I'm going to miss the times with Belicheck or Brady..." or "Russell Wilson has great leadership in the lockerroom...and I will miss that..." or "the money was right...so I took the contract (the NFL Version of CarMElo Anthony).

You rarely hear the "no hard feelings" quote--unless there is something there to have "hard feelings" about.

Correct?

One more thing. Zeitler is a very intelligent guy. He just said a whole lot of sh*t about the Browns in less than 20 words. It should scream volumes to other potential FA's that are considering the Bungles...and that is this....and has been the rallying cry of any decent FA for the past 27 years:

"Anywhere but Cincinnati."

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Mar 13, 2017 6:21 PM

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 7:08 PM 

Another way to look at it - sure he is getting a pile of money that mikey would never pony up - he is not exactly going to a superbowl contender. Cle at least for now is the Siberia of the NFL. How soon they turn it around is anyone's guess but Zeitler has experienced the Brown that is mikey landscape and with Whit leaving that nailed it for him. This team could experience a mass exodous if 2017 is a bust (which I expect it to be) and the next domino and a big one is AJ next year (or whenever his contract is up). We might see a rerun of 2002.

Ps. Did some checking and AJ will be here thru the 2019 season. I think he will contract a severe case of bungalization before he gets to 2019.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 174.101.146.174 on Mar 13, 2017 7:59 PM

Murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 10:06 PM 

The Bengals and Browns have the same chance of winning the Superbowl in the next five years.

Zilch.

Bengals have the franchise QB...problem is, he is sitting behind an average qb.
The Browns have no QB...

The Bengals have a failure at HeadCoach.
The Browns change coaches like a whore changes panties.

You need a coach.
You need a QB...

Without them, you are nothing but practice.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

it's worked great

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 10:25 PM 

Brown family took thousands of dollars of Paul Brown's money and in about 50 years turned it into about one billion dollars. That's ******* financial genius. Shitty for Bengals fans. But financial genius.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 10:59 AM 

Brown family took thousands of dollars of Paul Brown's money and in about 50 years turned it into about one billion dollars. That's ******* financial genius. Shitty for Bengals fans. But financial genius.

So did 31 other teams in the NFL and over half of them did at a far more successful rate than clown brown.This says NOTHING about the clowns business savvy and everything about the NFL

About the only thing the clown did right was to be born in the lucky sperm club.Him and his nepotistic regime have been a total failure on the NFL playing field longer and with a lower winning percentage than any other franchise.The man his family are nothing but bottom feeding scum.The cockroaches of the NFL and just like cockroaches,they won't checkout

This message has been edited by 72360 from IP address 108.77.92.13 on Mar 14, 2017 11:04 AM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 8:37 PM 

"Bengals have the franchise QB...problem is, he is sitting behind an average qb."

and Murf, we're going to probably end up trading him for peanuts shortly OR hold onto him and let him walk for nothing. Dalton is Mikey's wet dream, I see him riding into the sunset here health/performance-permitting.

unfortunately in the new NFL, even the mediocre to average QB's can succeed on the occasion. the playoffs separate them, as we well know, but nobody cares nor is paying attention to that in this organization.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 9:21 PM 

Murf I'm glad to see you finally come to your senses regarding Dalton. He blows.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return